Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [BELGIO] 11^12^ R. EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SAINT HUBERT 11-12 LUGLIO 2015  (Letto 5826 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 06 Luglio 2015, 13:28:19 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

PROFILO FACEBOOK EWC FIM

LIVE RESULTS

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2015

ORGANISER

MP 41
6 rue des Rochettes
5580 Han sur Lesse
E-mail: c.laduron@gmail.com

FEDERATION
Fédération Motocycliste de Belgique
550, Chaussée de Louvain, Bte 7
1030 Bruxelles - Belgique
Phone: +3227365397
info@fmb-bmb.be
www.fmb-bmb.be

SITUATION
St Hubert: Region Wallonne
78 kms of Namur and 137 kms of Bruxells
6000 inhabitants
http://www.saint-hubert-tourisme.be/

ACCESS
Airport:           Bruxelles 137 kms
Motorway:       E 411 - N 4

TRACK
Length: 55 kms
Laps: 3
Paddock: Aérodrome de St Hubert
Cross Test: Route de Poix
Enduro Test: Bois du Pendu
X’Treme: Maufroy - Route des Forges
Super Test: Centre Ville
TC with service: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)

MEMBERS FIM
FIM Stewart :
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 11 Luglio 2015, 20:13:38 »

STANDINGS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

RESULTS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

SOURCE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

In front of more than 5 000 spectators from Belgium but also from France, Germany or Great Britain, the KTM Super Test of the very first Grand Prix FunnelWeb Filter of Belgium has been very promising and the 109 riders in the start has offer a great spectacle…

And when are talking about spectators, one these riders knows how to do it, and it’s Mathias BELLINO (F – Husqvarna)! Once again facing Matthew PHILLIPS (AUS – KTM), the Frenchman has been unstoppable!

While speakers and public were thinking that it was impossible to be under the 2 minutes, the official Husqvarna rider answered by scoring an impressive time of 1’59’’28. He signs the fourth win of the season in the KTM Super Test. PHILLIPS rode pretty well too with a time of 2’02’’21 (3rd) but he has been again defeated by the Frenchman…

The Aussie didn’t signed the 2nd best time as a brilliant Alex SALVINI (I – Honda) stole him with 2’01’’18! In E2, he beats Antoine MEO (F – KTM) and Loïc LARRIEU (F – Sherco) while Christophe NAMBOTIN (F – KTM) grabbed the 9 seconds bonus in Enduro 1 over Eero REMES (SF – TM) and Anthony BOISSIERE (F – Sherco).

In the Junior class, Davide SORECA (I – Beta) wins over his teammate Steve HOLCOMBE (GB – Beta), Josep GARCIA (E – Husqvarna) takes the best over his rival Mikael PERSSON (S – Yamaha) while Jane DANIELS (GB –Husqvarna) has been faster than Laïa SANZ (E – KTM) in Women Class…

After a very nice KTM Super Test that gave a lot of fun to the public, the EWC stars gave an appointment to all from tomorrow morning in the special tests of the Poix road and the “Bois du Pendu” for a very intense first Grand Prix FunnelWeb Filter of Belgium!
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 12 Luglio 2015, 22:10:43 »

DAY 1

MEO WINS AT EWC GP OF BELGIUM DAY ONE

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Antoine MEO leads the way on day one at round six of the 2015 Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship in St Hubert, Belgium. The opening day of competition at the GP FunnelWeb Filter of Belgium was one to saviour for championship leaders Eero REMES (FIN - TM), Antoine MEO (F - KTM) and Mathias BELLINO (F - Husqvarna) as they all claimed wins in their respective classes.

Delivering the goods in terms of action and drama, the first ever day of EWC competition in Belgium had plenty of spills and thrills as the Belgian countryside put competitors through their paces. The biggest development of the day was the early departure of Enduro 2 championship contender Pela RENET (F). The Husqvarna rider crashed heavily on the opening enduro test and injured his shoulder.

Heading the Enduro 3 class, Husqvarna’s Mathias BELLINO returned to the top step of the podium having missed out at the previous GP of Italy. Riding fast and strong all day, the Frenchman secured more important points in the title chase. “I’m happy, it’s been a great day for me,” told BELLINO. “I felt good all day and didn’t really make any mistakes that cost me time.

I pushed hard where I knew I was strong and rode smart where I felt I wasn’t. It’s great to win and gain more points in the championship.” Back to his best having struggled through Greece and Italy with a broken finger, Sherco’s Matti SEISTOLA (FIN) was the runner-up to Bellino.

Enduring an up and down day, KTM’s Matt PHILLIPS (AUS) fought back to finish just four seconds behind Seistola in third. Recovering well from a mistake on the opening extreme test, TM Racing’s Manuel MONNI (I) was fourth with KTM’s Jeremy JOLY (F) completing the top five.

An other great win for Mathias BELLINO

Picking up his sixth win of the season, TM Racing’s Eero REMES was almost unstoppable in the Enduro 1 class. Claiming six special test wins, the Finn secured a comfortable 72-second margin of victory. “It’s been a really great day for me,” confirmed REMES. “I had one or two small crashes but nothing major. It feels good to get another win this season.”

Behind REMES the fight for the runner-up result was played out between KTM’s Christophe NAMBOTIN (F) and Husqvarna’s Danny McCANNEY (GB). A stronger final lap from NAMBOTIN saw him end his day second to REMES. Enjoying a close battle with NAMBOTIN, McCANNEY finished 11 seconds behind the Frenchman to take third. Completing the top five, the Yamaha duo of Marc BOURGEOIS (F) and Cristobal GUERRERO (S) were fourth and fifth respectively.

In the Enduro 2 class, Antoine MEO claimed a commanding victory. Facing an early challenge from Husqvarna’s Pela RENET (F), the Frenchman was handed a slight relief when RENET crashed out of the event on the opening enduro test. “It’s fantastic to take another win today but it’s unfortunate to see Pela get injured,” commented MEO.

“He started the enduro test before me and I knew when I arrived that he had hurt himself – thankfully not too seriously. I wish him well and hope he has a quick recovery.  “I was in the same position myself last year so I know how he must be feeling. Tomorrow I will keep trying to do my own thing and hopefully I can secure another win.

”With MEO out front, Honda’s Alex SALVINI (I) placed a distant runner-up to the Frenchman. Securing his first ever senior podium, Sherco’s Loic LARRIEU (F) delivered a solid ride to take third. Behind the top three, Husqvarna’s Jaume BETRIU (S) was fourth with David KNIGHT (GB-KTM) putting in an impressive performance in his wildcard EWC ride to complete the top five.

Steve HOLCOMBE has been to strong for his Junior rivals

In the Enduro Junior class, Beta’s Steve HOLCOMBE (GB) out paced the rest of his classmates to claim the top step of the podium. Chasing him home for the runner-up result, Husqvarna’s Jamie McCANNEY (GB) was second while Italy’s Davide SORECA (Beta) joined teammate HOLCOMBE on the podium for third. Slipping outside the top three for the first time since the GP of Spain, Beta’s Giacomo REDONDI (I) was fourth with Italy’s Alessandro BATTIG (Honda) fifth.

The Enduro Youth Cup saw Spain’s Josep GARCIA (Husqvarna) back on top form by winning day one. Carding his debut EWC podium result KTM’s Jack EDMONDSON (GB) was second with Mikael PERSSON (SWE-Yamaha) third. Frenchmen Debaud VALERIAN (Yamaha) and Luca GARELLO (Yamaha) were fourth and fifth respectively.

There was no stopping KTM’s Laia SANZ (S) in the Women’s Cup as she eased her way to a comfortable margin of victory. Husqvarna’s Jane DANIELS (GB) was runner-up with Australia’s Jemma WILSON (Yamaha) ending her day in third.

The Women Podium
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 12 Luglio 2015, 22:13:20 »

DAY 2

RAIN DOESN’T DAMPEN PLAY AT THE GP OF BELGIUM

Sunday, 12 July 2015

The Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship signed off on a terrific inaugural GP FunnelWeb Filter of Belgium with closely fought racing across all classes. Despite a late downpour of rain, Antoine MEO (KTM), Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) and Eero REMES (TM) all made it two wins in a row in their respective classes in St Hubert.
With heavy rain catching the majority of riders on the fourth and final lap of the day, the GP of Belgium gave competitors a complete test of fitness and mental strength this weekend

Making it two wins on the bounce, Husqvarna’s Mathias BELLINO (F) claimed the overall win in Enduro 3. Strong throughout the day, the Frenchman secured a 14-second margin of victory. “Winning both days has been the perfect weekend for me,” told BELLINO. “After having trouble with my wrist in Italy I wanted to come back fighting here in Belgium and I have been able to do exactly that. It’s been great for the championship too and now I have a healthy 24-point lead heading into the final round in France.”

Improving one position over his previous day’s result, KTM’s Matt PHILLIPS (AUS) ended his day as runner-up to BELLINO. Finishing just four seconds behind Phillips, Sherco’s Matti SEISTOLA (FIN) is proving to be now almost fully recovered from his broken finger. Luis CORREIA (P) brought his Beta home in fourth while KTM’s Jeremy JOLY (F) completed the top five.

Eero REMES has never been so close from a first World title!

Topping the podium for the second day in a row, TM Racing’s Eero REMES (FIN) was the winner of Enduro 1. Trailing close rival Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) for the majority of the day, REMES was handed the victory when NAMBOTIN crashed on the final test of the day. “The win feels a little bit lucky but a win is a win,” confirmed REMES.

“Christophe was riding great all day and I knew he was going to be hard to beat. But the rain on the final test shook things up and the victory came my way.” With NAMBOTIN slipping back to second, Sherco’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (S) narrowly beat Husqvarna’s Danny MCCANNEY (GB) by less than one second to take the final step of the podium. With MCCANNEY fourth, Yamaha’s Marc BOURGEOIS (F) rounded out the top five.

Inching ever closer to the Enduro 2 World Championship title, KTM’s Antoine MEO (F) secured his second victory of the weekend in St Hubert. Faced with a challenge from Honda’s Alex SALVINI (I), MEO kept his cool when conditions deteriorated due to the rain to win. “Alex was riding really well and he was pushing me for the win,” commented MEO.

“Honestly I felt a little off my game when Pela crashed yesterday because that completely changed my outlook on the championship fight. Overall it’s great to come away with two more wins and now the title is looking more in reach for France.” Behind the leading duo, Sherco’s Loic LARRIEU (F) delivered another strong ride to end his day in third. In the battle for fourth, Husqvarna’s Jaume BETRIU (S) just edged out David KNIGHT (GB-KTM) by one second.

Another double for Antoine MEO

In the Enduro Junior class, Husqvarna’s Jamie MCCANNEY (GB) returned to the top step of the podium. Capitalising on a mistake by race leader Steve HOLCOMBE (GB-Beta) on the final enduro test, MCCANNEY took the win to further strengthen his title hopes.  Having claimed his debut Junior podium on day one, Beta’s Davide SORECA (I) proved it was no fluke by improving one position to second. Adding to the Beta celebrations, Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI completed the top three.  Alessandro BATTIG (I-Honda) and Kirian MIRABET (S-KTM) were fourth and fifth respectively.

The Enduro Youth Cup saw Yamaha’s Mikael PERSSON (SWE) secure a comfortable win. Recording another podium result, KTM’s Jack EDMONDSON (GB) was the runner-up with Quentin DELHAYE DE MAULDE (F-TM) third. Luca GARELLO (F-Yamaha) and Lorenzo MACORITTO (I-KTM) rounded out the top five.

Day two of the GP of Belgium marked another clear victory for the Women’s Cup championship leader Laia SANZ (S-KTM).“It’s been a brilliant weekend for me,” told SANZ. “Getting two more wins was fantastic and now the title is almost within reach at the final round in France.” Winning three special tests, Husqvarna’s Jane DANIELS (GB) closed the gap to SANZ on day two and placed as the runner-up. Australia’s Jemma WILSON (Yamaha) joined both SANZ and DANIELS on the podium in third.

The Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship concludes with the final round of the season with the GP AMV of France in Requista on October 3/4.

Junior podium
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #4 inserita:: 14 Luglio 2015, 23:02:13 »

FONTE: MOTOCLUB TREVIGLIO MOTORACE

GRANDI EMOZIONI IN BELGIO PER IL TEAM KE MOTO SPA MANAGED
BY MOTORACE CON SIMONE ALBERGONI NELLA “TOP TEN” DELLA E1
E TOMMASO MONTANARI NELLA E2

Prima storica trasferta in Belgio per il Campionato Mondiale Enduro, sabato 11 e domenica 12 luglio. Si è gareggiato a Saint Hubert a circa 130 km a sud est di Bruxelles nello splendido scenario delle Ardenne.

Per il Team KE Moto SpA Managed by Motorace questa sesta prova del Mondiale 2015 è risultata impegnativa. I risultati ottenuti da Simone Albergoni nella classe E1 e da Tommaso Montanari nella E2, hanno comunque ripagato pienamente gli sforzi della squadra Motorace di Treviglio diretta da Giancarlo Comotti.

Nella classe E1, fine settimana positivo per Simone Albergoni in sella alla KE Moto 250 4T. Albergoni, dopo la nona posizione di sabato, domenica ha centrato una bellissima sesta piazza. Va comunque sottolineata la buona resa e costanza dei tempi fatti registrare da Albergoni in tutte le venticinque prove speciali disputate nel corso di questo GP. Albergoni, infatti, è sempre risultato nella “top ten” con anche due prove cronometrate concluse in quarta posizione.

Un punto iridato per Tommaso Montanari nella combattutissima E2. Sabato è terminato quindicesimo, mentre domenica è finito sedicesimo a un soffio dalla possibilità di conquistare altri punticini in classifica per alcune scivolate sul terreno delle speciali che si è ulteriormente scavato al passaggio degli oltre cento piloti in gara.

Sulla prestazione di Montanari hanno però pesantemente influito le non buone condizioni fisiche dovute a un virus intestinale contratto dal pilota perugino [ndr no Ternano] ancora prima della sua partenza per il Belgio debilitandolo notevolmente nelle forze. Le sue non buone condizioni fisiche sommate al caldo e alla durezza della gara, non gli hanno consentito di poter puntare alla “top ten”.

GIANCARLO COMOTTI (Team Manager Team KE Moto SpA Managed by Motorace)

“Appena arrivati in Belgio, Albergoni aveva subito detto che si sarebbe trattato di un GP abbastanza complicato da interpretare per la differenza del terreno delle tre speciali. L’estreme test era tracciata su una pietra e all’interno di un bosco con un grande muro da superare dopo la partenza.

La cross test disegnata su un lungo fettuccia di circa sei minuti è trasformata in un gran polverone dopo un solo passaggio, l’enduro test all’interno di una foresta su traiettorie obbligate in mezzo agli alberi. I due piazzamenti ottenuti da Albergoni sono stati più che buoni in quanto sinceramente di più non si sarebbe potuto fare in una classe come la E1, nel quale a parte Remes e Nambotin, tutti gli altri sono sempre in lotta divisi da pochi secondi.

Montanari ha continuato il suo apprendistato in questo suo primo anno di partecipazione al mondiale e il punticino conquistato sabato, conferma la sua positività. Peccato che Montanari non fosse al meglio della forma fisica per un virus intestinale che lo ha condizionato nella sua resa in gara.

Ora ci fermeremo una settimana, ma a inizio agosto saremo di nuovo in gara con i nostri giovani nel Campionato Europeo in Finlandia. A tutti auguriamo in ogni caso Buone Vacanze”.

KE MOTO SpA managed by MOTORACE
Ufficio Stampa

Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: