Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ENDURO NEWS] Alex Salvini passes from Team Jolly to Honda RedMoto  (Letto 2530 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 17 Febbraio 2015, 12:22:38 »

RedMoto is pleased to announce Alex Salvini’s official passage from Team Jolly Racing to Honda RedMoto for 2015/2016 sporting season.

Salvini, born in Bologna on September 5th, 1985, in 2011 debuted in enduro races after being twice Cross MX3 Vice World Champion.
Since he passed to enduro he has won three consecutive Italian titles and two in E2 class. In 2013 he won the E2 World Championship bringing the Italian enduro on the highest step of the podium after thirteen years from the latest “Made in Italy” victories (2000).

Salvini has strengthened his partenership with Honda agreeing directly with Egidio Motta, owner of RedMoto, and in this 2015 season he will race with the HONDA CRF 450R ENDURO together with the Team Honda-RedMoto.

First race for Alex Salvini will be the the opening round of the Italian Championship on February 21st -22nd to Lignano Sabbiadoro (UD).

ALEX SALVINI
“I’m happy about this direct agreement with RedMoto and Egidio Motta: I’ll go on racing with the Honda CRF 450R Enduro. The direct involvement of RedMoto confirms the desire to strengthen and reaffirm the leadership of Honda in the enduro competitions with the CRF 450R Enduro. I’ll do my best to get the best results with RedMoto and all the staff”.

EGIDIO MOTTA
“The agreement with Salvini allow RedMoto to strengthen the commitment at the highest level in the enduro. I’m very happy that Alex has identified in RedMoto the ideal partner to continue his challenge in the World Championship and try to get again the title after the second position conquered last year. Salvini will work even more closely with a huge factory as Honda is. CRF 250R ENDURO and 450R ENDURO are synonymous with excellence, performance and competitiveness. Right now I feel a great responsibility, but even more are the motivations for this new exciting challenge”.

RedMoto is Honda and Montesa Italian distributor for the category: Cross, Enduro, Supermoto and Trial.

Team Honda Zanardo Press Office
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: