Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GERMANIA] 8^ P. C. NAZ. ENDURO GERMANIA A STREITBERG 12 OTTOBRE 2014  (Letto 4505 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 09 Ottobre 2014, 16:40:43 »

8^ PROVA   DEM Int. 33. ADAC-Zuverlässigkeitsfahrt Streitberg "Fränkische Schweiz" 12 OTTOBRE 2014

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA 2014

LINK UFFICIALE CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO GERMANIA

RISULTATI ON LINE GARE DEM
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 14 Ottobre 2014, 13:40:41 »

FONTE: ENDUROSPORT-DM.DE

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDUROSPORT-DM.DE

The first German Enduro champion is crowned!
10/12/2014

Dennis Schröter has been made ​​with a flawless ride early on the title in the class E3 perfectly. Edward Hübner has made ​​despite nearly Missed victory another step towards title defense, while the fight for the championship continues to gain explosiveness in the E2.
Great sport was always offered in armed Mount, from the drivers, as well as by the organizers alike. Good organization, top-line and three beautiful, ever changing special, this perfect late summer weather. What more could you want?

DEM - CLASS E1
Incredibly close it was to this day! The morning was clear the first Edward Hübner determined man. But as the fog over the Franconian Switzerland lifted so slowly, Christian Weiß trumped properly. The Husqvarna rider Edward Hübner moved ever further on the fur, so that both were only a few seconds apart before the last special. There, Christian Weiß swung for the kill. With a breathtaking ride he surpassed Eddie to tiny 0.13 seconds, thus securing his first victory DEM day for over three years! According excoriated he showed up at the finish. "It is indescribable, I still can not quite believe it It's crazy," raved Chrissi, "it ran today simply from front to back perfect after the failure of last weekend was! it for me today as a reconciliation. "

#9 Christian Weiß

Edward Hűbner gracious in defeat. "Chrissi today was extremely strong and at the end a bit better. Respect and congratulations. For me it went well. Only now and then I had a couple of corners in it where I have some time leave. Since the decisive tenth of a second was there which has ultimately been missing. What me but more importantly, I was able to expand the lead in the championship. "The KTM rider now has a cushion of nine points ahead of Derrick Gorner.

# 48 Edward Hübner

For Derrick, it did not go so smoothly. The Husqvarna rider had been injured in Tucheim on the shoulder and went so painfully and severely handicapped in the race. That ultimately "only" enough for fifth place, but he wanted to push not only to his injury. "I fell at the beginning twice and then just have not found my rhythm," said his short and tight Conclusion days. The third place went to Jonathan horses on Yamaha. The Swiss was the first time in dispute mountain at the start and was visibly impressed by this event.

DEM - CLASS E2
Madness! Also in dispute mountain, the two title contenders Andreas Beier and Davide von Zitzewitz gave nothing. In the morning, Andi was better off the ground and marked the first bests. But then the tables turned Davide and sat down in the second round at the tip, the end of the KTM riders gradually extended his lead further. "My recipe for success Tucheim had here used only partially. I went again always first in the exam, but that was a mistake. During the first round no riparian or bands were still deployed, so I had to put a trace only. The was also evident at the time. But in the second round I then got a perfect deal.'s just a shame that there was not enough the very championship victory. "

# 114 Davide von Zitzewitz

Andreas Beier was quite happy despite the second place and the shrinking points cushion in the championship: "The good thing is, it went much better than a week ago in Tucheim Especially the morning started really good then two drops were added and Davide.. was over. on the last lap I just lacked the seeds ", the Husqvarna rider who had to bother with a cold in the past week that had left its mark even at the present day.
With this result, the duel wins the title on to seasoning, the two separate in the championship only two tiny counter.

# 151 Andreas Beier

Sovereign Third was Mike Hartmann. The Husqvarna rider was the only one who could offer them both at the top halfway Paroli, which even a best time impressively emphasized. Behind Nick Emmrich and Bruno Wächtler landed on the fourth and fifth positions.

DEM - CLASS E3
Dennis Schröter's early masterpiece! That would get it so its time rival Marcus Kehr, was already after technical failure in Tucheim from. That would be prosecuted but also in dispute mountain of bad luck the Sherco rider, no one could have guessed. "I fell on a tree root in the first test. Yet I have pierced with the handlebar and the clutch lever my dog-eared Handguards. Thereby, the clutch was fixed and I had to unhook and then finish the stage. It was unbelievable, but true, I have just do not get the hand guard down. "Thus, the Sherco rider had more time on his account, which threw him back hopeless already over a minute. However, Marcus did not put on and struggled with three personal bests in fourth position forward.

Thus the way was free for Dennis Schröter to accomplish Historical. He could go down as the first driver in history, which has become in all three categories German Enduro Champion. After 2011 in the E2 and 2012 in the E1, E3-title should now follow. And Dennis Schröter also brought, of course, befitting a victory! "Today a huge burden has fallen from my shoulders, I am immensely happy with this title", so a very emotionally charged Dennis Schröter. "First, I am cautious start to the day, with the thought in mind, not too much to risk. Yet that went into the pants. So I drove back to my usual boots and it was fine," said the newly crowned E3 champ was happy!

# 257 Dennis Schröter

Days Second place went to Marco Neubert. The Yamaha rider had an exciting duel with Jan Schäfer. Again and again it went between the two back and forth. "It was partly nerve wracking. Finally, I again put everything on one card and it paid off!"

# 218 Marco Neubert

Jan Schäfer was first to rank two, to still ran him to the conclusion a few mistakes. "However, I am very satisfied, especially the enduro test in the forest has been lying to me perfectly!" No wonder he there also marked two Klassenbestzeiten.

German Enduro Junior World Cup
After forest Kappel Philipp Müller took on Husqvarna his second win and so reduced the lead of Paul Rossbach, who finished second today, on eleven points. Third place went to Marco Pfeifer. Day's winner Philipp Müller for his race course: "It started for me only not so perfect I have made ​​a few minor errors from the second round went much better and I was able to take the lead The tests themselves were really great class and... have given me a lot of fun! "
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: