Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia
Notizia: SITI FMI REGIONALI
Motoclub in Italia ecco come potete ricercarli, utile soprattutto per chi inizia ad andare in moto da poco, alle riunione del motoclub di zona si trovano sempre persone con cui uscire il fine settimana!
CLICCA QUI RICERCA I MOTOCLUB DELLA TUA REGIONE PIU' VICINI ALLA TUA CITTA'

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GERMANIA] 2^ PROVA CAMPIONATO FIM SUPERENDURO 2016 A RIESA, 2 GENNAIO 2016  (Letto 3919 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 04 Gennaio 2016, 16:17:49 »

CALENDARIO FIM SUPER ENDURO 2016

SOURCE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

RESULTS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

STANDINGS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

PAGINA FACEBOOK FIM SUPER ENDURO

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 04 Gennaio 2016, 16:20:41 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

Webb Wins In Germany Saturday, 2 January 2016

KTM’s Cody WEBB secures his second overall victory in the 2015-16 Maxxis FIM SuperEnduro World Championship with a win in Germany.Remaining fixed on the top of the podium in the Prestige class, USA’s WEBB delivered the goods once again to claim his second win of the series. KTM’s Jonny WALKER (GB) took the runner-up position while Colton HAAKER (USA-Husqvarna) recorded his debut podium with third in Riesa.

On a course that was demanding and unforgiving, it was WEBB who proved the most consistent of his classmates on the night to take the win. Placing third in the Akrapovic SuperPole behind HAAKER and Taddy BLAZUSIAK (PL-KTM), Webb stepped things up with a win in the opening race of the night.

In race two, WEBB avoided the chaos of the reversed start to fight his way up to second. Closing in on race leader Alfredo GOMEZ (S-KTM), he almost made a pass for the lead on the final lap only to miss out and was forced to settle for second. Taking fifth in race, the KTM rider edged out WALKER by one point for the overall for the second round of the series in a row. “I’m super happy to come away with the win tonight,” said WEBB. “Two overall victories from two starts is a perfect start to the championship for me. The track was tough tonight. There was no real room for error and it was a fine line between staying up and crashing. “In race one I just sort of rode steady and the win came to me. I got up to second in race two and almost got Alfredo for the win but had to settle for second. Then race three I finally had some bad luck, and ended fifth I think. But thankfully it was enough for the top step of the podium.”

Riesa proved an eventful round for WALKER. Fighting for victory in race one he tangled with a lapped rider and lost ground on the leaders dropping back to an eventual fourth. Improving to third in race three he turned things around in the final race to secure a much deserved win and with it jump up to second overall.“It’s been a hard night but I’m happy with second,” told WALKER. “The racing was so close, everyone was on the limit out there. I had a good first race going but tangled with a lapped rider in the log pit and he ended up standing on my bike. It was a freak thing but cost me a chance of winning there. “I was riding good in race two and then gave it everything in race three. It felt great to get the win in that one and to end the night one point behind Cody is a bonus really. After two rounds we’re separated by two points so it’s still very close.” Germany saw HAAKER record his debut SuperEnduro podium with third. Setting the pace by winning the SuperPole, HAAKER attacked the track hard throughout the night.

But with the course proving unforgiving a chance of victory slipped away in race one while further mistakes dropped him to seventh in race two. Salvaging another second place result in race three earned him his place on the podium. “It was hot and heavy out there tonight,” told HAAKER. “It was so easy to make a mistake. I was riding well, pushing hard but kept having problems in the sand corner. It hurt my chances of taking the overall win. But I’m stoked with third, it’s a step in the right direction.” For defending champion BLAZUSIAK, Germany didn’t deliver the result he hoped for. With a best result of third in race three he had to settle for fourth overall. Completing the top five, KTM’s Alfredo GOMEZ also recorded the win in race two. Securing the holeshot he put his KTM out front and was never headed despite a last lap attack from WEBB.

In the Junior class, Germany marked a home win for KTM’s Manuel LETTENBICHLER. Picking up from where he left off in Poland, LETTENBICHLER claimed another three race wins to secure the top step of the podium. “Three wins in front of my home crowd is just perfect,” told LETTENBICHLER. “It was a great night, I’m so happy with how things went. I just want to keep thing winning momentum going now for as long as possible.” Behind the German it was South African’s BLAKE GUTZEIT (HUSQVARNA) who took second. With a 2-4-2 scorecard, he finished a well-deserved runner-up to LETTENBICHLER. Slipping one place from his result in Poland, Portugal’s Luis OLIVEIRA (Yamaha) rounded out the top three. Tim APOLLE (D-Husqvarna) and Emil JUSZCZAK (PL-Sherco) were fourth and fifth respectively.

The Maxxis FIM SuperEnduro World Championship continues with round three in Villa Gesell, Argentina on February 20.

Results

Prestige

Heat 1 : 1. WEBB ; 2. HAAKER ; 3. BLAZUSIAK ; 4. WALKER ; 5. ROMAN ; 6. ROBERT; 7. TREMAINE; 8. GIBERT; 9. GOMEZ; 10. LINUSSON…
Heat 2: 1. GOMEZ; 2. WEBB; 3. WALKER; 4. ROMAN; 5. GIBERT; 6. BLAZUSIAK; 7. HAAKER; 8. TREMAINE; 9. ROBERT; 10. LINUSSON…
Heat 3: 1. WALKER; 2. HAAKER; 3. ROBERT; 4. BLAZUSIAK; 5. WEBB; 6. GOMEZ; 7. TREMAINE; 8. GIBERT; 9. LINUSSON, 10. ROMAN…
SuperPole powered by Akrapovic: 1.HAAKER; 2. BLAZUSIAK; 3. WEBB…

Junior

Heat 1: 1. LETTENBICHLER; 2. GUTZEIT ; 3. OLIVEIRA; 4. GOTTS; 5. JUSZCZAK; 6. HUMPHREYS; 7. KACZMARCZYL; 8. APOLLE; 9. HOARE; 10. KARGUL…
Heat 2: 1. LETTENBICHLER; 2. SEALEY; 3. OLIVEIRA; 4. GUTZEIT; 5. APOLLE; 6. JUSZCZAK; 7. HUMPHREYS; 8. GOTTS; 9. HOARE; 10. KACZMARCZYK…
Heat 3: 1. LETTENBICHLER; 2. GUTZEIT; 3. APOLLE; 4. JUSZCZAK; 5. HUMPHREYS; 6. HOARE; 7. OLIVEIRA; 8. MARTINSEN; 9. ZSIGOVTIS; 10. KACZMARCZYK…
Standing: 1. LETTENBICHLER 120pts; 2. OLIVEIRA 86pts; 3. GUTZEIT 82pts; 4. HUMPHREYS 71pts; 5. APOLLE 66pts; 6. SEALEY 62pts; 7. JUSZCZAK 57pts; 8. HOARE 52pts; 9. GOTTS 49pts; 10. KACZMARCZYK 37pts…
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: