Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [SVEZIA] 9^ 10^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ENKOPING 14-15 GIUGNO 2014  (Letto 11631 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 06 Giugno 2014, 14:02:41 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

LIVE RESULTS

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2014

Enköping

ORGANISER
Göta MS - Motorcykel och Snöskoter
Box 25
74521 Enköping
Telefon: 0171-39494
E-post: admin@gota.nu
www1.idrottonline.se/GotaMS-Motorcykel

FEDERATION
SVEMO: Svenska Motorcykel - och Snöskoterföbundet
Södra Promenaden 7
P.O Box 2314
600 02 NORRKÖPING
Phone: +4611231080
info@svemo.se
www.svemo.se

SITUATION
Enköping : Province of Uppsala
75 kms North from Stockholm
22000 inhabitants

ACCESS
Airport:           Stockholm 75 kms
Motorway:       E18

TRACK
Length: 58 kilometers
Laps: 4
Paddock: Sport Center
Cross Test: Old gravel (8 kms)
Enduro Test: Forest Track (7.8 kms)
X’Treme: Forest ground (1.9 kms)
Super Test: Scania
TC with service: 2

MEMBERS FIM
Jury president: Pekka KULJU
FIM Delegate: Peter LAZAR
Technical member: Roger JOHANSSON
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 15 Giugno 2014, 20:23:57 »

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

DAY 1:

Renet Hangs Tough At Enköping
Saturday, 14 June 2014

Husqvarna’s Pela RENET leads the way on day one at the FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP of Sweden in Enköping. With day one in Enköping marking the start of the second half of the 2014 series there was triumph for Renet in the Enduro 2 class while the KTM duo Christophe NAMBOTIN and Matt PHILLIPS won their respective Enduro 1 and Enduro 3 categories. Turning up the heat on the EWC competitors, the GP of Sweden proved itself to be one of the longest seen for some time. With over two hours of special tests to complete, seeing the Enköping finish line was anything but easy.

Recording his fifth win of the series, France’s Pela RENET (Husqvarna) led home the field of the Enduro 2 riders on day one in Enköping. Trailing both Johnny AUBERT (F-Beta) and Alex SALVINI (I-Honda) on lap one, the Husqvarna rider found his stride as they started lap two. Easing away to win 12 of the day’s 16 special tests, RENET took a comfortable win. “That was one of the longest, most physically demanding days of the EWC for some time,” confirmed RENET. “With so many special tests it was very tough but I did enjoy it. I found my pace early on, tried to remain consistent and not make mistakes. It’s great to be on the top step of the podium again.” Ending his day as runner-up to RENET, AUBERT finished almost two minutes behind his French compatriot while placing nearly one minute clear of SALVINI. With the Italian completing the top three, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) fought his way inside the top five to place fourth while Finland’s Roni NIKANDER (KTM) featured strongly on the rocky Swedish terrain to finish fifth.

Pela RENET won everything: E2, Xtreme Test Award, Mika Ahola Brave One Trophy

Firmly establishing himself as the rider to watch for in the Enduro 3 ranks, Australia’s Matt Phillips (KTM) won day one. But despite taking his fourth consecutive victory, it was a tough day at the office for the KTM rider. Injuring his wrist midway through the day, Phillips dug deep to win. “Mathias was riding really strong but I managed to get into the lead about lap two,” commented Phillips. “I then hurt my wrist and had to try and adapt my riding but with Mathias close it was a fight to the finish. It feels awesome to get another win in the bag.” Starting his weekend off with the fastest time in the Super Test, France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) put up the closest challenge to PHILLIPS – eventually finishing as runner-up. Leading early on, BELLINO lost out to PHILLIPS on lap two but a serious push for victory on the final lap kept the Frenchman in contention for victory until the 16th and final special test. Claiming his first E3 podium result, France’s Jeremy JOLY (KTM) found the long and testing day in Sweden to his liking to secure third. Recording yet another top five result, Portugal’s Luis CORREIA (Beta) ended his day in fourth. Back in competitive EWC action following his recent knee injury, Sweden’s Joakim LJUNGGREN (Husqvarna) finished a very impressive fifth.  It was a hard day for championship leader Ivan CERVANTES (KTM). In obvious discomfort from his injured ankle, the Spaniard struggled home to 12th.

There was no stopping Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) in the Enduro 1 category as he secured a runaway victory. Topping Friday’s super test by a massive four seconds, the Frenchman set the tone for day one and was never headed. “It was a hard day but a good one,” told NAMBOTIN. “I felt strong in the super test and carried that momentum throughout today. I’m really happy to win again.” Unable to answer the pace set by NAMBOTIN – like he had done previously in Finland – Eero REMES (FIN-TM) had to settle for second. Off the pace of the leading duo but clear of the rest of the E1 field, Jeremy TARROUX (F) recorded another podium result for Sherco with third. Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) ended his day in fourth while Italy’s Rudi MORONI (KTM) delivered his best performance of the season to finish fifth.

Returning to the top step of the podium, Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (Beta) secured victory in the Enduro Junior category. With REDONDI out front, the battle for the runner-up result was played out between the MCCANNEY brothers Danny and Jamie. Getting the better of Jamie on the penultimate test, Beta mounted Danny was second. Recording his second podium result of the series, Jamie MCCANNEY was third on his Husqvarna. Off touch with the leading trio, France’s Loïc LARRIEU (Husqvarna) came home fourth while Sweden’s Lars LOFGREN (KTM) was fifth. Dominating the 125 Youth Cup, Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna) claimed a well-deserved home win. Behind ELOWSON, France’s Jeremy MIROIR (Yamaha) was second while Jesper BORJESSON (Husqvarna) made it a Swedish 1-3 in Enköping. Benjamin HERRERA (CHL-TM) and Davide SORECA (I-Yamaha) rounded out the top five.

Picking up her fifth win of the season, Spain’s Laia SANZ (Honda) secured victory in the Women’s Cup. Britain’s Jane DANIELS (Husqvarna) fought her way from fourth to finish as runner-up while Australia’s Jessica GARDINER (Sherco) completed the top three.

With this new win, PHILLIPS is now the new leader of the E3 class
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 15 Giugno 2014, 20:25:59 »

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

DAY 2:

Joy For Renet, Bellino and Remes in Sweden
Sunday, 15 June 2014

Pela RENET (Husqvarna) secured a double Enduro 2 class win at the FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP of Sweden with victory on day two. There was change in the Enduro 1 and Enduro 3 classes with Eero REMES (TM) and Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) topping the podium. Ensuring the GP of Sweden will be one to remember, another long day of physically demanding special tests, put the competitors of the EWC through their paces.

Recording his fourth consecutive victory of the series France’s Pela RENET (Husqvarna) took the Enduro 2 win. Challenged early by both Johnny AUBERT (F-Beta) and Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda), RENET soon settled into the race on lap two and began to open an advantage over his two rivals. Pushing hard where he needed to, the Husqvarna rider claimed the win and further cemented his position at the head of the E2 points standings. “It’s fantastic to have won again,” told RENET. “This was a really tough race and Aubert was very fast. I managed to open up a small gap and it was enough to take the win. I’m really pleased.” Winning eight of the day’s 16 special tests AUBERT made RENET work for his maximum points haul. Just losing out to RENET on the long enduro test, AUBERT ended his day as runner-up. Slightly off the pace of both RENET and AUBERT, SALVINI was unable to battle for the victory and finished third. Repeating their results from the previous day, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) and Roni NIKANDER (KTM) were fourth and fifth.

First win of the season for Mathias BELLINO

In the Enduro 3 category a new winner emerged with France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husqvarna) recording his first win of the season. Shadowing race winner Matt PHILLIPS (AUS-KTM) throughout day one, BELLINO was determined to win day two and did exactly that. Fastest in the first four special tests, the Husqvarna rider controlled his lead for the remainder of the day to win. Frustrated with his 11th position from day one, Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Sherco) began day two intent on making amends. Splitting BELLINo and PHILLIPS, SEISTOLA secured the runner-up result. Unable to make it five wins on the bounce, PHILLIPS ended day two in third but leaves Sweden as the new E3 championship leader. Consistent as ever, Portugal’s Luis CORREIA brought his Beta home in fourth with France’s Jeremy JOLY (KTM) rounding out the top five.

Returning to the top step of the Enduro 1 class podium, Finland’s Eero REMES (TM) was unbeatable on day two in Enköping. Capitalising on a mistake by early race leader Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) during the second extreme test, REMES took control of proceedings. With the lead his, the TM rider pushed on to claim his third win of the series. “Today was much better for me,” confirmed REMES. “I made only one mistake and in conditions like today that was very important. I’m happy to get another victory for the team.” Starting strongly NAMBOTIN looked set to record a double win in Sweden. But a big mistake on the extreme test saw his lead evaporate. Hampered by more errors, NAMBOTIN finished second. Improving one position over day one, Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) completed the top three. Holding off Thomas OLDRATI (I-Husqvarna) by two seconds, Sherco’s Jeremy TARROUX (F) was fourth.

Getting the better of his close rival Giacomo Redondi, Britain’s Danny MCCANNEY (Beta) took the Enduro Junior class win on day two. With the Beta duo fighting it out all day, it was MCCANNEY who eventually won. Ending his day just 16 seconds behind, REDONDI (I) placed as runner-up. France’s Loïc LARRIEU (Husqvarna) claimed his eighth podium result of the season with third while Jamie MCCANNEY (GB-Husqvarna) – third on day one – slipped back to fourth. Sweden’s Lars LOFGREN (KTM) impressed in fifth. Recording a double win on home turf in Enköping, Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON powered his Husqvarna to victory in the 125 Youth Cup. Giving the home crowd a lot to be pleased about, Jesper BORJESSON (SWE-Husqvarna) joined ELOWSON on the podium in second with France’s Jeremy MIROIR (Yamaha) third. Davide SORECA (I-Yamaha) and Benjamin HERRERA (CHI-TM) completed the top five.

Knocking Laia SANZ (S-Honda) off the top step of the Women’s Cup podium, Husqvarna’s Jane DANIELS (GB) secured the race win on day two. With SANZ pushed back to second, Sherco’s Jessica GARDINER (AUS) picked up two special test wins to finish third.

The FIM Maxxis Enduro World Championship continues with round six on Lumezzane, Italy on August 2/3.

Seven victories for Danny MCCANNEY in 2014
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: