Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

International Six Days Enduro, ISDE | Promote your Page too

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [DAY 4] 89^ ISDE 6 DAYS ENDURO A SAN JUAN IN ARGENTINA 6 NOVEMBRE 2014  (Letto 5017 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 06 Novembre 2014, 12:09:16 »

RISULTATI LIVE DA SITO FIM ISDE LIVE INFO

FONTE: FIM ISDE 2014 - INFO DAY 3 - 4

POST GENERALE PER RIASSUNTO 89^ SIX DAYS 2014

SITO UFFICIALE 89^ ISDE 2014

PROFILO FACEBOOK UFFICIALE ISDE 2014

PROFILO TWITTER ISDE 2013 TAG UFFICIALE: #ISDE2014

DAY 4

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 07 Novembre 2014, 12:17:08 »

FONTE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM
SOURCE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM

France does not move position. The United States had its best day

Day 4 of the Six Days of Enduro, The Unites States was the best team in the World Trophy today. However, France keeps the leadership. Spain is still on 3rd place and Argentina is number five although Nicolás Giustozzi dropped out.

The burning heat and the sand played a major role on Day 4 in this competence which was located again in the east of San Juan. France keeps winning and is on top of the general classification by finishing the race with a time of 3h14m28s65 /100, adding a total accumulation of 15:33:41.20.

After finishing the today race, Marc Bourgeois pointed out that, having all the riders is key to the French team, “In general terms, we had a good day. It helped us that the organizers could adapt the race accordingly. It was good for all the categories, even for the amateur. Our team did its job since we were all able to come back to the Paddock, registering good times in the stages. We are happy”.

The United States is on the second place. This team was the fastest today by finishing the 5 required stages, ST6 was canceled after yesterday tough day. The US got a time of 3h10m59s84/100 and it is12m47s85/100 behind France. “The day was good, nothing special, nothing too bad. The first test was very good, I think I was top five in times. I was just consistent all day. I´m very happy about my second Six Days” Kailub Russel said who registered the best individual time in his team.

Spain is on the 3rd position with Iván Cervantes’ performance. The rider with the number 45 talked about Day 4: “It was crazy. We were doing very good. Barragán (Jonathan) had some mechanical problems just before the Time Check and got a penalty of 23 minutes. Thanks God, it didn’t happen in the special. It would have been a disaster. Fortunately, he could fix his bike and keep riding. Now, there are 5 rider in the teams. Santolino (Lorenzo) dropped out yesterday, but we are still competing”.

Germany, which still has six rides, is fourth in position. The team is 55m21s28/100 behind France. After getting off his bike, Dennis Schroeter- the fastest rider- said, “There was lot of sand and dust today. The stage was very hard, but I think I marked a good time. As for the team, there are still two days left to compete, so we’ll see”.

Argentina is on the fifth place. The team had the outstanding performance of Franco Caimi and Kevin Benavides.  However, the national team had a bleak day after Nicolás Giustozzi dropped out. Yesterday, Stefano Caimi left the competition. “It wasn’t easy today. The track was broken, it was really hot. It worn me off. Now, we have to focus on Day 5. I think, however, the hardest part of the race is over. We still have motivation even though we lost Nicolás Gustozzi. We are trying to give our best” Franco Caimi said.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 07 Novembre 2014, 12:20:49 »

FONTE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM
SOURCE: FIM-ISDE2014.COM

TROFEO JUNIOR

ISDE 2014: The United States stays in the highest position in Juniors

The Americans had another great day with an enormous Justin Jones. France sent Sweden to the third position and got hold of the second place in the podium. Australia continues in fourth place and Germany is awaiting in the fifth place.

Day 4 was a repetition of Day 3 but with one less test, but the weather and the roughness of the sand was the same. The tracks were more damaged, but the advantage was that riders already knew them. Among the Juniors, the United States were able to stay one more day in the first place.

“I was consistent all day. I don’t think I did anything spectacular, I had a better day yesterday, I believe. The transfer was hard. I got fesh-fesh in the bike every test, but it was fun. I appreciate when people are there cheering. This is my first Six Days and I hope it’s not my last, said the American rider (Justin Jones) who clocked 38m36/52 being the fastest among Juniors to complete the five tests in Day 4.

Regarding Day 5, on which riders will feel the stones again under their bikes, Jones said: “I’m very excited about tomorrow because the tests are very much my style. I hope I can be consistent, keep the bike together, keep myself together and finish well.

The French boys had a great team performance, and finished with the best time of the day. They completed the tests in 1h59m36/42. That helped them to gain one place and be quite close to the Americans. They are 1m12/04 behind with two days to go, and tomorrow they will try to get the first place.

« At the beginning, the circuits were dry and with many stones and I really prefer that. It feels like being in the south of France. I think tomorrow will be a good day for the team. Loic is good on these terrains same as the others in the team. Tomorrow the tracks will be hard and we will try to take the lead in the classification.» Frenchman Théo Bazerque said.

The Swedish riders are doing great in Six Days, although they haven´t been able to maintain a position. Yesterday they went up to the second place and today they went down to the third place in the Classification. They finished Day 4 2m19/58 from the United States.

The bad news for Sweden was the loss of one of their best riders, Oliver Nelson, who in the second special test had the third best time among the juniors and was having an excellent Six Days. But today he had a strong crash and injured his shoulder severely and also hit his head. This accident put him out of ISDE 2014.

“Today we lost a good rider (Oliver Nelson) who suffered an accident, but the team is doing well and is focused on the race. We hope we can get a good result. It was a good day for me. I like sandy tests and the other riders in my team, too. I have a pain in my shoulder, but it does not impair my riding. Tomorrow will be a new day with new tests and I and my team are going to push hard to see where we can get”, said Jesper Boerjesson, who finished 15th in E2 on the fourth day of racing.

The Chilean riders, who had finished the two previous days in the Top Five in the Juniors category, were overtaken today by Germany and Argentina, being now in the seventh position. They also lost one more rider, Diego Rojas, who adds to Benjamin Herrera’s retirement yesterday due to some problems on his bike. That leaves the Chilean team with only two competitors.

Rojas, the one who was excluded because he received help from the assistance, analyzed Day 4 after leaving his bike in Parc Fermé, when he was not still aware of the fact that he had been left out of the Six Days. “The tracks today were quite damaged, the sun was very strong and we started to feel tired. Today I had problems with my bike and I lost a lot of time”.

Thus the Argentine team went up one place in the Junior Category, holding the sixth place at the end of Day 4. The bad news for the local team was the retirement of Agustín Maldonado whose bike just stopped working on Day 4.

“Today was a hard day. We had to take care of the bike and also the body. The tracks were destroyed. We lost on teammate, Agustín Maldonado. His bike broke , so we are three now. We don´t have to make any mistakes. Juani Zunino, Martín Mercado and I are doing fine. Our bikes have no problems. I think we are going to get to the end. » said Nicolás Kútulas who finished 22nd in E2 after Day 4 in the Six Days Argentina.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: