Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [FINLANDIA] 5^6^ PROVA EUROPEO ENDURO A JAMSA 8-9 AGOSTO 2015  (Letto 4106 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 30 Luglio 2015, 12:04:23 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO EUROPEO DI ENDURO 2015

FONTE: ENDURO-EM.DE

REAL TIME TIMING DAY 1

REAL TIME TIMING DAY 2

Information

8th – 9th of August in Jämsä / Finland
The third round is in the middle of Finland, 230 km north to Helsinki

next airport is Tikkakoski (80 km) - Pirkkala (110) km) - Helsinki (230 km)

Accommodation:
http://www.j-smk.net/eec2015/information/

JSMK
Kuovikuja 7
17800 Kuhmoinen
Finland

Motoclub : Jämsän Seudun Moottorikerho (JSMK)

secretary of the event:
e-mail-adress: kisat.jsmk@gmail.com
post-adress: Haaralantie 135, 42100 Jämsä
Telephone/Fax/ +358 400 289677

entry-list: http://www.j-smk.net/@Bin/365907/Entry+List+FinnMETKO+ENDURO.pdf

WELCOME CENTER     and Paddock:

Haaralantie 135, 42100 Jämsä
61°53'59.5"N 25°06'46.4"E

Track:

SATURDAY: 3 rounds, each ?? km
SUNDAY          : 3 rounds, each ?? km

Tests: each round: 1 crosstest, 2 endurotest

2 timechecks with service (both in the paddock): ?

SATURDAY:     start (first rider): 9:00 arrival (first rider): 16:00
SUNDAY           : start (first rider): 9:00 arrival (first rider): 16:00
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 11 Agosto 2015, 09:05:14 »

FONTE: EUROPEAN-ENDURO.COM

REAL TIME TIMING DAY 1

REAL TIME TIMING DAY 2

STANDINGS 2015

Finland - Jämsä - Day 2

The second day of riding the Enduro Championship in Jämsä / Finland brought an overall victory of Tom Sagar a surprise: goods the day before but on the demanding track, the native driver has been in the advantage , the Briton was now able to turn the tables. "I had to make up for the time in the enduro tests," Sagar said then. "On the cross track it was too slippery for my 450.”

He won at the end before Marko Tarkkala and Roni Nikander that were on the first day even before him.
Thus the KTM rider now leads not only superior in the E2 class, but also in the overall ranking of all riders, because defending champion Maurizio Micheluz was not better than the day before: "I have to concentrate on the title in the class, because I could keep my distance,” said the Italian. In his E1-class has with Jonathan Rosse now, however, a Swiss incorporated persecuting Micheluz: The Yamaha rider was able to drive up on the second day to the second place.

In the E3 class, the two Finns alternated: This time won ex-vice-champion Marko Tarkkala in front of the earlier in the season injured Roni Nikander, but Nikander wants to come to the final to Germany too.
In third place then the German Mark Risse - but because he has changed the class after the first run, he gets no championship points, which is why the Swede Martin Sundin still leads the class standings.
In the women again a victory of the Finnish Sanna Karkkainen. The KTM-pilot was able to secure the first advance their championship so already.
For the Finns a particular pleasure to be able to already celebrate a champion from their own ranks at their home race.

In the Veteran class Werner Müller from Austria committed his sixth stage victory in the sixth round - and controls so contrary to his ninth European title (!). Over a minute ahead he had from the Czech Republic before his opponent Martin Gottvald.

In the juniors Nicolas Pellegrinelli celebrated his fourth victory in a row and thus extending its lead. In the
special stage were his Italian compatriot Matteo Rossi, who had failed on the first day due to technical problems, to second place.

In the recent junior class, the year's 20-up, local hero Joni Kaivolainen could get the victory: "I really wanted to win on both days, but I crashed too much yesterday" confessed the Finn. Second place handed Briton Lee Sealy not to displace the leader Mirko Spandere from the lead in the championship.

The two Finns Henric Stigell and Mika Tammienen picked up in the junior category with the E2 / E3 machines again days No. 1 and 2: But the Frenchman Jeremy Carpentier did not lose its lead in the championship.

Finland - Jämsä - Day 1

It was an extremely physically demanding first day at the third round of the Enduro Championship in Jämsä / Finland: in perfect weatherconditions, the over 50 km long circular course presented many rocks, roots and driveways: More than half of all riders did not arrive in the finish-line, gave up from exhaustion or timeout.
Under such difficult conditions clearly dominated the Finnish riders with guest starters Roni Nikander (KTM) (here on the left picture) and Marko Tarkkala (Beta). Only in third place in the overall standings, the British KTM-rider Tom Sagar was able to prevail against two other Finns behind him. That gave the British the lead in the European Championship, as the regering champion, Maurizio Micheluz, came only on the 18th place overall, third place in the E1 class. Micheluz is still suffering from the consequences of his injury: "I had dislocated my arm a month ago - and could not train since. In the special, I had continued to attack no strength," excused the Italian.

Sagar (picture right) took over so the lead in the overall standings and built with the simultaneous class victory and his leadership in the E2 class.
In the E3 class the victory went to the overall winner Nikander again before Tarkkala and the German Mark Risse.

The veterans of the eight-time European Champion Werner Müller seems to be once again unstoppable: While the KTM riders struggled with the track and the strength and conditioning - but the other participants fared worse.

At the end Müller had not only the fastest special stage times, but had only three penalty minutes collected on the stage, while his biggest competitor Zdenek Gottvald 13 had minutes late and the Finnish competitor Juha Puotsaari even 16 minutes! But these three drivers were the only three veterans, who crossed the finish line at the end.

In the womens-class only Finnish rider Sanna Karkkainen reached on their KTM in the goal scoring and conceding the only driver championship points, which puts her title within reach.

The Italian Junior Mirko Spandere won again the victory in the class of 125cc riders under 20 years and was also from the lokal Finn Antti Hänninen and Sweden Pontus Skog.

In the juniors of the E1 class of the Italian Nicolas Pellegrinelli won before the local hero Henry Olenius from Finland and Frenchman David Abgrall.

With today's winner Henrik Stigell and Mika Tamminen the Junior E2 / E3 class was firmly in Finnish hands. Only in third place came the French Mika Barnes a non-Scandinavian to vote.

Three rounds over 55 km each were to pass in the forests of Jämsä with each three special stages.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: