Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [MAROCCO] 1^2^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A AGADIR 9-10 APRILE 2016  (Letto 5044 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 06 Aprile 2016, 10:16:52 »

NUOVO SITO UFFICIALE: ENDUROGP.ORG

SITO UFFICIALE: EWC ABC

PAGINA FACEBOOK ENDUROGP

PROFILO TWITTER ENDUROGP

LIVE RESULTS

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2016

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 11 Aprile 2016, 06:58:10 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG RESULTS DAY 1 - 9 APRIL 2016

MATHIAS BELLINO WINS DAY ONE OF ENDUROGP OF AGADIR

France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) has put his name into the enduro history books as the first rider to top the results in the newly introduced EnduroGP class. Showing countryman Johnny AUBERT (Beta) and Tasmanian Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco) the way home, Bellino topped the opening day’s results by 21 seconds having delivered an impressive day-long performance.

“This is a great start to the championship,” commented BELLINO. “The day was tough – the terrain was dry but very slippery, it was very easy to make mistakes. But for me everything went well. I felt good. It was important to be consistent all day, and I managed to do that. I’m looking forward to day two now, which I know will be hard."

Throughout the day riders battled against extremely dry and dusty conditions, with the rock littered Moroccan terrain ensuring a demanding day’s racing for all competitors. Comfortably finishing at the head of the EnduroGP class, BELLINO claimed three special tests wins including two class topping performances on the long and demanding Enduro test.

Fastest out of the blocks was former Enduro 3 World Champion Matt PHILLIPS. Recording winning times on each of the three special tests on the opening lap, despite dropping from the top spot PHILLIPS nevertheless put in a solid performance. Switching to two-stroke machinery for 2016, Johnny AUBERT (Beta) enjoyed a stunning return to form.

Despite struggling a little on the short and technical Extreme test, he proved to be both fast and consistent on the Enduro and Motocross tests. Third behind BELLINO and PHILLIPS with just one special tests remaining, the former two-time Enduro 2 World Champion gave the day’s closing motocross test his absolute all to earn the EnduroGP runner-up result.

Making his senior class debut at the GP of Agadir, Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) enjoyed a hugely positive opening day with the young British rider finishing fourth overall, just nine seconds behind Phillips. Italian Alex SALVINI (Beta) placed close behind Holcombe, with Enduro World Championship first timer Taylor ROBERT (KTM) rounding out the top six in EnduroGP.

In the Enduro1 category it was defending class champion Eero REMES (TM) who topped the results – placing close to eight seconds ahead of Jamie MCCANNEY (Yamaha). With REMES winning four of the day’s special test in the Enduro 1 class, MCCANNEY made a strong showing in his first EWC race out of the Enduro Junior class to place as runner-up.

Third in Enduro1 went to recent enduro convert Nathan WATSON (KTM), who posted the class’s fastest time on each of the three motocross tests. Victor GUERRERO (KTM), Gianluca MARTINI (Kawasaki) and Danny MCCANNEY (Husqvarna) placed fourth, fifth and sixth respectively.

As the overall EnduroGP winner, Mathias BELLINO also placed at the top of the Enduro2 results. Finishing 27 seconds ahead of Matt PHILLIPS, the Frenchman topped five of the day’s tests in the E2 class.  A further 10 seconds back Alex SALVINI just edged out Taylor ROBERT. After 53 minutes of racing the pair were separated by just 0.21 of a second, with a mistake in the final corner of the day’s last special test denying Taylor a chance of the runner-up spot.

Yamaha duo Loic LARRIEU and Cristobal GUERRERO placed fifth and sixth. Christophe NAMBOTIN’s 2016 championship aspirations took a turn for the worse early on day two when the former world champion crashed on the Enduro test. Injuring his hand, Nambo’ battled his way to the end of the day in notable discomfort and with a serious amount of swelling.

Johnny AUBERT was unquestionably one of the day’s big winners – his Enduro3 class topping result signalling an important return to form for the Frenchman. But it was AUBERT’s younger Beta team-mate Steve HOLCOMBE who lead the E3 class early on day one, before a mistake from the Brit and an impressive turn of speed during the final lap saw AUBERT finish 15 seconds ahead. Third went to Frenchman Antoine BASSET with Italian Manuel MONNI (TM) fourth and Spain’s Jaume BETRIU (KTM) fifth.

AubertJohnny AUBERT (F - Beta)

In the Enduro Junior class it was Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI who topped the results, finishing 12 seconds clear of his closest challenger. Making a strong start to the day the 2015 Enduro Junior class runner-up remained at the head of the class before taking the win. Spain’s Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) performed well in his first race out of the youth class, placing a comfortable second. Third went to Sherco mounted Kirian MIRABET.

Just two seconds separated the top two riders in the Enduro Youth class with Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) claiming the win ahead of France’s Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha). The two riders traded special test wins throughout the day to place more than one-minute ahead of Valerian DEBAUD (Yamaha).

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 11 Aprile 2016, 07:00:54 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG RESULTS DAY 2 - 10 APRIL 2016

Matt Phillips secures EnduroGP victory on day two of the GP of Agadir

Turning the tables on his EnduroGP rival Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna), Tasmanian Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco) delivered the goods on day two of the GP of Agadir to claim the outright EnduroGP class win.

The fast starting former Enduro 3 World Champion won the day’s opening two special tests before remaining at the head of the EnduroGP class, going on to earn his first win of the 2016 season.
As expected day two of the GP of Agadir proved to be extremely demanding with the long, rock strewn enduro test once again proving to be the toughest test of the event.

“I started really well on day one, but I knew what I needed to do to improve on day two,” commented PHILLIPS at the end of a long and demanding day two. “I kept things smooth throughout day two and it worked great, I’m so pleased to give Sherco this first EnduroGP win. The tests got pretty brutal, but you just had to keep plugging away. My bike was awesome all weekend, we can carry some well earned confidence into next weekend’s GP of Portugal.”

Second to PHILLIPS was day one EnduroGP class winner Mathias BELLINO. With little to separate the two riders at the mid-way point of the race, a crash from BELLINO on the final Enduro test ended his chances of battling for the win. BELLINO ended the day 15 seconds behind PHILLIPS.

Third went to Eero REMES (TM). The 250f-mounted Finn enjoyed a strong day-long performance to earn his debut EnduroGP podium result. British youngster Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) once again showed impressive speed in Agadir. Placing just seven seconds behind REMES, HOLCOMBE's Beta team-mate Alex SALVINI finished fifth but crashed heavily on the day’s second enduro test. Losing significant time SALVINI dropped from third. Italian Gianluca MARTINI (Kawasaki) claimed a career best sixth.

PhillipsMatthew PHILLIPS (AUS - Sherco)

In the Enduro 1 class Eero REMES claimed a healthy margin of victory, placing 25 seconds ahead of MARTINI. Earning his first ever podium result Italian Gianluca narrowly edged out EnduroGP rookie Nathan WATSON, who eventually placed third. After close to one-hour of racing just 30 seconds separated the top three Enduro 1 class riders.

MCCANNEY brother Jamie and Danny placed fourth and fifth respectively with Italian Rudy MORONI sixth.“I’m happy with my GP,” commented REMES. “I rode better on day two but it was difficult to really push hard. The track was so rough that it was impossible not to make mistakes.”

As the EnduroGP class winner Matt PHILLIPS also put his name at the top of the Enduro 2 class, finishing ahead of Mathias BELLINO and Alex SALVINI. Yamaha mounted team mates Loic LARRIEU and Cristobal GUERRERO placed fourth and fifth, separated by just four seconds. The USA’s Taylor ROBERT placed a close sixth.

Steve HOLCOMBE enjoyed an eventual 25-second margin of victory in the Enduro 3 class, earning his first ever senior class victory following a fast and consistent day’s riding. Winning three of the days special tests HOLCOMBE placed ahead of France’s Antoine BASSET (KTM) who in turn finished ahead of day one Enduro 3 class winner Johnny AUBERT (Beta).

BASSET and AUBERT were separated by just 0.94 of a second. “I’m thrilled with the way the first GP of the year’s gone for me,” enthused HOLCOMBE from the podium “I couldn’t get to grips with the Motocross test like I wanted but the Enduro and Extreme tests were good to me today, which was really important.”

Podium E3The E3 Podium

Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) backed up his day one Enduro Junior class win with victory on day two, placing 10 seconds ahead of Spaniard Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna). Rounding out the podium was Portuguese rider Diego VENTURA (Gas Gas).

Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha) claimed the top position in the Enduro Youth class, finishing ahead of an injured day one winner Jack EDMONDSON (KTM). Third went to Valerian DEBAUD (Yamaha) ahead of Mirko SPANDRE (KTM).

The 2016 EnduroGP championship now moves onto Portugal.

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 12 Aprile 2016, 08:25:10 »

FONTE: MOTO.IT

EWC 2016. Bellino (Husqvarna) e Phillips (Sherco) primi due eroi Enduro GP.
11 aprile 2016 - La nuova Enduro GP Class premia “ufficialmente” per la prima volta gli… ufficiali Husqvarna e Sherco della E2, non a caso ancora la classe regina del mondiale. A scalare le piccole serie di successi, colpi di scena, sorprese del Gran Premio di Agadir.

Agadir, 10 Aprile. Un gran chiasso all’incoronazione dei primi vincitori della classe Enduro GP della Storia e della stagione, Mathias Bellino sabato e Matthew Phillips domenica. Sono loro gli eroi del primo week end mondiale dell’Enduro.

Logico, la GP Class è la grande novità ed è anche l’attesa ufficializzazione del miglior risultato assoluto e del pilota che l’ha ottenuto.

Un momento: “assoluto”? Sì, proprio assoluto. Ma allora non c’è niente di nuovo, e la vera notizia è, semmai, che dopo dodici anni finalmente riemerge, torna allo scoperto e alla luce del sole quello che, nella storia dell’Enduro come di altri Sport, è il riconoscimento ’”original”, primordiale evidenza di primato quando le corse erano più semplici e chiare.

Lo stesso riconoscimento che è diventato sempre più difficile da percepire da quando si è iniziato a creare il diversivo delle classi e delle categorie, con l’intento di premiare un maggior numero di partecipanti e di incoraggiarli con un maggiore “share” di gloria.

A dire il vero, la diversificazione ha avuto anche il benefico effetto di accrescere i motivi di interesse e di spettacolo dell’evento e dei tornei. Ed ecco quindi che ritorna la Classifica Assoluta, di fatto la grande novità regolamentare del EWC 2016, tredicesimo Enduro World Championship dell’era Blanchard.

La proposta suggerisce una diversa chiave di lettura delle gare del Mondiale, ma quello che cambia sostanzialmente, anche dal nostro punto di vista è che, contrariamente a quanto abbiamo fatto nelle ultime stagioni, saremo autorizzati a dichiarare i nomi dei migliori “assoluti” subito, senza doverci mettere lì a ricostruire manualmente una classifica che ufficialmente non esisteva più, alla ricerca dell’autore della performance massima.

Agadir, Marocco, è l’idea di Alain Blanchard per aprire in modo un po’ esotico, ma tutto sommato pratico e senza strafare, un Mondiale intercontinentale portandolo per la prima volta in Africa. Il risultato è buono, solo “minacciato” dalla figuretta del Super Test inaugurale del venerdì, metà con la luce e da metà sempre più verso il buio, con gli inevitabili scompensi, le inevitabili critiche e l’inevitabile annullamento della prova per le 3 classi “standard” e la GP.

Poco male, il mattino dopo tutto si è rimesso in marcia nel modo corretto, e la gara è risultata piacevole, combattuta e ben organizzata, e qualche errore di gioventù ad un Moto Club debuttante in un contesto senz’altro diverso dal solito si può ben perdonare.

Le evidenze non sono mancate, così come felicità e delusioni, dispiaceri, belle sorprese e colpi di scena, tanto che al termine del primo Gran Premio dell’Enduro 2016 è già possibile fissare alcuni punti di un certo peso.

Per esempio possiamo dire che il “defender” della E1, Campione in carica Eero Remes sull’italiana TM, è partito in gran forma, ed è stato in grado non solo di stabilire la prima doppietta del Mondiale nella classe di appartenenza, ma anche di rendersi protagonista di un crescendo irresistibile che lo ha portato con la “piccola “ moto a podio anche nella ben più difficile Enduro GP.
Christophe Nambotin

Il contraltare del GP di Agadir è la maledetta, sfortunata prima giornata di Christophe Nambotin, l’asso di KTM, conclusa con la frattura del quinto metacarpo della mano destra, e ti pareva, la prematura conclusione del GP con l’inevitabile ritiro di sabato, e l’incertezza incombente sulla partecipazione al prossimo Gran Premio del Portogallo che dista da quello del Marocco una sola settimana.

Nambotin è fortissimo, uno dei fuoriclasse più strabilianti della nostra epoca, ma è davvero sfortunato, e la sua stagione più delicata e, forse, più impegnativa con la “missione” di rappresentare quasi da solo KTM, parte subito in salita. “Nambot” si è infilato suo malgrado in un tunnel di disgrazie che ricorda un po’ quello, per fortuna attraversato, di Johnny Aubert. E a proposito del bi-Campione del Mondo della scorsa decade, come ci aspettavamo il suo avvio di Mondiale è stato eccellente.

L’Aubert del sabato è stato irresistibile e “full” con la vittoria della E3 e il secondo posto sul podio della GP. Il forse prevedibile calo di Aubert alla domenica, ha per fortuna coinciso con l’esplosione dell’altro pilota schierato da Beta, Steve Holcombe. L’inglese scelto dalla marca toscana e da Fabrizio Dini ha “mimato” il sabato del collega Aubert vincendo la classe e sfiorando il podio della GP.

Classe regina - lo “sospettavamo” tutti, no? - la E2 ha espresso la “crema” della GP con un duello magnifico e di altissimo livello tecnico e agonistico tra il pilota ufficiale Husqvarna Mathias Bellino, vincitore di entrambe le classi sabato, e il neo ufficiale Sherco Matthew Phillips, l’australiano tornato tra le braccia di Fabrizio Azzalin che domenica ha restituito fino all’ultimo centesimo l’esatta somma al collega e rivale francese.

Fa bene vedere che Alex Salvini è subito lì, alle spalle dei due forsennati del Gran Premio della E2 del Marocco. Il bolognese deve ancora completare il percorso di affiatamento con il nuovo assetto tecnico di Beta, dopo aver lasciato il Team RedMoto, ma ha già messo in mostra una grinta invidiabile e che fa ben sperare per il futuro italiano del Mondiale.
Giacomo Redondi

E chi invece ci fa come sempre ben sperare, ma anche incrociare le dita, è Giacomo Redondi, altra nuova “leva” del Team italiano Honda, che ha dominato entrambe le giornate di gara della Junior, una sonora doppietta quindi, imponendosi due volte di misura, ma preciso, proprio sull’avversario più quotato al totalizzatore della Junior, Josep Garcia. E rimanendo in tema di italiani, è senz’altro una bella sorpresa il quinto di sabato e, soprattutto, il secondo posto ottenuto domenica da Gianluca Martini con la Kawasaki.

Una buona promessa è il secondo posto di sabato, e anche nel Mondiale provvisorio della E1, di… Jamie McCanney, parliamo di un inglese ma pensiamo al fatto che milita nel Team Yamaha italiano di Massimo Migliorati.

Se pensiamo agli altri azzurri, beneficio d’inventario per Albergoni, Moroni e Battig, ma nella E1 ha stentato anche un asso della levatura di Ivan Cervantes, nulla di serio da parte di Guarneri, Philippaerts e Montanari, ma la E2 è veramente esplosiva e richiede un po’ più di attenzioni, e non c’è da spellarsi le mani nella E3 per Gritti e Oldrati, ma non lo faremmo neanche per uno come Barragan che non è andato oltre, e preferiamo al momento seguire con la solita ammirazione l’indomabile Monni.

Rimessi in moto i camion, si parte ora alla volta delle Colonne d’Ercole, passate le quali si approderà in Portogallo, a Gouveia, per il secondo Gran Premio dell’Enduro Mondiale 2016.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: