Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [INGHILTERRA] 1^2^ PROVA BEC NAZ. ENDURO INGHILTERRA A ELGIN 4-5 APRILE 2015  (Letto 4830 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 30 Marzo 2015, 13:37:57 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO INGHILTERRA 2015

Lossiemouth Enduro

FONTE: ACU.ORG.UK

FONTE: ENDURONEWS.COM

FACEBOOK EVENT

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 06 Aprile 2015, 17:19:57 »

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURONEWS.COM

DAY 1 BEC ELGIN

DAY 2 BEC ELGIN
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 10 Aprile 2015, 12:26:36 »

SOURCE: ENDURONEWS.COM

Jamie sandbags the opposition at Elgin

ACU Edmondson Racing British Enduro Championship

Round 1 - Lossiemouth

Jamie McCanney got his 2015 season off to a perfect start with two convincing wins at rounds one and two of the ACU Edmondson Racing British Enduro Championship in Lossiemouth. Winning four out of five tests on day one, Jamie McCanney confirmed he has recovered well from his 2014 ending injury.

Danny McCanney fought hard to finish second overall on Day 1. At home in the rough sandy terrain, the McCanney brothers consistently posted fast and mistake free test times. Danny won the only test that Jamie didn't.

Danny McCanney    

Joe Wootton

Beta mounted Steve Holcombe was 3rd and the best E2 2T. 2014 Champion Tom Sagar on a Colwyn Bay KTM made a good start to the 2015 season in 4th ahead of Under 23s Brad Freeman and Frazer Norrie. Daryl Bolter was pleased with 3rd in class against the might of the Factory McCanneys. MRS Sherco's Jack Edmondson was the best and only E1 2T finisher. Jack Rowland and James Dent completed the top ten which included seven Under 23s - a positive signpost to the future of the sport.

Recovering from a very recent shoulder injury, Freestyle Husqvarna’s Joe Wootton posted a solid 14th place overall result in the championship class and was second in the E3 category. Although a little disappointed not to have scored higher, Joe was content that he was able to finish such a physically tough event. Day two saw Joe’s speed and confidence improve to finish 12th overall.

The third highest placed Husqarna rider on day one was Irishman Jordan Scott, finishing in 12th place. Jordan posted consistent test times all day, but a 60 second time penalty knocked him down the standings. Jordan failed to reach the finish on day two after a big crash left him seeking medical attention.

A victim of bad fortunes, CF Racing’s Owain Humphreys finished 15th. Stopping to help an injured rider out on the time check, Owain clocked in late and was subsequently penalised two minutes. Owain followed Joe Wootton up the standings to finish 13th overall.

David Knight fitness has not improved and he was one several riders who retired on the 3rd lap.

Carl Jones crashed heavily and sustained some serious injuries. With 8 broken ribs and a punctured lung Carl's main concern was to thank the people who helped him.

Mark Roberts had a disappointing start to the season after a crash left him withy a suspected broken wrist.

The Expert class was also dominated by the Under 23s with Jake Gowan (KTM) taking the top spot and Bradley King was runner up on both days.

Rhian George    

Jane Daniels

Freestyle Husqvarna’s Rhian George had a brilliant weekend and brought home two clear wins in the Women's Class ahead of CF Racing Husqvarna’s Glesni Jones. St Blazey Husqvarna’s Jane Daniels has moved up from the womens class for 2015 and wants to put a challenge to the men. She finished 18th on day one and a very respectable 13th on day two against some stiff competition.

In the clubman class, Midwest Husqvarna’s Jordan Ridgeway had a fantastic ride on his little TE 125 winning day one by 44 seconds and finishing runner up on day two to Dan Mundell. Duncan Norrie was 2nd on Day 1 and 4th on Day 2. Reece Morewood dialled C for consistency and came up with 2 3rds.

Local legends Derek Little and Richard Hay were the best Vets. Russell Millward was 3rd. Gavin Johnston, Paul Armstrong and Emlyn George completed the Over 50s podium.

Jamie McCanney: “I’m very happy to be leaving rounds one and two with a double win. Leading up to Lossiemouth I knew I’d worked hard and my fitness was good, but I wasn’t realistically expecting to win both days. Out there in the sand one small mistake could lose you a lot of momentum and time, I managed to stay trouble free and keep my times consistent. This is a good start to my season, I can go home now and work on a few more things to makr sure I am fully ready for the first Enduro World Championship rounds in Chile.”

Danny McCanney: “Im a little disappointed with my result this weekend. I won one of the tests on day one and finished second overall. I know my speed is there but I just made a few too many little mistakes. One mistake in the sand can soon cost you a lot of time. My result on day two was way off where I want to be. My fitness was good but I now need to go home and train on some hard pack terrain for the EWC.”

Joe Wootton: “Although my test times were a little off where I want to be, I am happy with my result this weekend. I dislocated my shoulder not long ago and was only given the greenlight to ride again last week. The terrain here is very tough and I wasn’t expecting to be able to hold on very well. I was able to push a little on both days so I now know this is a good starting point for the rest of the season. I wanted to use the event to build some bike strength back up for the first European Enduro Championship round next weekend in Italy.”

Jordan Ridgway After a long off-season the start of the season had finally began at the British Enduro Championship in Elgin, Scotland. I walked the test a few times on Friday and was looking forward to hitting the dunes.

Saturday morning was the first of the going I got to see and it was very rough and bumpy. I went into the test confident and I knew were I was going. I made a few mistakes but managed to set the fastest time in my class. My second test felt amazing until I crashed about 5 feet from the finish, I picked myself up and managed to get across the line without loosing to much time. My last test was a good test with some small mistakes but nothing major. Staying clean on time in the tight checks and having 3 decent test times gave me a 44 second lead ahead of 2nd at the end of day 1.

The race had been shortened to 2 laps from the previous 3 on Saturday. Running of the excitement from Saturday I set the fastest clubman test time on Sunday morning. Then I went into the tight checks and managed to come out clean on time. The second and last test was abit of a disaster, I crashed and winded myself with the handlebars but got back up and finished the test. I still had a 2nd place only 10 seconds behind 1st.

I look forward to going into the 3rd and 4th rounds in Hemsley as the BEC Clubman points leader. Hopefully I can now hold on to it.

I'd like to think everyone at Midwest Husqvarna UK, Decade-Europe, 100% goggles, JT Racing Kit, 6D Helmets, DP Brakes, Venhill Engineering, Rock oil and GP Custom Graphics. photo Garry Barnes
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: