Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ISDE 2014] Australian Female Team: Two- times Champions  (Letto 5619 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 09 Novembre 2014, 11:58:54 »

FONTE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM
SOURCE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM

Australia had six-dreamlike days and won the Women World Trophy for the second year in a row. Canada and The United Stated complete the podium.

The Australian riders, Jessica Gardiner, Tayla Jones and Jemma Wilson showed their level of performance during this 89th edition of the International Six Days celebrated in San Juan for the first time in history. Such is so that the riders were on the top of the competition during the whole race and they were even the fastest every day.

This delegation, who also won the ISDE in Sardinia (Italy) in 2013, finished the Day 6 of the competence showing a great performance on the motocross track of ASER Club (Asociation of Sanjuanina de Enduro y Rescate). The “Kangaroo” team finished the day with a time of 22m12s69/100, adding up a total of 9h14m52s68/100.

“I’m very happy for winning this ISDE. Winning here is very important for us. It was very nice to be in Argentina with the support of the poeple. It’s great”, said Gardiner.

The fastest time today on the motocross, Jones, said when finished the competition: “I´m pretty excited. I´m glad I got a win this week and it`s awesome I got a gold medal. This here was awesome, quite fun. We won in 2013 and again this year, so I hope we can keep it up and make get three in row next year”.

Canada finished second on the competition. Victoria Hett and Shelby Turner were able to overcome Felicia Robichaud’s dropping- out on Day 3. This team finished with a time of 11h12m56s92/100, 1h58m04s24/100 behind the winners.

“It was awesome. We had a lot of fun riding there. I was pushing a lot.   I’m happy I finished and it’s exciting. We are for first time on the podium. We are very proud. Good for me and Victoria (Hett) that we finished”, said Turner, the fastest Canadian rider on Day 6.

The third place belongs to the United States that finished the race with a difference of 10h37m57s19 from the Aussy riders. Amanda Mastin was the only remaining rider for American team who was originally made up of Sarah Baldwin and RachelGutish -both riders dropped out on the third day-.

When Mastin arrived to the finish, she said: “It´s been a long week, I’m happy it’s over. It’s been hard with some mechanical issues. It’s fine I finally got through. The tracks here were pretty difficult but fun at the same time. The organization of the event was really up to the case at solving issues. The people are very nice always cheering out there”.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: