Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [ITALIA] 11^ 12^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP LUMEZZANE 2-3 AGOSTO 2014  (Letto 5103 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 01 Agosto 2014, 15:08:31 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

LIVE RESULTS

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2014

Lumezzane

ORGANISER
Moto Club Lumezzane
Via Mazzini 92
25065 Lumezzane
Italy
motoclublumezzane@libero.it
Phone:+39305240719
www.endurolumezzane.it

FEDERATION
FMI: Federazione Motociclistica Italiana
Viale Tiziano 70
00196 ROMA - Italy
Phone: +390632488201
internazionale@federmoto.it
www.federmoto.it

SITUATION
Lumezzane: Province of Brescia, 108 kms from Milan and 20 kms from Brescia
 24 000 inhabitants
www.comune.lumezzane.bs.it

ACCESS
Airport:          Milan   108 kms
Motorway:       A51 - A4
TRACK
Length: 49 kilometers

Laps: 3
Paddock: Stadium
Cross Test: 5.2kms
Enduro Test: 7.5 kms
X’Treme: 4.2kms
Super Test: No
TC with service: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)

MEMBERS FIM
Jury president: Heinrich SCHMIDT
FIM Delegate: Peter LAZAR
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 03 Agosto 2014, 18:51:34 »

DAY 1

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Phillips On Song In Lumezzane
Saturday, 2 August 2014

Matt PHILLIPS delivers the goods on Day One of the FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP Acerbis of Italy in Lumezzane. Australia’s Matt PHILLIPS (KTM) took a convincing win in the Enduro 3 class on Day One. France’s Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM) edged one step closer to his first Enduro 1 world title with victory, while home favourite Alex SALVINI (Honda) bagged a much deserved race win in the Enduro 2 category.

Taking control of the Enduro 3 class from the opening special test, PHILLIPS was on a mission to win Day One in Lumezzane. Setting the fastest time in the first six of the day’s nine tests, PHILLIPS built up a sizeable lead and was never headed. “I’m more than happy with how today’s gone,” told PHILLIPS. “From the start I did what I needed to do and charged hard to put myself out front. It feels great to have won.” Behind PHILLIPS, the fight for the final two steps of the podium was intense. A rejuvenated Aigar LEOK (EST -TM) was enjoying the best performance of his season to date and looked set for the runner-up result until a mistake on the final lap cost him second. Capitalising, Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) picked up the pieces to claim an important runner-up result. Despite missing out on second, LEOK still recorded his first podium result of the series with third. Four seconds adrift of third, France’s Jeremy JOLY (KTM) took fourth while home favourite Simone ALBERGONI (KTM) claimed an impressive top five result.

Christophe NAMBOTIN is just one step closer from the title

For Enduro 1 championship leader Christophe NAMBOTIN, Day One in Lumezzane went to plan. Getting out front early on, NAMBOTIN steadily increased his advantage as the day progressed to claim the race win and move one step closer to wrapping up the title tomorrow. “It’s been a good day,” explained NAMBOTIN. “I rode steady, didn’t make mistakes and just made sure I won. Hopefully tomorrow I can claim my first E1 title.” With NAMBOTIN running away with things at the front, Sherco’s Anthony BOISSIERE (F) and Finland’s Eero REMES (TM) battled hard for the runner-up result. Keeping a slight gap over his Finnish rival throughout the day, BOISSIERE placed a well-earned second to NAMBOTIN. Not quite able to get on par with BOISSIERE during the middle part of the day, REMES had to settle for third. Still recovering from a recent elbow injury, Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) dug deep to place fourth. Finishing just one-second behind, Italy’s Thomas OLDRATI (Husqvarna) completed the top five.

Finally putting a difficult season behind him, defending Enduro 2 champion Alex SALVINI (Honda) recorded his first win of the year and did so on home soil. Fighting his way into the lead at the end of lap one, the Italian kept his nose in front for the remainder of the day to win. “It feels fantastic to win again and it’s perfect to do it in Italy,” confirmed SALVINI. “It’s been a difficult season for me, hopefully this win is the start of something good. I’m excited for tomorrow.” Slow to start, France’s Pela RENET (Husqvarna) faced a tough fight during the opening half of the day to work his way into second. Upping his pace by winning three of the final four tests, the Husqvarna rider ended his day as runner-up to SALVINI. Claiming a debut podium result in E2, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) was third. In a result that’s been building all season, SANTOLINO delivered a consistent ride throughout the day to finish third.  Stepping in last minute to compete, Poland’s Taddy BLAZUSIAK (KTM) was impressive. Holding a top three result for the first half of the day, a crash on the second enduro test dropped him down to fifth. Recovering strongly he fought back to fourth. Returning to EWC action following his recent injury, Spain’s Oriol MENA (Beta) took fifth.

In the Enduro Junior class (photo) the day ended in delight for local man Giacomo REDONDI (I-Beta). Capitalising on a crash by close rival Daniel MCCANNEY (GB-Beta) on the final test of the day, REDONDI gladly claimed victory in front of his home crowd. Disappointed with letting a certain race win slip from his grasp, MCCANNEY placed second. Ensuring it was a day to remember for the Italians, Honda’s Alessandro BATTIG recorded his debut EWC podium with third. Picking up a one-minute time penalty, France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husqvarna) slipped back to fourth while Spain’s Eloi SALSENCH (KTM) rounded out the top five. Securing a lockout on the 125 Youth Cup podium, Italy claimed the top three spots. Recording his first win of the season, Michele MARCHELLI (KTM) took the win. David SORECA (Yamaha) picked up a time penalty that dropped him back to second while Matteo BRESOLIN (KTM) ended his day in third. Albin ELOWSON (SWE-Husqvarna) and Benjamin HERRERA (CHL-TM) were fourth and fifth respectively.

First win for Alex SALVINI in front of his audience
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 04 Agosto 2014, 01:24:32 »

Nambotin and Renet Crowned Champions In Italy
Sunday, 3 August 2014

The FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP Acerbis of Italy drew to a celebratory close with both Christophe NAMBOTIN and Pela RENET crowned Enduro 1 and Enduro 2 World Champions. With Day Two in Lumezzane greeted with torrential rain and thunderstorms it was in fact both NAMBOTIN and RENET who weathered the storm best to clinch their respective titles. There was also delight for the home crowd as outgoing Enduro 2 champion Alex SALVINI (Honda) picked up his second victory of the weekend.

With the E1 and E2 titles decided there was relative drama in the Enduro 3 category. After storming his way to victory on day one, championship leader Matt PHILLIPS (AUS-KTM) was dealt a cruel blow on lap one when a piece of metal sliced his boot resulting in a broken foot. Forced out of the race, that threw open the doors for a new winner to emerge. Immediately taking the advantage, Italy’s Oscar BALLETTI (KTM) found himself with the race lead and went on to win the day. “This in an incredible result for me,” exclaimed the Italian. “It’s my first ever in the EWC – I’m so, so happy.” Joining the EWC for Lumezzane, former Enduro 3 World Champion David KNIGHT (KTM) also carded a surprise result on day two. Despite not contesting the EWC in almost 12 months – KNIGHT placed a brilliant runner-up to BALLETTI on Day Two. In a close finish to the day, France’s Jeremy JOLY (KTM) chased KNIGHT home for third. Securing his best result of the season, Italy’s Simone ALBERGONI (KTM) was fourth. Unable to capitalise on championship rival PHILLIP’s shock exit, Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) ended his day in fifth.

Needing just a handful of points to secure the E1 title, NAMBOTIN didn’t have to fight for the victory. But determined to end his weekend on an absolute high he did exactly that. Winning all bar one of the day’s nine special tests, the Frenchman ended his day as the winner and world champion. “This is a very special moment for me,” told the newly crowned E1 champ. “Racing E1 was a big challenge for me – it was tough – but I always gave 100 per cent effort. To secure the title here in Italy is superb.” With NAMBOTIN disappearing off into the distance, Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO added to the KTM celebrations by finishing as runner-up. Claiming his first podium result of the season – and doing so on home turf – Italy’s Thomas OLDRATI (Husqvarna) claimed a well-deserved third. Sherco’s Jeremy TARROUX (F) picked up fourth with Jaume BETRIU (S-Husqvarna) completing the top five.

In the Enduro 2 class it was Alex SALVINI (Honda) who bagged his second victory of the weekend to cap off a memorable home race. “It’s been a perfect weekend,” said SALVINI. “Conditions were tough but I kept my focus and did what I needed to do to win. Congratulations also to Pela on winning the title – he’s had a great year.” Enjoying the best ride of his career, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) built on his previous day’s result of third to finish second. Knowing he just needed to finish to secure the title, RENET delivered a championship-winning ride on day two to place third. “No words can describe this moment,” declared RENET. “Today was tough with the rain but I just concentrated on racing for the title. It’s my second world championship and it’s fantastic.” Delivering yet another competitive ride in his rare EWC appearance, KTM’s Taddy BLAZUSIAK (PL) took fourth with Oriol MENA (S-Beta) one place behind in fifth.

In the Enduro Junior class it was Daniel MCCANNEY’s (GB-Beta) turn to climb to the top step of the podium. Edging out his championship rival Giacomo REDONDI (I-Beta) for first, the Manxman denied REDONDI another possible home race win. With REDONDI second, France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husqvarna) made no mistakes this time around to place third. Recording a career best result, Great Britain’s Jack ROWLAND (Husqvarna) was fourth with Guido CONFORTI (I-KTM) fifth. Securing a runaway victory in the 125 Youth Cup, Italy’s Davide SORECA (Yamaha) topped the category by a massive three minutes. Matteo BRESOLIN (I-KTM) improved to take second while Chile’s Benjamin HERRERA (TM) completed the top three. Michele MARCHELLI (I-KTM) and Albin ELOWSON (SWE-Husqvarna) were fourth and fifth respectively.

The 2014 FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship concludes with the GP AMV of France on September 13/14.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 04 Agosto 2014, 01:26:05 »

FONTE: MOTO.IT

Il Mondiale vive a Lumezzane un week end memorabile, con due Titoli assegnati al termine del Gran Premio d’Italia. Alex Salvini torna al successo e consegna il “suo” Titolo della E2 nelle mani di Pierre-Alexandre Renet con una doppia, schiacciante vittoria. Christophe Nambotin, Campione in carica della E3, conquista anche il Mondiale della E1. Come da copione la classe più incerta resta la E3. Matthew Phillips, vincitore del sabato, si infortuna ed è costretto ad abbandonare. Ivan Cervantes, non può approfittarne, e Oscar Balletti, così, vince la domenica della E3. A Daniel McCanney la EJ, a Soreca la EY.

In dettaglio:

E1. Christophe Nambotin (KTM), già due Titoli iridati nella E3, è il Campione del Mondo della E1, con un Gran Premio di anticipo sul calendario. Contrariamente a quanto asserivo un giorno fa (la matematica evidentemente non è il mio forte) al Campione francese bastava concludere davanti all’ultimo avversario, Eero Remes, e il francese aveva già detto, alla vigilia del Gran Premio di Lumezzane, che intendeva andare in “ferie” con il Titolo in tasca. Per assicurarsi di correre con la massima concentrazione, Nambotin ha così “deciso” di vincere e, come sabato, agli avversari sono rimaste le briciole. Eero Remes è incorso anche in una penalità, e sul podio di Lumezzane sono saliti, insieme al neo Campione del Mondo, Cristobal Guerrero e Thomas Oldrati, autore di una magnifica gara.

E2. Ancora. Campioni del Mondo si diventa a Lumezzane. E anche la E2 assegna il Titolo 2014 con un GP d’anticipo, incoronando Pierre-Alexandre Renet (Husqvarna), già Mondiale della stessa classe nel 2012. L’atteso e “inevitabile” duello tra Renet e Johnny Aubert viene presto meno. Aubert è costretto al ritiro per un problema meccanico, e per il Campione della Beta sfuma così l’ultima possibilità di rimanere in corsa. Poco male, Renet è Campione, raggiunge Aubert a quota due Mondiali vinti, e i due amici si danno appuntamento all’anno prossimo per la “bella”. Renet succede a Alex Salvini, e il bolognese fino a ieri Campione in carica celebra il passaggio di consegne con una doppia, schiacciante vittoria, che segna anche il ritorno dell’Italiano ai massimi livelli al termine di una stagione particolarmente sfortunata. Salvini vincitore, dunque, Renet terzo, e in mezzo il bravissimo Lorenzo Santolino.

E3. Ancora colpi di scena, con le carte della E3 che si mescolano ancora. Matthew Phillips, leader e vincitore della gara di sabato, s’infortuna a un piede durante il primo Enduro test ed è costretto al ritiro. Per l’australiano è il primo, sfortunato “zero” della sua magnifica stagione. Ivan Cervantes, ancora in recupero dall’infortunio del sabato di Heinola, non può approfittarne. Lo spagnolo conclude al quinto posto, e il Mondiale resta più che mai aperto. Phillips è ancora primo, ma il suo margine su Cervantes è ridotto a 11 punti. Brioude emetterà il verdetto finale. Lumezzane, intanto, esalta la gara di un Italiano, Oscar Balletti (KTM) che, autore di un primo giro perfetto, proprio quando sulla Valle si abbatte un vero e proprio tornado, vince la gara. Tornano sul podio di David Knight e Jeremy Joly.

EJ, EY. Classe Junior. Non ce la fa Giacomo Redondi a ripetere l’exploit del sabato, e vince Daniel McCanney. Avvicendamento anche nella Youth Cup con il ritorno al successo di Davide Soreca (Yamaha) e il secondo posto di Matteo Bresolin.

Finito il Gran Premio d’Italia non è finita. Subito dopo è la volta del purissimo spettacolo agonistico dell’Enduro. Alle 20:00 parte l’ottava edizione dell’Xtreme Lumezzane

Piero Batini
Moto.it
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: