Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

International Six Days Enduro, ISDE | Promote your Page too

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giů
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [DAY 6] 89^ ISDE 6 DAYS ENDURO A SAN JUAN IN ARGENTINA 8 NOVEMBRE 2014  (Letto 5280 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 08 Novembre 2014, 14:14:55 »

RISULTATI LIVE DA SITO FIM ISDE LIVE INFO

FONTE: FIM ISDE 2014 - INFO DAY 5 - 6

POST GENERALE PER RIASSUNTO 89^ SIX DAYS 2014

SITO UFFICIALE 89^ ISDE 2014

PROFILO FACEBOOK UFFICIALE ISDE 2014

PROFILO TWITTER ISDE 2013 TAG UFFICIALE: #ISDE2014

DAY 6

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 09 Novembre 2014, 11:42:42 »

FONTE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM
SOURCE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM

France becomes a three-times champion in Argentina

The French team extended its leadership in FIM International Six Days of Enduro after winning the 2014 World Trophy category, which was held in the City of de San Juan, Argentina. The European team got three victories in a row and is now ahead the United States and Spain; while the Junior World Trophy was for the Americans, and Australia got hold of the Women World Trophy. Argentina got its best historical results with a fifth position both in the highest category and also among juniors.

France came to FIM ISDE third visit to South America with the responsibility of defending the victories achieved in 2012 and 2013 , but already thinned out by the injuries suffered by two outstanding riders as Antonie Meo and Mathias Belino. Without the team stars, it was Pierre Renet (Husqvarna) and Christophe Nambotin (KTM) – 2014 World Champions in E1 and E2 respectively- the ones who took over and were able to take their flag to the highest step on the podium for the sixth time in the last seven years.

An outstanding performance in the first three days of competition gave “les bleus” an initial advantage which in turn was decisive. The early drop-outs by Daniel Milner (Yamaha) and Joshua Green (Yamaha) left Australia out of the fight and made things easier for France towards their second victory out of Europe in the highest category.

In the final cross test, on the MX circuit at Asociación Sanjuanina de Enduro y Rescate (ASER) before hundreds of spectators, France finished with a total time of 19:33.21 and was ahead the United States by 9.46. The American team, with Kailub Russell (KTM) and Taylor Robert (KTM) as the leaders, achieved an unexpected result. Even the riders were surprised.

The third place in the World Trophy went to Spain , and with the help of an inspired Iván Cervantes, Spain was able to go back on the podium after three years.

In Junior, the United States was the best team in the most contested category in the “Six Days” 2014. The Americans enjoyed Justin Jones (KTM)’s strong performance. He was followed by the Grant brothers and Trevor Bollinger (Honda). Thus, with a total time of 12:03.43 they were able to beat France by 1.42. In the French team Loic Larrieu (Husqvarna), was the fastest in the Juniors all the week long, but his good personal result was not reflected upon the team result.

Australia had started the competition as the one to be defeated but after Thomas McCormack (Yamaha)’s retirement on the third day, it got off the podium. Finally, the Australian team regained the third place thanks to Daniel Sanders (KTM) and Lachlan Stanford (Husqvarna)’s performances. Today, after the Cross Test they confirmed their place.

Among women, Australia got the victory they had started to build from Day 1. It took an advantage of almost two hours over Canada, while the United States got the third place.
The French riders also led the E1 Class, where Nambotin got a convincing victory over Marc Bourgeois (Yamaha) and Jeremy Tarroux (Sherco). The all winner in E2, was Renet. He beat Russel and Matthew Phillips (KTM), while in E3 Toby Price (KTM) was followed by Cervantes and Michael Brown (Husqvarna). Finally, Gardiner was the best among women, where Jemma Wilson (Yamaha) and Tayla Jones (KTM) completed the podium.
The next event of FIM ISDE will take place between September 7th and 12th in Kosice, Slovakia.

A historical result for Argentina at ISDE 2014

The local team rounded up a memorable performance achieving the best result ever for our country at FIM ISDE. The team, made up of Kevin Benavidez, Luciano Benavidez, Franco Caimi, Juan Manuel Dávila, Stefano Caimi and Nicolás Giustozzi, was able to get through one of the hardest FIM ISDE events and got a fifth place in the World Trophy, 8:40.58. from the leader.

Among the Juniors, Marcelo Mercado, Juan Ignacio Zunino, Nicolás Kutulas and Agustín Maldonado led the national team to the fifth place, 54.34 behind the United States.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 09 Novembre 2014, 11:56:12 »

JUNIOR TROPHY: 1^ USA, 2^ FRANCE, 3^ AUSTRALIA

After the last day of competition on the MX circuit, the Americans safeguarded their first place  and kept the biggest prize in the Junior Trophy.  The last time the US won in this category was in 2006, in the hands of Kurt Caselli. France finished second and Australia completed the podium in the youngster’ category. The Argentinean Junior team got a historical result on the fifth position.

The International Six Days of Enduro 2014 came to an end and the closing day was great fun. The MX circuit offered by Club ASER (Asociación Sanjuanina de Enduro y Rescate) received the riders who were able to stay in the race after five extreme days of demanding terrains in San Juan.

The riders who raced in the Junior Trophy, arrived to the end with a small difference in their positions. The United States was a little more than one minute over  its closest chaser, France.  A little behind them, Australia and Sweden were fighting for the third place.

The Americans were consistent all the way throughout this Six Days and that paid. They were first on Day 3 and for the rest of the week and completed the ISDE 2014 with a total time of  12h03m43/65, with a gap of  1m42/07  over  France and climbing to the top place in the podium.

“I feel great. I’m just disappointed I fell in the first corner.  Anyway, I think we still won the Junior championship and this is the best performance in my career so far.  I’m super excited about the good results we got here. Everybody did well, we had a little bit of bike issues.  But it was a good week.  I enjoyed every second of being here in this country. It’s awesome.”, said Justin Jones who finished in the seventh place in E2.

Grant Baylor, who  finished in 18th place in E2  showed he was happy for the victory achieved togehter with his teammates: “I feel great, we won the Junior Trophy and it is the third for tht United States and the first since 2007.  I had a good day in MX. It was not so good at the beginning but I was able to improve.  Half of the race I was behind my brother and I liked that.  It has been nice to be here in Argentina. The tests on the sand were very difficult  but the rest was very good. I had a very good time and I would like to come back» the American said.

This victory is significantly special for the US, since the last time they won the Junior Trophy was in 2006, when the late rider, Kurt Caselli, was the captain and the emblematic figure among juniors. The American rider’s plans included coming to Argentina for ISDE 2014 in the World Trophy category, but last year he died in an accident in a race. For that reason, the whole American team paid homage to him with a badge “Kurt Caselli 66” and the victory was in his honor.

The French team, struggled to the end with an outstanding Larrieu Loic all along the Six Days, but it was not enough to beat the Americans’ strength.  The Europeans were not able to repeat their achievement from 2013 in the Junior category and had to hand in the trophy.

Loic referred to the warm welcome he received in this 89th ISDE. « I enjoyed a lot being here in Argentina.   This is my second Six Days.  I started to participate last year.  I´m very happy with my performance  except for this final MX test with my bad start.  In general the terrains were quite similar with lots of dust and stones. The organization was very good, it was a great event », he said.

Behind, there was kind of a personal duel between the Swedish and the Australian teams, who were exchanging the third position from Day 2 to the end.  After the MX race, the kangaroos grasped the third place in the podium with a total time of 12h09m21/57. Meanwhile the Swedish team lost another rider  (Kevin Olsen) on the last day and the team was dismissed to the sixth place,  making it possible for Argentina to go up one more place.

I enjoyed watching but it would b better to be in there riding.  I had a big crash on Day 4 and hurt my shoulder and head. That´s how it is. I enjoyed  a lot here, I liked the tracks very much. It was one of the best Six Days for me, said Nelson Oliver, who was the first to leave the Swedish team.

The Argentinean left a mark
Nicolas Kútulas, Juan Ignacio Zunino, Agustín Maldonado and Martín Mercado placed  Argentina in a historical position in the Six Days.  As from Day 3, the local team had three riders since Maldonado’s bike dropped him out.  The remaining three riders continued battling and were able to finish the Six Days with a total time of  12h58m17/93,  54m34/28  behind the winner.  Thus, Argentina finished in the sixth place in the Junior Trophy.

The last time the local team participated in Junior was in Finland 2011, where they finished in the 15th place.  Before, in 2010 (México) and 2009 (Portugal) the Argentine team had closed their participation in the 10th  place.

Zunino was finally in the 12th place in  E2  and in this way he rounded  up a great performance in the six days of competition.  “I´m very happy with the team achievement  and personally I did well, too, so I’m happy.   We have never been in such a good position even less with the Junior. I’m glad to be part of the Argentine team”, the local driver said.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 09 Novembre 2014, 12:00:21 »

Australia had six-dreamlike days and won the Women World Trophy for the second year in a row. Canada and The United Stated complete the podium.

The Australian riders, Jessica Gardiner, Tayla Jones and Jemma Wilson showed their level of performance during this 89th edition of the International Six Days celebrated in San Juan for the first time in history. Such is so that the riders were on the top of the competition during the whole race and they were even the fastest every day.

This delegation, who also won the ISDE in Sardinia (Italy) in 2013, finished the Day 6 of the competence showing a great performance on the motocross track of ASER Club (Asociation of Sanjuanina de Enduro y Rescate). The “Kangaroo” team finished the day with a time of 22m12s69/100, adding up a total of 9h14m52s68/100.

“I’m very happy for winning this ISDE. Winning here is very important for us. It was very nice to be in Argentina with the support of the poeple. It’s great”, said Gardiner.

The fastest time today on the motocross, Jones, said when finished the competition: “I´m pretty excited. I´m glad I got a win this week and it`s awesome I got a gold medal. This here was awesome, quite fun. We won in 2013 and again this year, so I hope we can keep it up and make get three in row next year”.

Canada finished second on the competition. Victoria Hett and Shelby Turner were able to overcome Felicia Robichaud’s dropping- out on Day 3. This team finished with a time of 11h12m56s92/100, 1h58m04s24/100 behind the winners.

“It was awesome. We had a lot of fun riding there. I was pushing a lot.   I’m happy I finished and it’s exciting. We are for first time on the podium. We are very proud. Good for me and Victoria (Hett) that we finished”, said Turner, the fastest Canadian rider on Day 6.

The third place belongs to the United States that finished the race with a difference of 10h37m57s19 from the Aussy riders. Amanda Mastin was the only remaining rider for American team who was originally made up of Sarah Baldwin and RachelGutish -both riders dropped out on the third day-.

When Mastin arrived to the finish, she said: “It´s been a long week, I’m happy it’s over. It’s been hard with some mechanical issues. It’s fine I finally got through. The tracks here were pretty difficult but fun at the same time. The organization of the event was really up to the case at solving issues. The people are very nice always cheering out there”.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: