Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [FRANCIA] 15^16^ ROUND ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A CAHORS 10-11 SETTEMBRE 2016  (Letto 3627 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 05 Settembre 2016, 17:26:46 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2016

NUOVO SITO UFFICIALE: ENDUROGP.ORG

PAGINA FACEBOOK ENDUROGP

PROFILO TWITTER ENDUROGP

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Moto Club Aiala
Address:plaza boiñaur n1 
              4b Amurrio (alava)
Tel. no.: 0034607249971
E-mail:  gpeuskadienduro2016@gmail.com
Internet: www.gpeuskadienduro2016.com

Organization: Imanol Taramona |imanoltaramona@hotmail.com
EnduroGP Promoter: +33 (0)5 65 45 76 14 | enduro.abc@orange.fr
Race Director: Pedro Mariano |+351 916590065 | pedrogmariano@hotmail.com
Clerk of the Course: Josep Alonso |jalonso@rfme.co
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 12 Settembre 2016, 17:21:12 »

SOURCE ENDUROGP.COM DAY 1 GP FRANCE 2016

STEVE HOLCOMBE SECURES ENDURO 3 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Britain’s Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) has claimed the 2016 Enduro 3 World Championship title following his E3 class win on day one of the AMV GP of France, held in Cahors.

Starting the event with one hand on the title Steve claimed his 11th day win of the series to wrap-up his first ever enduro world championship title in style. “Winning this title is amazing, the perfect end to what has been an incredible year for me,” commented a delighted HOLCOMBE at the end of the day.

“It’s been an anxious time running up to this event. I felt good today but not exactly at the level I’ve been riding all year. It was close with Manuel MONNI (TM) today and Johnny AUBERT (Beta) had a great ride considering his injured shoulder. They kept me on my toes but I did enough to become world champion, which feels amazing.”

Day one of the AMV GP of France saw riders face extremely dry and dusty conditions, with Husqvarna’s Mathias BELLINO the big winner in the overall EnduroGP class. But it was a close run thing.

Kept honest throughout the day by KTM’s Taylor ROBERT, BELLINO, cheered on by his home fans, claimed victory by finishing just over four seconds ahead of his American rival. Less than four seconds behind Loic LARRIEU delivered a solid day’s performance to place third. Fourth in EnduroGP went to Nathan WATSON (KTM) the day’s Enduro 1 class winner.

“It was a perfect day for me. After winning the Super Test last night I had a great start, topping the overall standings in the opening two tests,” explained Mathias. “That helped create a bit of a gap to the rest of the field, so I spent the rest of the day trying to make sure I stayed on top. I’m really happy with the overall win today and even happier it came in front of my home crowd. The French fans were incredible today.”

EnduroGP championship leader Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco) ended day one down in fifth position, ensuring that the 2016 EnduroGP title, which he leads, will be settled on day two in Cahors.

Starting the event unable to remove the security lock on the front disk of his bike inside the parc ferme Nathan WATSON endured a stressful beginning to day one.

With his subsequent time penalty removed the young Brit battled throughout the day with Eero REMES (TM). Despite REMES holding the upper hand throughout much of the day, a mistake on the final enduro test saw WATSON eventually end the day 10 seconds ahead. In preventing REMES from winning WATSON ensured that the outcome of the E1 championship will be decided on the final day of the series.

Returning to the championship following a lengthy lay off due to injury Jamie MCCANNEY (Yamaha) landed back on the podium in third. With WATSON and REMES a comfortable distance ahead of Jamie in third, fourth placed Oscar BALETTI (Honda) finished just half a second from the podium with Ivan CERVANTES less than three seconds back.”

“It was an eventful start to the day for me. I went to pick my bike from the parc ferme and for some reason I was unable to open the lock with the key I had. I pushed on through the day as normal and my speed was good. It was good to have a dry GP for a change, we’ve not had too many this year. The cross test was really hard, just flat corners. I surprised myself on that, getting good times there.”

The top three of the Enduro 2 class mirrored the overall EnduroGP top three with BELLINO leading home ROBERT and LARRIEU and PHILLIPS. Alex SALVINI (Beta) placed fifth ahead of Davide GUARNERI (Honda) and Yohan LAFONT (Yamaha).

Steve HOLCOMB's Enduro 3 class winning result ensured the Beta rider claimed his first ever world title, finishing ahead of Manuel MONNI and Johnny AUBERT at the end of a day that saw spectators flock to the exciting, wooded section of the enduro test. Due to his shoulder injury, and the fact that he can't now be beaten for second in the Enduro 3 championship, AUBERT won’t compete on day two. Falling just short of a top three result, French riders Antoine BASSET (KTM), Jeremy JOLY (KTM) and Romain DUMONTIER (Yamaha) rounded out the top six.

In the Enduro Junior class it was the already crowned class champion Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) who secured the win, finishing ahead of Spain’s Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) by just 1.14 seconds. REDONDI’s speed in the day’s final cross test saw the Italian move to the top of the class. Third went to Swede Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna).

Claiming her first ever win in the Women’s class Germany’s Maria FRANKE finished ahead of Laia SANZ to top the podium. Winning three of the day’s special tests, enduro rookie FRANKE placed just over two seconds ahead. With Jane DANIELS finishing third the Women’s championship will be decided on day two, SANZ carrying a slender lead into the final day of the championship.

The 125cc Youth class saw a trio of French riders prevent the already crown class champion Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) from finishing on the podium. With EDMONDSON finishing fourth, Valerian DEBAUD (Yamaha) claimed the top spot of the podium ahead of Thomas DUBOST (KTM) and Isaac DEVOULX (Husqvarna).

With Steve HOLCOMBE crowned Enduro 3 World Champion, Giacomo REDONDI the 2016 Enduro Junior World Champion and Jack EDMONDSON the Enduro Youth World Champion, on the final day of the 2016 FIM EnduroGP World Championship the series Enduro 1, Enduro 2 and EnduroGP winners will be crowned.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 12 Settembre 2016, 17:23:30 »

SOURCE ENDUROGP.COM DAY 2 GP FRANCE 2016

MATT PHILLIPS CROWNED ENDUROGP WORLD CHAMPION

The 2016 EnduroGP championship drew to a close in spectacular style today in Cahors where Tasmanian Matt Phillips (Sherco) put the finishing touches to his incredible season and secured both the EnduroGP (overall) and Enduro 2 World Championship titles at the AMV GP of France.

Just as on day one riders faced blisteringly hot temperatures and extremely dry and dusty conditions as the 2016 EnduroGP series signed off in style. Joining Phillips as world champions were Finn Eero Remes (TM) who kept his cool to claim a second consecutive Enduro 1 World Championship while Laia Sanz (KTM) claimed the Woman’s title.

But the day’s fastest riders was American Taylor Robert (KTM) who brought his first season of EnduroGP competition to a close in impressive style, topping the EnduroGP results by close to eight seconds from Frenchman Loic Larrieu (Yamaha). Despite winning just two of the day’s special tests Taylor’s consistency saw him hold firm at the top of the class while Nathan Watson (KTM) kept Larrieu honest to eventually finish just seven seconds behind in third.

“To get the overall win feels great. I couldn’t have thought of a better way to end my season,” admitted Taylor. “At the beginning of the summer I had a few rough races so it means a lot to come back and get an overall win. Finishing second overall yesterday I knew I could get the win today. I was battling all-day long with Larrieu and was so nervous coming into the final test with just five seconds separating us. I let it all hang out and got the win.”

Next up in the overall EnduroGP class was Matt Phillips, who managed to claim two tests wins on his way to the EnduroGP title. Fifth having started the day in winning form was Mathias Bellino (Husqvarna) with Italian Davide Guarneri (Honda) seventh and Danny McCanney (Husqvarna) rounding out the top eight.

Nathan Watson was the rider at the top of the Enduro 1 class results on the final day of the championship, a well-deserved reward that perfectly reflects the incredible season the rookie enduro rider has had in 2016. But knowing that the E1 title was within his grasp Finland’s Eero Remes took no chances and finished third.

“I really enjoyed this GP,” explained Watson. “I did a good first lap, which helped create a bit of a gap. Then on lap two I felt the pressure and ended up making a couple of mistakes. Fortunately, I did a really good last lap ending up third overall and with one more victory in Enduro 1. I did all I could in terms of the championship, winning both days, but obviously Remes had a great season and deserves to be champion.” With Watson winning the day in E1 and Remes claiming the title with his third place result it was Danny McCanney who placed second. But the rider with the biggest smile on his face was title winner Eero Remes. “Winning the title was my goal today, so I wasn’t too worried about winning the class. I had a good day and it’s great to win the E1 title again. It’s been a great season for TM so to be able to give them another title is fantastic.”

In the Enduro 3 class it was World Champion Steve Holcombe (Beta) who set the pace, despite a fall mid way through the day. Never placing lower than second in class and topping six of the day’s special tests the Brit placed ahead of French duo Antoine Basset (KTM) and Jeremy Joly (KTM). “Winning the E3 title was what this GP was all about for me, so it was hard to push as hard as I could today knowing that I'd achieved what I set out to do yesterday,” explained Steve. “I didn't have anything for the guys in the overall results but it’s great to end the year with a win in E3.”

Josep Garcia (Husqvarna) was the rider to beat on day two in the Enduro Junior class, bringing Junior class champion Giacomo Redondi’s (Honda) near season-long winning streak to an end. Topping each and every other day of the championship Redondi fell just 6.39 seconds short of the perfect season. Rounding out the Junior class podium was Swede Albin Elowson (Husqvarna).

Laia Sanz (KTM) ended her 2016 Enduro World Championship campaign in winning style, topping the Women’s class on the final day of the series and in doing so becoming Enduro Women’s World Champion. Second to enduro rookie Maria Franke (KTM) on day one, Sanz went all out on day two and following a day-long battle with her German rival managed to finish five seconds ahead to clinch yet another FIM world title. “I’m really happy I won this championship,” enthused Laia. “It’s been a difficult year for me and I had to dig deep to come out on top. Competition in our class keeps getting stronger. After the opening round in Finland I knew I had to work hard if I wanted to keep my chances for the title alive. I managed to stay strong mentally and kept fighting for the win every time out. This weekend I had a great battle with Maria Franke. She got the best of me on day one, but I pushed a lot and managed to secure the win today.”

Just as on day one the 125cc Youth class saw three French riders fill the podium, with World Champion Jack Edmondson (KTM) fourth. Enric Francisco (KTM) battled his was to the top of the podium, edging out countryman Thomas Dubost (KTM) by 3.42 seconds. Third went to Isaac Devoulx (Husqvarna).
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: