Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GERMANIA] 6^ P. C. NAZ. ENDURO GERMANIA A WALDKAPPLER 31 AGOSTO 2014  (Letto 12085 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 14 Agosto 2014, 14:22:50 »

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA 2014

LINK UFFICIALE CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO GERMANIA

RISULTATI ON LINE GARE DEM
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 03 Settembre 2014, 16:27:41 »

FONTE: ENDUROSPORT-DM.DE

THE Forest Kappel 2014 - tension and drama in the sixth race of the season!
31/08/2014

The 18th edition of the forest Kappeler ADAC-Enduro-trip goes as a sophisticated and well-organized event in history, even if it once again was a bit turbulent at the end. This was the one to do with, but still incipient rain, the back washed for example guest starter Fabien Planet of France from second to fifth place overall. On the other hand, carries a very close fight between Davide von Zitzewitz and Andreas Beier, which was ultimately decided by only 0.04 seconds difference in favor of the North German, but also caused by the finish even for ordinary conversation.
The host club MSC forest Kappel-Breitau eV gave himself every effort to provide a total of 311 participants with a great round with a particularly high proportion of off-road and two varied special. The local rain of the previous week had the floor sometimes quite soft and are therefore demanding. And as befits a well-established cross-country drive, a pact was made with the weather god. At eight clock, the start of the first three riders, the sun came out from behind the clouds.

DEM - CLASS E1
The defending champion is serious! After his double win in the castle, Edward Hübner won now confidently running in the forest Kappel. By the Championship competitor Derrick Gorner also Christian Weiß had to defer today, the KTM rider sat even on the table top. "Today was an all around perfect day, my bike was top voted and ran perfectly. I have come completely free of errors ends meet. Only in the fifth examination, I just before the end something lost control and the bike flipped through the light barrier. for fans has in any case like this action, "Eddi Hübner admits with a grin.

# 48 Edward Hübner

So far in the season, becoming the number three, it was enough today but for Christian Weiß to second place. The driver with the "classic" Husqvarna shone in goal over heels: "It was a great event with really great tests It has made me totally fun, corresponding well and the result is failed I am totally happy..!"

# 9 Christian Weiß

Quite the contrary, Derrick Gorner. The Husqvarna riders from local Wills team already botched the first examination. "Since I crashed and from then on, only driven cramped. During the last test I had at one edge still falling. During picked up the bike I came out of sheer hustle and bustle of the throttle and so I jumped the bike off the hook. that was just brutally annoying. so the day finally stopped, as he has begun, "concluded Mr. Derrick Gorner.
Fourth place went to Jörg Haustein on the KTM, which is still a bit too cautious acted at the beginning, but more from the second round came up. Fifth place went to Sherco rider Micheal Röhrl, followed behind Tim Apolle and ex-champion Dirk Peter, which settled after a long abstinence look for a DEM-run.

DEM - CLASS E2
"That can not be true!" Thundered Andreas Beier. What, however, less related to the narrow defeat of 0.04 seconds, but rather, in his view, to the unsportsmanlike conduct of its direct competitors Davide von Zitzewitz. Both battled at eye level, fought bitterly for every tenth of a second.
"I was lying twice on the nose in the first Test," said Andreas Beier its start to the day. "Then I bit to catch up the time again. During the last test I even managed the overall fastest time! I ultimately" have become only "Second, I can live with. Davide was in the exams just a blink faster. But what came off on the stage, was just athletic unfair. If you have technical problems and these must resolve, they will just take and not banging like a madman through the paddock and recharge illegally after the ZK one penalty in buying! "At a protest by Beier, which also riders like Nick Emmrich and Bruno Wächtler supported that were direct eyewitnesses of the crime by his own admission, it was ultimately not as no official was on site to assess the situation in retrospect correctly. According tense was the atmosphere at the zweitplatzieren Andreas Beier.

# 151 Andreas Beier

Davide von Zitzewitz was pleased however about his victory: "We need but also make it always so exciting," the KTM riders played on the previous close decisions in a castle on, "0.04 seconds, which is nothing in the first! round everything fit great with me., but then I lost ground, because I am somewhat too passive down. "

# 114 Davide von Zitzewitz

Third place secured Mike Hartmann, who was visibly pleased with the result, even if he quarreled with his little motorcycle. "The 450 is probably not the best bike for me., I think we are no longer friends," said the Husqvarna rider who likes falls back in training on the slightly smaller 350s. Ranked four landed Nick Emmrich, before Bruno Wächtler and Mark cracks.

DEM - CLASS E3
Who will enter the stage win? Dennis Schröter, Marcus Kehr or any but the French guest starter and WEC-time starter Fabien Planet on Sherco? It was initially Dennis Schröter, who got the best start and marked both bests in the first round. But the Frenchman came on strong in the second round. And also in the first test of the third revolution, he secured the fastest time! Thus, the projection of Dennis Schröter shrank to a mere four seconds. But in the sixth, last and decisive test Husqvarna riders put it all on one card and had also still does favor the bold. As the DEM riders import, it began to rain. The first had characterized nor any significant disadvantage, but a little later it started already. Abruptly were the times in the basement. So also with Planet, the only pretty came at the end of the field.
And so went the very deserved victory at Dennis Schröter, of course, rejoiced mightily: "It went today everything perfectly I am very happy with the result and hope, so now my, me nachgesagtes Image of." To have deposited sand timers "final , "the winner of my wink.

# 257 Dennis Schröter

Fabien Planet took his defeat calmly: "For the weather I can not I gave it my all, but it was just not to be That's racing!.!"

# 228 Fabien Planet

Third place went to Marcus Kehr. The Sherco rider was still rewarded with points, in second place, because his French team-mate will be considered only for the German championship and not for the championship. "Today was not a good day," Marcus Kehr readily acknowledged, "I was just too slow and I'm not really gained momentum., But it will come back better times!"
As with Marco Neubert, who now slowly is linked back to his old form after one disappointing him imagination in Burg. Fourth place for the Yamaha rider, followed by the KTM duo Jan Schäfer and Björn Feldt.

German Enduro Junior World Cup
In the junior Philipp Müller could appreciate his first victory. In second place came Roland Diepoldsberg, followed by Paul Rossbach, who successfully defended his championship lead with this result. Kevin Albrecht and Marco Pfeifer completed on this day the top five.

The first three winners of the Junior Cup with chief Peter About archipelago and small Fanclub
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: