Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [FINLANDIA] 7^8^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A HEINOLA 11-12 GIUGNO 2016  (Letto 4447 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 30 Maggio 2016, 14:43:56 »

NUOVO SITO UFFICIALE: ENDUROGP.ORG

SITO UFFICIALE: EWC ABC

PAGINA FACEBOOK ENDUROGP

PROFILO TWITTER ENDUROGP

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDUROGP.ORG

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDUROGP.ORG

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2016

PAGINA FACEBOOK GP FINLANDIA HEINOLA

GP Finland - Round 4
Organisation

Heinola Motor Club
Address: P.O.Box 15
               FI 18100 Heinola
               Finland
Tel. no.: +358 40 5819381
E-mail: puheenjohtaja@hemk.net
Internet: www.hemk.net/mm

Organization: Henri Saari |henri.saari@gmail.com
EnduroGP Promoter: +33 (0)5 65 45 76 14 | enduro.abc@orange.fr
Race Director: Pedro Mariano |+351 916590065 | pedrogmariano@hotmail.com
Clerk of the Course: Henri Saari |henri.saari@gmail.com

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 13 Giugno 2016, 16:38:45 »

RESULTS DAY 1 FROM ENDUROGP.ORG

STANDINGS FROM ENDUROGP.ORG

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG

Remes claims the win on day one of GP of Finland

Doing exactly what many predicted he would, and his rivals hoped he wouldn’t, Eero REMES (TM) claimed EnduroGP class victory on day one of the GP of Finland. Fast and consistent throughout the day the defending Enduro 1 World Champion placed 24 seconds ahead of Britain’s Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) with fellow Brit Nathan WATSON (KTM) rounding out the overall podium. REMES’ victory puts the Finn at the top of the EnduroGP championship standings.

“It was a great day for me,” explained REMES. “Winning and moving into the lead of the EnduroGP championship, it’s hard to have a better day. I started well and then pushed hard. Everything went well, I hope day two will be the same.” Behind REMES the British duo of Steve HOLCOMBE and Nathan WATSON finished just under eight seconds apart with both riders once again impressing during their debut senior season. A little slow to get going, HOLCOMBE pushed hard throughout the day to place closest to REMES.

WATSON, experiencing rock littered Finnish enduro tests for the very first time, improved as the day progressed to finish in a well-deserved third overall. Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco), the EnduroGP series leader prior to the Finnish race, made a good start to the day but a number of below-par tests saw him drop from the runner-up spot to fourth. Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) placed fifth overall with Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha), Alex SALVINI (Beta) and Taylor ROBERT (KTM) rounding out the top eight.

HolcombeSteve HOLCOMBE (GB - Beta)

As the event’s outright fastest rider REMES also topped the Enduro 1 class, finishing close to 32 seconds ahead of Nathan WATSON. With the two riders comfortably finishing ahead of third placed Pascal RAUCHENECKER (Husqvarna), for the Austrian it was a notable result. Placing on an Enduro World Championship podium for the first time he finished just ahead of team-mate Danny MCCANNEY (Husqvarna). Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) placed fifth with Mikael PERSSON (Yamaha) sixth.

Matt PHILLIPS ended day one in Finland at the top of the Enduro 2 class, moving 19 points clear at the top of the series standings. “It was a pretty good day,” commented PHILLIPS. “I just wasn’t quite fast enough in a few tests to fight for the overall win, but in Enduro 2 things were good. I earned myself some good championship points, which is important. All-in-all it was a pretty decent day.” The runner-up spot went to Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna), some 25 seconds behind PHILLIPS. Ending his day with a nasty crash on the motocross test, Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha) just managed to do enough to finish third – less than one-second ahead of Alex SALVINI (Beta). America’s Taylor ROBERT (KTM) placed fifth with Cristobal GUERRERO (Yamaha) sixth.

Picking up his fifth day win of the Enduro 3 championship Steve HOLCOMBE enjoyed a great day, topping each of the nine special tests in the E3 class. Although a little cautious on the opening enduro test, Steve quickly found his rhythm and dominated the class. “I was a little concerned after the first enduro test because I didn’t feel like I’d ridden that well. But it went ok and I just kept pushing as hard as I could after that. The tests were really technical, always changing, but I enjoyed the day. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same for me.” Behind Steve Johnny AUBERT finished best of the rest, making it a Beta one-two on the podium with Antoine BASSET (KTM) third. Portugal’s Luis CORREIA (Beta) placed fourth with Jaume BETRIU (KTM) fifth and Manuel MONNI (TM) sixth.

Earning his seventh day win of the series Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) comfortably topped the Enduro Junior class in Heinola. Moving further ahead in the EJ championship standings, REDONDI placed ahead of Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) with Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna) third.

Husqvarna mounted Brit Jane DANIELS secured victory in the Women’s class, ending the day just over two seconds ahead of Laia SANZ (KTM). Starting her day in the best possible way, DANIELS stormed the opening enduro test to open up an immediate advantage over her rivals. Producing a mistake free day she did just enough to finish ahead of SANZ. “Winning the first test really set me up for the day,” explained Jane.

“I knew Laia would be pushing hard to win, so starting well really made a big difference. I went as hard as I could on the remaining tests and although Laia and Maria (Franke) were both very fast I managed to get the win.” Just 16 seconds behind DANIELS, German KTM rider Maria FRANKE landed herself on the podium at the end of her first day of Enduro World Championship competition. Local rider Sanna KARKKAINEN (KTM) placed fourth with Australia’s Jemma WILSON (Yamaha) fifth. 

Last but not least Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) topped the 125cc Youth class. Winning all but three of the day’s special tests Jack placed ahead of Antti HANNINEN (Husqvarna) with Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha) third.

Day one of the GP of Finland proved to be a little shorter than previous GPs, but every bit as tough as expected. With the long enduro test proving to be the place where some riders were able to make up time on their rivals, the differences in times between those at the top of each class and those further down the results was significant. The weather remained dry throughout the day.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 13 Giugno 2016, 16:42:05 »

RESULTS DAY 2 FROM ENDUROGP.ORG

STANDINGS FROM ENDUROGP.ORG

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG

Phillips fights back to win GP of Finland day two

Kept from the top step of the EnduroGP podium on day one by Eero REMES (TM), on day two of the GP of Finland it was Matt PHILLIPS who topped the results after the Tasmanian ace blasted his way to an eventual nine seconds winning advantage. With little to separate REMES, PHILLIPS and Nathan WATSON (KTM) throughout the day, it was PHILLIPS who best matched speed with consistency to earn his third outright day win of the championship so far.

In claiming the win PHILLIPS moves back to the top of the standings, tied on points with REMES. Third, but now a distant third following a bike issue during the second day, Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) sits six points ahead of Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) with KTM duo of Nathan WATSON and Taylor ROBERT fifth and sixth.

PhillipsMatthew PHILLIPS (AUS - Sherco)

In the Enduro 1 class it was again REMES and WATSON who dominated the proceedings. Separated by little throughout the day, with just seconds separating them on most special tests it was clear the rider who made the least mistakes would win. That rider was REMES. With WATSON wanting to claim his first day win of the series the young Brit pushed a little too, made one or two small but costly mistakes, and had to settle for second. For REMES a strong end to the day saw the TM star claim his eighth victory of the season.

“I was feeling a little stiff in the morning,” explained the Finn.

“The enduro test was really difficult so it was hard to find the good rhythm. Nathan was fast so I hard to push hard during the final lap.”

Behind REMES and WATSON, Danny MCCANNEY claimed his first podium result of the series in third. The Husqvarna rider placed behind his team-mate Pascal RAUCHENECKER on day one but turned the tables on day two to finish 35 seconds ahead.

Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) placed fifth ahead of Victor GUERRERO (KTM) with Finn Matti SEISTOLA ending the day on seventh and having thoughragly enjoyed his return to world championship competition.

As the overall EnduroGP winner Matt PHILLIPS enjoyed a comfortable winning margin in Enduro 2. Close to one-minute ahead of his closest challenger Mathias BELLINO, PHILLIPS delivered one of the day’s strongest performances aboard his Sherco. “REMES and WATSON were pushing me hard for the overall win, which helped me get ahead in the Enduro 2 class.

The day was difficult but I just kept pushing and pushing. It was a great day, a really good way to finish the GP of Finland.” With BELLINO finishing as runner-up it was Italian Alex SALVINI (Beta) who rounded out the podium. A little under nine seconds behind the Frenchman, Alex’s podium visit was his first since the GP of Portugal. Frenchman Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha) rode a steady race following his crash on day one to earn fourth with Taylor ROBERT (KTM) fifth.

Johnny AUBERT (Beta) overcame a near disastrous opening motocross test to win the Enduro 3 class, helped by his team-mate Steve HOLCOMBE suffering a technical issue mid-way through the day. AUBERT would eventually finish close to eight seconds ahead of Spaniard Jaume BETRIU (KTM) with Antoine BASSET (KTM) third. Picking up a five-minute time penalty, HOLCOMBE could place no higher than eighth in class. Prior to his problem Steve was challenging for the overall win, and still maintains his lead in the E3 championship standings. 

“My day started in a bad way with a big mistake on the first motocross test,” explained AUBERT. “I thought it was going to be a difficult day then. But I managed to get the win, which I would never have expected. It wasn’t good that Steve had a problem, but it helped me. The rest of my day was ok. But it was a hard day.”

In a class of his own in the Enduro Junior category Giacomo REDONDI (Honda) topped all but two special tests to claim an eventual winning advantage of one-and-a-half minutes. With Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) unable to finish having injured his knee, Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna) claimed the runner-up position ahead of Eemil POHOJOLA (Husqvarna). REDONDI now sits 58 points ahead in the EJ championship standings.

AubertJohnny Aubert (F - Beta)

Doing the double in the Women’s class Jane DANIELS  again topped the results, placing ahead of Germany’s Maria FRANKE (KTM) with Laia SANZ (KTM) third. Despite winning just one special test DANIELS remained fast and more importantly consistent throughout the day to take a well-earned lead in the Women’s World Championship standings. Behind FRANKE and SANZ, Finland’s Sanna KARKKAINEN placed fourth.

Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) was anther rider to match his day one victory with a win on day two. Close to one-minute ahead of France’s Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha), Jack gained valuable championship points having missed round two with injury. Antti HANNINEN (Husqvarna) rounded out the podium after finishing less then one-second behind NICOLOT.

Day two of the GP of Finland proved to be every bit as challenging as riders feared it would be. With fine weather throughout the day, the event’s enduro test was once again the place where time was won and lost. Tougher, with more exposed rocks and tree roots that on day one, it certainly sorted the men from the boys. Day two also saw a number of notable retirements. Christophe NAMBOTIN called it a day early on, not fit enough for such tough conditions following the hand injury he sustained at the GP of Morocco.

The EnduroGP series now heads to Sweden, where round five of the 2016 championship will take place in Enkoping.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: