Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia
Notizia: SITI FMI REGIONALI
Motoclub in Italia ecco come potete ricercarli, utile soprattutto per chi inizia ad andare in moto da poco, alle riunione del motoclub di zona si trovano sempre persone con cui uscire il fine settimana!
CLICCA QUI RICERCA I MOTOCLUB DELLA TUA REGIONE PIU' VICINI ALLA TUA CITTA'

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GRECIA] 5^6^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A GREVENA 21-22 MAGGIO 2016  (Letto 4011 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 06 Maggio 2016, 11:18:14 »

NUOVO SITO UFFICIALE: ENDUROGP.ORG

SITO UFFICIALE: EWC ABC

PAGINA FACEBOOK ENDUROGP

PROFILO TWITTER ENDUROGP

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2016

GP Greece - Round 3

Organisation

AMOTOE
Tel: +306932762769, +306936660300
email: amotoe@amotoe.gr, ewc@amotoe.gr
Fax: + 302105127532
Address: ΑΜΟΤΟΕ, Kotsalou Stadium, TC 65 201 Kavala

Organization: Stelios Korelis |amotoe@amotoe.gr
EnduroGP Promoter: +33 (0)5 65 45 76 14 | enduro.abc@orange.fr
Race Director: Pedro Mariano |+351 916590065 | pedrogmariano@hotmail.com
Clerk of the Course: Dimitris Athanasoulopoulos | doc@offroadteam.gr
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 25 Maggio 2016, 14:00:22 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG - DAY 1

Eero Remes tops EnduroGP on day one at the GP of Greece

Finnish TM rider Eero REMES has claimed his first overall EnduroGP class win of 2016, topping day one of the GP of Greece in Grevena. Despite heavy rain throughout the day the defending Enduro 1 World Champion battled his way to the top of the overall results aboard his 250f machine before a stand-out performance on the final test of the day saw him claim a well-earned victory. Behind REMES enduro rookie Nathan WATSON rode his KTM to second overall with third going to Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco).

No fewer than four riders put their names at the top of the EnduroGP class results during the opening day. First to hit the front was Super Test winner Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) before Beta mounted Steve HOLCOMBE took over the top spot. With costly mistakes halting both BELLINO and HOLCOMBE’s chances of the win it was EnduroGP championship leader Matt PHILLIPS who took over the top sport, looking most likely to earn victory. Eventually, it was REMES who stole the top spot. The only rider to dip under nine minutes on the day’s closing Enduro Test, the Finn would eventually claim a near 14-second margin of victory over Nathan WATSON. Some 34 seconds slower than REMES on the final test PHILLIPS rounded out the top three and remains at the head of the EnduroGP championship standings. With BELLINO enduring a mistake filled day, Steve HOLCOMBE moved to the runner-up position behind PHILLIPS after placing fourth.

As the top two riders in the overall EnduroGP classification REMES and WATSON also placed at the head of the Enduro 1 class. First to find his rhythm around the slippery Greek tests it was Nathan WATSON who took the early class lead before Remes upped his speed during the third and final lap. Topping the last four tests in Enduro 1, and with it claiming the day win, REMES secured his fifth consecutive E1 victory of 2016. With just 14 seconds separating REMES and WATSON, Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) claimed third despite finishing more than two-and-a-half minutes adrift of the leading duo. Italian Gianluca MARTINI (Kawasaki) continued his impressive form to claim fourth with Rudy MORONI (KTM) in fifth.

WatsonNathan WATSON (GB - KTM)

Matt PHILLIPS (Sherco) claimed a convincing win in Enduro 2, placing 44 seconds ahead of Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha) with Taylor ROBERT (KTM) a further five seconds back in third. “It was a good day for me today,” admitted PHILLIPS. “It was really easy to make mistakes, like a lot of the guys did, but I didn't have too many problems. I got close to the EnduroGP class win but REMES was incredibly fast on the final enduro test. I didn't want to take any risks and maybe eased off a little too much. But to win Enduro 2 is great.” For LARRIEU the day’s result saw the Frenchman claim his first podium finish of 2016. However, third placed Taylor ROBERT was the day’s fastest E2 class rider on special test times. But a time keeping error saw ROBERT pick up a 60-second penalty, dropping him to third. Alex SALVINI (Beta) placed fourth with Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) fifth.

Despite a big get off on the Enduro Test on the second lap, which cost him some 30 seconds, Steve HOLCOMBE (Beta) topped the Enduro 3 class results ahead of team-mate Johnny AUBERT (Beta). Separated by less than two seconds, the Beta duo placed comfortably ahead of third placed Antoine BASSET (KTM) who on the second lap crashed heavily on the Extreme Test. Fourth went to Italian Manuel MONNI (TM) with Romain DUMONTIER (Yamaha) fifth. “When I crashed on the enduro test I knew it was going to be tough to get the E3 class win, but I kept pushing and just managed to finish in front of Johnny,” explained HOLCOMBE. “My bike was a little twisted after the crash but it wasn’t too much of a problem. It was a tough day.”

PodiumPodium EnduroGP

Honda riders Giacomo REDONDI and Davide SORECA claimed a one-two at the top of the Enduro Junior class, with REDONDI placing 39 seconds clear of his team-mate.  Diogo VENTURA (Gas Gas) rounded out the EJ class podium in third with Finland’s Henric STIGELL (TM) fourth and Swede Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna) fifth.

Sweden’s Erik APPELQVIST (Yamaha) secured a 34-second margin of victory in the Enduro Youth class, placing ahead of France’s Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha) and Britain’s Jack EDMONDSON (KTM).

PhillipsMatthew PHILLIPS (AUS - Sherco)

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 25 Maggio 2016, 14:02:49 »

SOURCE: ENDUROGP.ORG - DAY 2

Super fast Finn Eero Remes secures EnduroGP win on day two of GP of Greece

TM mounted Eero REMES has secured a second EnduroGP class victory at the GP of Greece, topping the second day’s overall results ahead of Johnny AUBERT (Beta) and Loic LARRIEU (Yamaha).  Fast from the start REMES topped the time sheets on each of the opening lap’s three special tests to take an early EnduroGP class lead. Battling his way to a second consecutive day win the defending Enduro 1 World Champion endured a tough second half to the day, forced to race with damaged suspension. Despite the less than perfect handling on his TM he nevertheless remained out front to claim victory.
Despite no rain on day two in Grevena the second day’ competition was anything but easy. With all three special tests and the majority of the course heavily rutted the day was the toughest ever of any Greek GP.

Johnny AUBERT jumped from his first day result of fifth to the EnduroGP runner-up position on day two, ending a demanding day in the saddle just seven seconds adrift of REMES. Equalling his best result from the season so far the Beta rider made a steady start before upping his pace during the second and third laps. Joining REMES and AUBERT on the EnduroGP podium Yamaha’s Loic LARRIEU secured his first top three overall result of the championship despite a big crash on the opening enduro test. Losing between 20-30 seconds as a result of his get-off, LARRIEU battled hard during the second and third laps to edge ahead of Taylor ROBERT (KTM). “It wasn’t a perfect day because in the first enduro test I crashed hard and hit my head,” commented LARRIEU. “After that I just pushed as hard as I could to come back, which I managed to do. Getting the win is really amazing, and very important for all in the team. It felt like the special tests and the course was just one big rut. It was a really hard race but with this result a very pleasing one.”

Enduro TEST

As the overall EnduroGP winner REMES also put his name at the top of the Enduro 1 class results, and in some style. “I felt good straight away on the second day and opened up a bit of a lead at the end of the first lap,” explained REMES. “But then I broke something in my forks on the second lap. I thought things felt different because the track was drying out, but it was the suspension. I kept pushing and I’m happy to get the victory.” Close to 50 seconds ahead of second placed Nathan WATSON it was Italian Kawasaki rider Gianluca MARTINI who rounded out the top three having come out on top of a day-long battle with Ivan CERVANTES (KTM). With CERVANTES fourth Danny MCCANNEY (Husqvarna) rounded out the top five.

Loic LARRIEU earned his first Enduro 2 class win of 2016 following a spirited day-long performance. Crashing heavily on the opening enduro test, the Frenchman not only got himself back in the running but worked his way to the top of the class results before just doing enough on the day’s final special test to claim the win. With Taylor ROBERT claiming a well-deserved runner-up result, third went to Matthew PHILLIPS (Sherco). Fourth went to Beta’s Alex SALVINI with Cristobal GUERRERO (Yamaha) fifth.

Returning to the top of the Enduro 3 class podium for the first time since the opening day of the 2016 championship, Johnny AUBERT enjoyed a comfortable 42-second winning margin having topped six of the day’s special tests. “I didn't make the best of starts to the day but after the first lap I found my speed,” said AUBERT. “It was a difficult day again with long, deep ruts on all special tests, but after a difficult GP in Portugal I’m pleased with this result.” Second went to Italian TM rider Manuel MONNI who in turn finished 15 seconds ahead of Antoine BASSET. Day one E3 class winner Steve HOLCOMBE made a winning start to the day but a crash on the opening enduro test detuned the young Brit who eventually placed fourth. Fifth went to Gas Gas mounted Spaniard Jonathan BARRAGAN.

LarrieuLoïc LARRIEU (F - Yamaha)

Italian Giacomo REDONDI again topped the Enduro Junior class, enjoying a 50-second margin of victory. Winning six of the day’s special tests in the junior class and never placing lower than second he also extended his championship lead. The runner-up result went to Spain’s Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) with Davide SORECA (Honda) finishing third.

In the Enduro Youth class Sweden’s Erik APPELQVIST (Yamaha) set a pace no other 125cc mounted rider could match, winning by 54 seconds. Second went to Brit Jack EDMONDSON (KTM) with Jean-Baptiste NICOLOT (Yamaha) third.

The 2016 EnduroGP series next moves to the GP of Finland on June 11-12.

TM
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: