Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ITALY] 9^10^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP A ROVETTA (BG) 20-21 JUNE 2015  (Letto 5158 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 09 Giugno 2015, 17:11:54 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

PROFILO FACEBOOK EWC FIM

ORGANISER

Moto Club Bergamo
Via Carnovali, 84
24126 Bergamo
Italy
info@motoclub.bergamo.it
Phone:+39354592744
www.motoclub.bergamo.it

FEDERATION

FMI: Federazione Motociclistica Italiana
Viale Tiziano 70
00196 ROMA - Italy
Phone: +390632488201
internazionale@federmoto.it
www.federmoto.it

SITUATION
Rovetta : Province of Bergamo, 37.5 kms from Bergamo and 90 kms from Milan 4 000 inhabitants

ACCESS
Airport:           Milan    90 kms
                     Bergamo  38 kms
Motorway:       A4 - E 64

TRACK
Length: 54 kilometers

Laps: 4
Paddock: Piazzale Scuole
Cross Test: Villa Aventino Bossico
Enduro Test: Plarina
X’Treme: Bossico
Super Test:
TC with service: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)

MEMBERS FIM
FIM Stewart:
Technical member:
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 10 Giugno 2015, 16:39:37 »

FONTE: MOTOCLUB BERGAMO

ENDURO GP D'ITALIA
42^ VALLI BERGAMASCHE ROVETTA

42^ Valli Bergamasche in programma il 20 e 21 giugno prossimi, valida come GP d'Italia.

E' una gara particolarmente attesa che il Club sta preparando in ogni dettaglio anche perché a giugno sarà in pieno svolgimento a Milano EXPO 2015. Proprio per verificare alcuni aspetti tecnici ed organizzativi lo staff del Moto Club Bergamo, guidato dal presidente Andrea Gatti e dal responsabile dei percorsi Walter Manera, ha coinvolto anche il sei volte iridato Giovanni Sala per un ulteriore riscontro di alcuni dettagli direttamente a Rovetta, nello splendido scenario della Conca della Presolana.

Per quanto riguarda le prove speciali le opzioni definitive sono le seguenti: test cross in località Plarina a Onore; estrema a Bossico, enduro-linea a Rovetta-Clusone zona ghiaione Borlezza con arrivo a Clusone località Motor Party. Il Super Test speciale prologo del venerdì nel tardo pomeriggio a Clusone Motor Party sarà trasmesso in diretta televisiva sul programma Paddock di Franco Bobbiese grazie al supporto della Polini Motori in collaborazione con il Moto Club Bergamo.

VOLANTINO SU ISSUU

REGOLAMENTO PARTICOLARE

SITUAZIONE DEL CAMPIONATO ALLA VIGILIA DELLA GARA

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 22 Giugno 2015, 13:16:48 »

LIVE RESULTS

STANDINGS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

RESULTS FROM ENDURO-ABC.COM

SOURCE: ENDURO-ABC.COM DAY1

Renet Takes Control On Day One In Italy
Saturday, 20 June 2015

Husqvarna’s Pela RENET proved the rider to beat on the opening day of competition at round five of the Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship in Rovetta, Italy. With the GP Acerbis of Italy delivering a fantastic mix of special tests, great weather and a massively enthusiastic crowd, the competitors of the EWC were treated to a memorable days action.

Clocking up his third win in as many races, Husqvarna’s Pela RENET (F) claimed top honours in Enduro 2. Taking control of the lead on lap one, two mistakes saw him having to charge his way back in front. Despite closest rival Antoine MEO (F-KTM) winning the final two tests, RENET had enough in hand – seven seconds – to win the day. “It’s been a close battle all day,” told RENET. “I got into the lead at the end of lap one, I think, then lost it on lap two with some mistakes. But I pushed hard on the third lap to get back in front. It’s been good to put another win on the board.” Matching RENET pace for pace, MEO fought hard to keep in front but with RENET proving strong on the penultimate lap, MEO had to be content with the runner-up result. Looking for a win on home turf, Honda’s Alex SALVINI wasn’t able to offer the passionate crowd an Italian victory and instead took third. Continuing to place himself at the sharp end of the results, Spain’s Jaume BETRIU (Husqvarna) ended his day in fourth with Sherco’s Loic LARRIEU (Sherco) completing the top five.

The E2 podium

Trailing Mathias BELLINO (F-Husqvarna) by just one hundredth of a second in Friday’s super test, KTM’s Matt PHILLIPS (AUS) got down to business on Saturday morning. Winning the first four special tests he opened up an 18-second advantage. Losing 10 seconds in the second extreme test, PHILLIPS quickly corrected the situation and pulled clear to win the day by over 43 seconds. “It was nearly an almost perfect day,” explained PHILLIPS. “I won the first four tests this morning and that gave me a decent lead until I dropped it in the extreme test. I got a charge on again and was able to build it back up. I’m pretty happy with that.” Faced with a highly motivated PHILLIPS, BELLINO wasn’t able to match the pace of his close competitor and had to settle for second. Back on the podium again, TM’s Aigar LEOK (EST) enjoyed a strong ride for third.  Returning to action following his absence at the GP of Greece, France’s Antoine BASSET (KTM) placed fourth. Spurred on by his home crowd, Italy’s Oscar BALLETTI (KTM) completed the top five.

Enduro 1 was the most competitive class of the day with the top four riders separated by just 21 seconds. Chasing his third win in a row, TM’s Eero REMES (FIN) faced a big fight with Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) and early pace setter Lorenzo SANTOLINO (S-Sherco). Making almost no mistakes on the final lap, REMES claimed the win. “I’m please to come away with my third win in a row,” commented REMES. “The fight for the win was very close and the lead changed hands a few times. I just tried to do my best on the final lap and it was enough. It’s been a good day.” Making life difficult for himself, NAMBOTIN made a costly error on the opening extreme test. Forced to play catch up he worked his way back to second, but didn’t have enough in hand to beat REMES. In the battle for the final step of the podium, Husqvarna’s Daniel MCCANNEY (GB) delivered a strong ride on the final lap to edge out SANTOLINO for third. With SANTOLINO dropping back to fourth, Yamaha’s Marc BOURGEOIS (F) ended his day in fifth.

Eero REMES in the very tough Xtreme Test

In the Enduro Juniors, Husqvarna’s Jamie MCCANNEY (GB) turned in a near flawless performance to secure the top step of the podium. Fast but just not quite able to challenge his fellow countryman, Beta’s Steve HOLCOMBE (GB) finished as runner-up. Off pace with the leading duo, Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (Beta) completed the top three.  Italy’s Matteo BRESOLIN (KTM) and Portugal’s Luis OLIVEIRA (Yamaha) were fourth and fifth respectively.

Sweden’s Mikael PERSSON (Yamaha) was the rider to beat in the Youth Cup class and recorded a commanding win. KTM’s Mirko SPANDRE (I) placed second with Michele MARCHELLI (I-Husqvarna) third. Jack EDMONDSON (GB-KTM) and Luca GARELLO (F-Yamaha) rounded out the top five.

Brilliant Jamie MCCANNEY

SOURCE: ENDURO-ABC.COM DAY2

Santolino Delivers The Goods In Italy
Sunday, 21 June 2015

The Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship GP Acerbis of Italy ended on a high in Rovetta with Sherco’s Lorenzo Santolino claiming his debut Enduro 1 class victory. With chewed up special tests, a long physical day of hard fought racing putting the EWC competitors through their paces and a passionate Italian crowd to cheer the riders home, the fifth round of the series in Italy was certainly one to remember for all the right reasons.

In attack mode after his loss on Saturday, KTM’s Antoine Meo was determined to leave Italy with at least one victory to his tally. Hitting hard from the off, Meo won the first four special tests to open up an early advantage. Keeping the level high for the remainder day, the Frenchman secured the win. “That was one tough race,” claimed Meo. “It was really hard today on the specials – so rough, bumpy and technical. I feel like I rode much better than Saturday, more controlled, less mistakes. And that’s what made the difference. It’s been a good win and an important win for the championship.” Faced with a much more determined Meo on day two, Husqvarna’s Pela Renet (F) wasn’t able to make it a double victory in Italy. Despite pushing hard and making no mistakes, Renet was forced to settle for the runner-up result. Still suffering the effects of his crash on day one, Italy’s Alex Salvini (Honda) wasn’t able to challenge for a home win in Rovetta and ended his day third. Carding identical results to that of Saturday, Jaume Betriu (S-Husqvarna) and Loic Larrieu (F-Sherco) were fourth and fifth respectively.

Antoine MEO answered perfectly to Pela RENET

Celebrating his birthday in the best possible way, KTM’s Matt Phillips (AUS) secured his second victory of the weekend. Despite trailing Mathias Bellino (F-Husqvarna) after the first two tests, Phillips picked up his pace as the conditions deteriorated to claim a 34-second margin of victory. “Winning races on your birthday is a pretty good way to top off a great weekend,” told Phillips. “Mathias attacked hard in the beginning but I wasn’t too far off and felt like I had some more to give. I just concentrated on my times, got my nose in front and managed to pull away for the win.” Although starting out strongly, Bellino saw his early advantage eliminated with a big mistake on the opening enduro test. Losing 20 seconds to Phillips in the process, the Husqvarna rider did well to recover and secure second position. Firmly up to speed on his new KTM, Antoine Basset (F) delivered his best result of the season to date and joined both Phillips and Bellino on the podium in third place. Improving over his previous day’s result, Beta’s Luis Correia (I) ended his day strongly in fourth while Manuel Monni (TM) gave his home crowd a result to cheer for with fifth.

Claiming first ever senior class victory, Sherco’s Lorenzo Santolino (S) was the deserved winner of the Enduro 1 class. Making amends for his previous day’s mistakes, the Sherco rider delivered a strong ride. Holding off attacks from both Eero Remes (FIN-TM) and Christophe Nambotin (F-KTM), Santolino was rewarded with the top step of the podium. “It feels incredible to take my first win,” confirmed Santolino. “I was riding well all weekend but mistakes cost me yesterday. I knew my speed was there and today I kept it all together to take the win. I’m so happy right now.” Looking to make it two wins in Italy, Remes didn’t have an answer for Santolino. But by securing the runner-up result, the TM rider became the new championship leader of the Enduro 1 class. Trouble by his injured knee, Nambotin made some uncharacteristic mistakes and lost touch with the leading duo to end his day in third. Giving Kawasaki a top four result in E1, Italy’s Simone Albergoni placed fourth with Husqvarna’s Danny McCanney (GB) dropping two positions from Saturday to fifth.

First Senior career win for Lorenzo SANTOLINO

In the Enduro Junior class, Beta’s Steve Holcombe (GB) topped the podium. Second on day one, the Beta rider found some extra speed throughout day two to edge out Husqvarna’s Jamie McCanney (GB) for the win.  Making it two podium visits in his home race, Beta’s Giacomo Redondi (I) completed the top three. Italians Alessandro Battig (Honda) and Matteo Bresolin (I-KTM) rounded out the top five.

Riding high on confidence following his dominant victory on day one, Sweden’s Mikael Persson (Yamaha) made it two wins from two starts in Italy. Following Persson home for the runner-up result, Husqvarna’s Joesp Garcia (S) was second with Italy’s Michele Marchelli (Husqvarna) completing the top three. David Abgrall (F-Yamaha) and Jack Edmondson (GB-KTM) were fourth and fifth respectively.

The Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship continues with the penultimate round of the series at the GP FunnelWeb Filter of Belgium in St. Hubert on July 11/12.

The Junior podium
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: