Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia
Notizia: SITI FMI REGIONALI
Motoclub in Italia ecco come potete ricercarli, utile soprattutto per chi inizia ad andare in moto da poco, alle riunione del motoclub di zona si trovano sempre persone con cui uscire il fine settimana!
CLICCA QUI RICERCA I MOTOCLUB DELLA TUA REGIONE PIU' VICINI ALLA TUA CITTA'

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ITALIA] 13^14^ ROUND ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A FABRIANO(AN) 16-17 LUGLIO 2016  (Letto 5426 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 07 Luglio 2016, 17:31:28 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2016

NUOVO SITO UFFICIALE: ENDUROGP.ORG

PAGINA FACEBOOK ENDUROGP

PROFILO TWITTER ENDUROGP

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 21 Luglio 2016, 00:46:00 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG DAY 1

Nambotin back on top, Redondi & Edmondson crowned world champions

At the end of a day filled with drama there was delight for Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM), Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) and Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) on the first day of competition at the Acerbis EnduroGP of Italy. Returning to his very best following a torrid season, NAMBOTIN secured the overall EnduroGP class win while Giacomo REDONDI finally secured the Enduro Junior world championship title, in front of his home fans. Jack EDMONDSON wrapped up the Enduro Youth title.

Conditions in Fabriano started out wet but ended dry. The heavy rain that fell throughout Friday ensured a slippery start to the day, but with clear skies and warmer weather returning mid-way through the day the last lap featured more typically Italian conditions.

For NAMBOTIN the opening day’s competition ended in the best possible way, with the French star claiming his first outright win of the season. Hampered by injury problems and bad luck, NAMBOT’ finally put his troubles aside to finish just under five seconds ahead of Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco). With PHILLIPS quickest during the first half of the day, NAMBOT then found his form and in winning three of the last five tests took the win.

“It feels great to ride like I know I can,” explained NAMBOTIN at the finish of the day. “It’s been a tough year for me, and I will have a knee surgery very soon, so to show that I can still win is very important. I liked the conditions and felt good. Things started well with the win on the Super Test, which doesn't happen too often. I made a few small mistakes but it was a good day. It’s good to win again.”

Despite just missing out on the outright win the day also ended well for PHILLIPS, who secured more important EnduroGP World Championship points. Further stretching his advantage at the top of the class PHILLIPS put his disappointing results at the GP of Spain well and truly behind him.

Rounding out the overall top three despite a less than perfect day was Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta). Giving his Italian team plenty to be pleased about at their home GP, HOLCOMBE wasn’t quite able to match the pace of NAMBOTIN and PHILLIPS but managed to do enough to edge out Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) for a sixth EnduroGP podium for the year. With BELLINO fourth Enduro 1 class winner Eero REMES finished fifth overall, the highest placed 250f rider by some way. Manuel MONNI (TM) continued his good form from the Spanish GP to place sixth with Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha) and Taylor ROBERT (KTM) seventh and eighth.

The Enduro 1 class podium welcomed not one but two Italian riders, with Oscar BALLETTI (Honda) returning from injury to claim the runner-up result while Alessandro BATTIG (Honda) claimed his first senior class podium result with third. But the day was all about REMES who finished more than one-and-a-half minutes ahead of BALLETTI and importantly secure important championship points.

Mikael PERSSON (Yamaha) claimed his best result of the championship to date in fourth with Nathan WATSON (KTM) enduring a near disastrous day to finish fifth. Affected by more crashes than in the rest of the previous six rounds of the series put together, WATSON proved fast on the extreme test but lost too much time on both the enduro and motocross tests to challenge for the podium.

In winning the overall EnduroGP classification Christophe NAMBOTIN also topped the Enduro 2 class, ahead of PHILLIPS and Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna). A little off the pace during the slippery, early stages of the race BELLINO upped his game during the closing stages of the day to finish 34 seconds behind NAMBOTIN. Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha), Taylor ROBERT (KTM), Cristobal GUERRERO (Yamaha) and Alex SALVINI (Beta) rounded out the top seven.

Securing his ninth Enduro 3 class win of the series Steve HOLCOMBE finished some 30 seconds ahead of Manuel MONNI (TM) despite a few slips during the day. Nevertheless topping four of the day’s special tests HOLCOMBE again distanced himself from his rivals and extended his championship lead. HOLCOMBE and MONNI were joined on the podium by Johnny AUBERT (Beta). Thomas OLDRATI (Husqvarna) enjoyed a strong day to finish fourth, ahead of a trio of Frenchmen – Jeremy JOLY (KTM), Antoine BASSET (KTM) and Romain DUMONTIER (Yamaha).

The biggest celebration at the end of the day went to the RedMoto Honda team as they enjoyed the crowning of Giacomo REDONDI as Enduro Junior World Champion. Dominating the series from its start in Morocco, REDONDI once again blitzed his opposition to win by more than one-minute, and with it secure the junior title that for the last few season had eluded him.

“To finally win the Enduro Junior title after finishing as runner-up on so many occasions, it just feels great,” announced Red’ at the end of the day. “The team have been great, to be able to win here in front of my fans and at my home race is amazing.”

Joining Giacomo on the junior podium was Davide SORECA (Honda) and Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna).

Another youngster with a big smile on his face at the end of day one was Jack EDMONDSON (KTM), who in topping the Enduro Youth class claimed the Enduro Youth World Championship. Enjoying a sizable margin of victory of more than one-minute Jack placed ahead of Valerian DEBAUD (Yamaha) and fellow Brit Lee SEALEY (Yamaha).

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 21 Luglio 2016, 00:47:57 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG DAY 2

Steve Holcombe wins day two of Acerbis GP of Italy

Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) has claimed the outright EnduroGP class victory on day two of the Acerbis GP of Italy, ending the penultimate round of the series ahead of Finn Eero REMES (TM) and Frenchman Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha). Battling throughout the day with REMES, the young Brit kept his nerve to claim his fourth overall win of the championship to date.

EnduroGP championship leader Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco) saw his day end in disappointment as the Tasmanian was forced to retire with a mechanical issue. With conditions improving throughout day one following heavy rain prior to the event, day two took place under blue skies with the once slippery motocross test baked hard by the hot Italian sun. Just as on day one the enduro test proved decisive and just like on day one there were plenty of surprises.

Enduring more than his fair share of bad luck this season, Steve HOLCOMBE hit the ground running on day two to deliver the fastest time during the opening enduro test. Although not winning any further tests in the EnduroGP class he remained fast and consistent and claimed an eventual 20-second margin of victory. “All GPs are important but to be able to give my team a winning result at their home round of the series is great,” explained Steve.

“I was pleased with my day one result, but knew I could ride better. As much as I liked the slippery conditions I also enjoyed the drier conditions, and had a really good day. The enduro test was great and I just kept pushing as hard as I could. It was fun battling with Remes, but I managed to get the win.”

Behind Steve, REMES and LARRIEU both brought their Italian GPs to an impressive close by finishing on the podium in second and third. Missing the EnduroGP top three by less than two seconds Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) placed fourth ahead of Beta duo Alex SALVINI and Johnny AUBERT. Improving after his disappointing first day Nathan WATSON (KTM) finished seventh with Italian Manuel MONNI (TM) eighth.

Second in EnduroGP, Eero REMES comfortably topped the Enduro 1 class in Fabriano placing 33 seconds ahead of his nearest challenger. Following his day two DNF at the recent GP of Spain REMES’ double winning result was both welcomed and much needed. “It was a good day for me,” commented the Finn. “No big mistakes and an important 20 points for the championship.

Now we wait for France, I hope things will go well there also.” Unable to match REMES’ speed Nathan WATSON nevertheless put a frustrating opening day’s performance behind him to finish second. Performing well on all tests, especially the extreme test, Nathan placed 31 seconds ahead of Danny MCCANNEY (Husqvarna) who like Nathan bounced back from a disappointing first day. Failing to finish day one, Pascal RAUCHENECKER (Husqvarna) placed fourth ahead of Italians Alessandro BATTIG (Honda) and Rudy MORONI (KTM).

Helped by the DNF of Matt PHILLIPS, Loic LARRIEU picked up the Enduro 2 class win finishing just over one-and-a-half seconds ahead of countryman Mathias BELLINO. Despite BELLINO setting the fastest time in the event’s closing extreme test, LARRIEU had done enough earlier in the day to claim a hard fought win.

“I’m really pleased that the GP of Italy has ended in such a positive way for me because it certainly didn't start like that,”

joked Loic at the finish.

“The wet conditions were really tough for me on the first day and I made some mistakes on the enduro test and couldn’t get a good rhythm. I felt good on the second day, apart from hitting my hand on a small track post. It’s a great result for all of the Yamaha team.”

Alex SALVINI (Beta) placed a further 13 seconds behind Loic, but ahead of day one overall winner Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM). Knowing that his lack of physical conditioning would likely see him struggle on day two, NAMBO’ pushed hard to reach what is his last GP of the season. Due to undergo knee surgery in the coming days, in winning day one and finishing fourth in E2 on day two the Frenchman showed what he’s capable of when he returns to full fitness.

Beaten by his Beta team-mate on just two of the day’s special tests Steve HOLCOMBE stormed to yet another Enduro 3 class day win. Needing to secure as many points as possible ahead of the championship’s final event in France, HOLCOMBE now sits 17 points ahead of AUBERT in the E3 standings. Rounding out the top three in E3 was Italian Manuel MONNI.

Riding as the newly crowned Enduro Junior World Champion Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) secured yet another day win to continue his unbeaten run in 2016. Close to one-and-a-half minutes ahead of Spaniard Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) Giacomo topped all but three of the day’s special tests in the junior class.

“It’s been a great Italian GP for me and the Honda team. Today was a great day, without any pressure. After winning the title on day one I didn't have to worry about anything and I really relaxed. I enjoyed the day and the race. Now I can go to France and try and finish a perfect season.”

Behind REDONDI, Josep GARCIA put in a strong performance. Winning each of the three motocross tests the young Husqvarna rider placed ahead of Davide SORECA (Honda) who finished third.

With the 125 Enduro Youth title secured Jack EDMONDSON was free to enjoy the second day of the Acerbis GP of Italy, topping his class once again. Ending the day some 45 seconds ahead of countryman Lee SEALEY (Yamaha), Jack showed that he’s very much the rider to beat.

With SEALEY the runner-up third went to Andrea VERONA (Husqvarna). “It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy the day today,” explained EDMONDSON. “Knowing that I could win the title on day one meant I just didn't want to do anything stupid. It’s been a tough but good event.”

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 21 Luglio 2016, 01:11:31 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

REMES Does The Double!

At the last Grand Prix before a well-earned summer break, the EnduroGP riders were once again faced with a very physical and technical Enduro Test where the slightest mistake could cost you everything. The test was perfectly suited to the diminutive but determined Eero REMES (SF - TM), and he excelled on the test created by the Moto Club Artiglio of Fabriano...
MABOTHOLCOMBE his only rival…

Signing off with an unchallenged double, REMES rode with incredible ease on the very technical Enduro Test... The only rider who was able to put up a fight was Steve HOLCOMBE (GB - Beta) who emerges from the event in the Marche region with two strong second places. But his Finnish rival will arrive in Cahors (France) in September with a 12 point lead...

Behind this dueling duo, Matthew PHILLIPS (AUS - Sherco) has lost almost all hope of the Brave One victory with an unfortunate DNF on Sunday. Nathan WATSON (GB - KTM), who was gaining positions; also saw his progress halted on Saturday with a DNF...
It was a similar story for Mathias BELLINO (F - Husqvarna), Johnny AUBERT (F - Beta) and Taylor ROBERT (USA - KTM) who had previously been in contention for the top spot, but slipped out of reach following the Italian GP. These three riders will now compete for fifth place in the "Brave One Trophy".

Fabriano saw a solid Grand Prix for Italian Manuel MONNI (TM - 5/6), the Frenchman Loïc LARRIEU (Yamaha - 7/5) and one of the most experienced riders, Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM - 4/8)... These great performances allow MONNI and LARRIEU to consolidate their places in the Top 10 while NAMBOTIN made the huge leap from 30th to 16th place!

The Acerbis Grand Prix Italy has really mixed up the standings in the “Mika Ahola Brave One Trophy”. WATSON and PHILLIPS were still in contention to win the coveted award after their victories in the Basque Country, but they are now out of the trophy race, making for a very exciting duel between just two riders; REMES and HOLCOMBE...
Who will take over from previous winner Antoine MEO (F) as the next victor of the “Mika Ahola Brave One Trophy”? We’ll find out on the 10th and 11th September in Cahors (France - 46)...

Provisional Classification: 1. Eero REMES 211pts ; 2. Steve HOLCOMBE 199pts ; 3. Matthew PHILLIPS 171pts; 4. Nathan WATSON 155pts; 5. Mathias BELLINO 138pts; 6. Johnny AUBERT 134pts; 7. Taylor ROBERT 131pts; 8. Alex SALVINI 99pts; 9. Manuel MONNI 99ts; 10. Loïc LARRIEU 95pts…
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: