Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ENDURO] REDMOTO AND JOLLY RACING: THE BIRTH OF A NEW PARTNERSHIP  (Letto 2492 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 27 Gennaio 2015, 12:45:22 »

FONTE: Team Honda Zanardo Press Office

PAGINA FACEBOOK JOLLY RACING

PAGINA FACEBOOK RED MOTO

RedMoto S.r.l. and Jolly Racing announced the achievement of a new agreement to consolidate even more the racing commitment.

RedMoto S.r.l. is the Italian distributor of Honda Off-Road bikes (cross, enduro, supermoto and Montesa for the trial), Jolly Racing Team is winner of 19 Enduro World Championships and collected 11 Vice World Championship, 8 European and more than 65 Italian titles, besides 9 Six Days victories.

This new partnership and the exchange of technical information between RedMoto and Jolly Racing is the synthesis of the passion for the enduro that join these two realities directed by Egidio Motta , owner of RedMoto, and Alessandro Tramelli , owner of Jolly Racing.

Jolly Racing needed the direct participation of RedMoto to support riders Alex Salvini - with Honda CRF 450R in E2 class - and Alessandro Battig - with Honda CRE 250R in E1 class - both engaged in the Enduro World Championships and in the Italian Championship.

RedMoto will guarantee to Jolly Racing team its prestigious direct support with advanced technologies in terms of knowledge and development of new models for Honda enduro.

The 2015 organization chart of Team HONDA-REDMOTO-ZANARDO will be composed by riders:
Alex Salvini(E2) and Alessandro Battig(E1);

Egidio Motta owner of RedMoto; Alessandro Tramelli Jolly Racing CEO; Franco Mayr Honda-RedMoto-Zanardo Team Manager and Tullio Pellegrinelli technical coordinator.

EGIDIO MOTTA - RedMoto
“It’s a great personal and professional satisfaction begin this partnership with Jolly Racing.
We worked with determination to the project, born in a development plan to strengthen
RedMoto presence in the enduro world. That’s why we decided to make a new partnership
with Jolly Racing, that with its quality has already given prestige and victories to Honda.
RedMoto is synonymous with dynamism, enthusiasm, commitment at the highest levels,
quality, innovation: elements that join us to a special team. I’m sure team HONDA-
REDMOTO-ZANARDO will give us a future full of emotions”.

ALESSANDRO TRAMELLI - JOLLY RACING
“I’m very glad that RedMoto has identified in Jolly Racing the ideal partner to
strengthen its presence in the enduro world. I wish to thank Egidio Motta and
his staff for giving me the opportunity to work close to the official distributor
in Italy of Honda cross, enduro, supermoto and Montesa trial. RedMoto is
an Italian company that in just over a year has become synonymous with
commercial expertise and thanks to the racing passion is reaching important
goals worldwide. Therefore the agreement between Jolly Racing and RedMoto
opens a new chapter in our history: I feel a great responsibility, but motivations
and incentives are even bigger. We are pride that 2015 riders will be Alex
Salvini and Alessandro Battig”.

Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: