Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: 1^ 2^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SPAGNA SOLSONA 5-6 APRILE 2014  (Letto 8991 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 05 Aprile 2014, 10:27:54 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

LIVE RESULTS

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2014

RACE MAP

Solsona

ORGANISER
Bassella Experiences
c 14 Km 134
25289 Bassella (Lleida)
Spain
Phone: +34639 535 577
www.baSSella.com
Emai: info@bassella.com

FEDERATION

RFME: Real Federacion Motociclista Espanola
General Pardinas 71 - 1
28006 MADRID - Spain
Phone: +34 91 562 53 42/43
www.rfme.com
Email: rfme@rfme.com

SITUATION
Solsona : Region of Catalunya, 122 kms from Barcelona and 163 kms from France

ACCESS
Airport:          Barcelona: 107 kms
                         Girona: 163 kms

Motorway:     AP7 - C25 - C26 - C55

ACCOMMODATION
http://www.bassella.com/enduro/2014/
TRACK
Length: 68 kilometers
Laps: 3
Paddock: Camp del Serra
Cross Test: Farriol
Enduro Test: Sarri
X’Treme:  Bovila Musiquet
Super Test: Escola Arrels
TC with service: 2

MEMBERS FIM
Jury president: Jean Pierre IPUY
FIM Delegate: Patricia ENEROTH
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 05 Aprile 2014, 11:04:10 »

LIVE RESULTS

RACE MAP

Friday, 4 April 2014
Johnny AU’ takes the first!

It’s in front of almost 6000 spectators that the 118 riders have made the show from 19h in Camp de Futbol Arrels for this first KTM Super Test of the year... And the Catalan public could enjoy it as the level was already very high!

From the first laps, the public felt that this fast Super Test could give them great emotions. And from the FIM Youth Cup 125cc category the level raised with a possessed Davide SORECA (I - Yam) who signed a gun time 1'06 ''65.

So amazing that no Junior could get it. But then Cristobal GUERRERO (ESP - KTM) decided to raise the pressure, slamming an impressive time of 1'03''46...
At this time, the official KTM appeared on the way for a victory but it was not counting on Johnny AUBERT (F - Beta) who took control with a stratospheric time (1'03 ''14). Neither Pierre -Alexandre RENET (FRA - HVA) or Alex SALVINI (I - Honda) or Antoine MEO (FRA - KTM) couldn’t dislodge the new Beta rider from the first rank.

Mathias BELLINO (FRA - HVA), tried to steal the show to the double World Champion but with a time of 1'03’'90, he just had to be satisfied with the fourth position behind MEO and GUERRERO...

Note that Jane DANIELS (GB - HVA) won the Women Class (1'21''21) and Giacomo REDONDI (I - Beta) get the Junior category while Loïc LARRIEU (FRA - HVA) scared the public after an impressive crash...

See you tomorrow at 9am for the debut of the World Elite in the Catalan special tests. The public who had a great show from the EWC stars tonight should come numerously on the three tests of the Grand Prix AMV Seguros of Cataluña.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 06 Aprile 2014, 11:48:32 »

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

DAY 1 SABATO 5 APRILE 2014

LIVE RESULTS

RACE MAP

Nambotin, Meo & Cervantes Win Day One at the AMV GP of Catalunya
Saturday, 5 April 2014

Ensuring an exciting start to the 2014 FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship, the AMV GP of Catalunya delivered some closely fought racing. Under perfect race conditions in Solsona, Spain, KTM claimed a clean sweep of all three Senior classes. Christophe NAMBOTIN topped the Enduro 1 category, Antoine MEO won Enduro 2 and Ivan CERVANTES secured a home win in the Enduro 3 class. Britain’s Danny MCCANNEY (Beta) recorded the first win of the season in the Enduro Junior class while Laia SANZ (Honda) dominated the Women’s category.

Wasting no time in adapting to the Enduro 1 class, Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) – the 2013 Enduro 3 World Champion – secured victory. Fighting with teammate Cristobal GUERRERO (S), NAMBOTIN – despite a crash midway through the day – claimed a 14-second margin of victory. “I’m very happy to win,” confirmed NAMBOTIN. “It’s only the first day but it’s great to start the season like this. The class is very tight and I think it will be a good fight all year.” Topping the Friday SuperTest, GUERRERO immediately showed that he was ready to battle for the win. Matching NAMBOTIN’s pace during the day, the Spaniard placed a well-deserved runner-up result. Finishing 13 seconds behind GUERRERO and posting the fastest time on the second Extreme Test, France’s Jeremy TARROUX (Sherco) claimed his first podium result of the season in third. Impressing on his debut ride in E1, Spaniard Jaume BETRIU (Husqvarna) edged out Finland’s Eero REMES (TM) by less than one second to snatch fourth.

Impressive Antoine MEO on this first day

Stamping his authority on the Enduro 2 category, France’s Antoine MEO (KTM) immediately positioned himself as the rider to beat this season. Setting the fastest time in six of the day’s 10 special tests, MEO eased his way to a comfortable win. “It was important to try and win the first day of the season but it didn’t come easy,” explained MEO. “I crashed on the Extreme Test, which cost me time, and because I started in the middle of the pack it was quite dusty in places. But it’s fantastic to start with a result like this – I’m delighted.” Despite his best efforts to give chase, France’s Johnny AUBERT (Beta) was unable to stay with his countryman and had to settle for the runner-up result. After a steady start to his morning, Husqvarna’s Pela RENET (F) won the final Enduro Test to end his day 12 seconds behind AUBERT.  Off the pace of the leading trio, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) and Oriol MENA (Beta) traded places all day. Getting the better of MENA in the final test, SANTOLINO took fourth, pushing MENA back to fifth. Fighting through the pain barrier, defending champion Alex SALVINI (I-Honda) was sixth.

In the Enduro 3 category a battle raged between the KTM duo of Ivan CERVANTES (S) and Matt PHILLIPS (Aus). With little to separate them, it was CERVANTES’ better time on the final Enduro Test that ultimately secured him the win. “That was an incredible fight with Phillips – I really enjoyed it,” smiled CERVANTES. “We pushed each other hard all day but thankfully I got the win. It’s fantastic to win my first race back in E3 but also do it in Spain.” Instantly establishing himself as a title contender, 2013 Enduro Junior champion PHILLIPS secured his first Senior class podium with second. Behind the leading duo the race for the final step of the podium was played out between Husqvarna’s Mathias BELLINO (F) and Portugal’s Luis CORREIA (Beta). Beating CORRIEA by eight seconds, BELLINO placed third. With CORREIA just missing out in fourth, France’s Jeremy JOLY (KTM) – also debuting in E3 – completed the top five.

Britain’s Danny MCCANNEY (Beta) was the clear winner of the Enduro Junior class on day one. Fastest in six of the day’s 10 tests, the Beta rider got his season off to a perfect start. Despite crashing heavily in the SuperTest, France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husqvarna) narrowly beat Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (Beta) to secure second. Finishing over one minute behind REDONDI, Italy’s Nicolo MORI (KTM) was fourth with Honda mounted Alessandro BATTIG (I) rounding out the top five. Italy’s Davide SORECA (Yamaha) recorded a comfortable victory in the Youth Cup category. Michele MARCHELLI (I-KTM) ended his day in second with France’s Jeremy MIRIOR (Yamaha) third.

Queen of enduro Laia SANZ (S) won all but Friday’s SuperTest to record her first win of the season in the Women’s class. Britain’s Jane DANIELS (Husqvarna) ended her day second while Australia’s Jessica GARDINER (Sherco) completed the top three.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: