Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [INGHILTERRA] 3^ 4^ R. ENDURO SPRINT CHAMP. A SELATTYN 30 APRILE 1 MAGGIO 2016  (Letto 2929 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 28 Aprile 2016, 16:54:04 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO INGLESE BRITISH SPRINT CHAMPIONSHIP 2016

30th April - 1st May - GBXC- ACU Sprint Championship - Rd2 - Fast Eddy - H2O, Selattyn, near Oswestry, SY10 7PA

SOURCE: ACU.ORG.UK

SOURCE: ACU.ORG.UK OTHER INFO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 02 Maggio 2016, 14:42:34 »

FOTO FROM FACEBOOK

SOURCE: ENDURONEWS.COM

Steve Holcombe wins GBXC

The 2nd Round of the Fast Eddy Racing ACU 2016 GBXC Sprint series moved to H2o near Oswestry this May Day weekend. The fields were speckled with Spring lambs but the weather was less than Springlike and the Fast Eddy team did a great job of laying out 2 courses with snow falling on the day before the event.

On Saturday morning at 10.30am the riders were flagged away on a sighting lap. The Pros and Experts tackled the forestry loop while the Clubmen got some air on the MX track. Each group were given 5 laps before they swapped over at lunch time. The weather alternated between bright sunshine and flurries of sleet.

Series leader Steve Holcombe (Beta) was fresh from his EnduroGP win and he took the first day. Danny McCanney looked fully recovered from his ACL surgery and he was 2nd while David Knight on a standard Honda 450 was as content as he can ever be with 3rd. Daryl Bolter and Brad Freeman were both injured and they retired.

Dan Mundell was the best Expert ahead of Tom Ellwood and Charlie Frost. On Sunday H2o lived lived up to it's name with plenty of rain. Steve Holcombe won the second day.

David Knight said "I have a decent weekend at the ACU British Sprint championship, 3rd yesterday after holding a strong second halfway through day. Terrible start today having a few problems and not riding well but got things improved and came good in the afternoon. Good test for me and the Honda 450 and now time to get everything dialed in with the bike and myself over the next 6 weeks ready for some racing".

SOURCE: ENDURO.LIVE

Steve Holcombe took the win for both Days winning Round 3 and 4 of the ACU GBXC British Sprint Championship at the H2O

Steve Holcombe:
It was a great day at the British Sprint series. I won the overall ahead of Danny McCanney and David Knight. We had a really technical enduro test where I was 10 to 20sec faster and a motocross test where I was around 6 sec faster than Danny. I’m really happy I wrapped up the weekend at the British Sprint championship with one more win. It’s been a great two days of racing in Oswestry and I thoroughly enjoyed the event.

Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: