Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: 11^12^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP GRECIA KASTORIA 22-23 GIUGNO 2013  (Letto 22330 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 24 Maggio 2013, 14:02:50 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

CALENDARIO MONDIALE DI ENDURO 2013 EWC

ORGANISER
Off Road Team Special Projects
Himarras 59 st. TK 10444
Athens GREECE
email: doc@offroadteam.gr
www.offroadteam.gr
FEDERATION
AMOTOE
www.amotoe.gr
www.ewc.gr

SITUATION
Kastoria :  ;;Region of Kastoria
500kms of Athens and 200 kms from Thessaloniki
16000 inhabitants

ACCESS
Airport: Thessaloniki 200 kms
Kastoria (Airport Aristoteles) 10kms via Athens
Port: Igoumenitsa 210kms
TRACK
Length: 50 kilometers
Laps: 4
Paddock: Karstoria Prefecture
Cross Test : Psalika mnt
Enduro Test: Psalida mnt
X’Treme: 2kms
Super Test: 2kms
TC with service: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)
MEMBERS FIM

Jury president: Pekka KULJU
FIM Delegate: Peter LAZAR
Technical member: Roger JOHANSSON
Clerk of the Course: Dimitris ATHANASOULOPOULOS
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO

X’Treme: 1;5 kms
SuperTest

TC: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)
MEMBERS FIM
Jury president: Christian DEJASSE
FIM Delegate: Tolga TOLON
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Clerk of the course: Sabin OLARIU
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 24 Giugno 2013, 11:15:31 »

RISULTATI DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

FOTO DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Renet Victorious On Day One In Greece

KTM’s Antoine MEO and Christophe NAMBOTIN moved one step closer to securing their respective world titles with victory on day one at the Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP Maxxis of Greece in Kastoria. Husaberg’s Pela RENET returned to the top step of the podium in the Enduro 2 category while Husqvarna’s Matt PHILLIPS took the win in the Enduro Junior class. With temperatures soaring above 35 degrees, the competitors of the EWC faced an extremely hot and tiring day of racing. Battling their way around the cross and enduro test located high in the mountains above the picturesque lakeside town of Kastoria they then returned to the lakeshore for the extreme test.

Edging ever closer to the successful defence of his Enduro 3 world championship, France’s Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM) was the clear winner on day one. Aside from a small mistake on the third extreme test, the KTM rider enjoyed a comfortable victory. “It was a good day but it was also a tough one,” remarked NAMBOTIN. “The weather was very hot and tiring but I’m pleased to have won. Hopefully I can have another good day like this tomorrow and win the championship.” Proving fast and confident in the dry and dusty terrain, France’s Fabien PLANET (Sherco) delivered his debut podium in E3. Hampered by a crash on the first cross test, France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husaberg) fought hard to recover from his mistake and ended his day third overall. Placing ten seconds behind his teammate, Sweden’s Joakim LJUNGGREN (Husaberg) was fourth with Estonia’s Aigar LEOK (TM) in fifth.

Antoine MEO is on the best way for a 4th crown in a row

Despite getting his GP Maxxis of Greece off to the worst possible start with a crash on the Friday SuperTest, France’s Antoine MEO (KTM) still claimed the Enduro 1 class win. “I was unfortunate to crash in the SuperTest and I had to fight hard to win,” told MEO. “Winning the first test really helped me to catch up and once I got into the lead I just tried to maintain it. Thankfully it all turned out good in the end.” Holding the runner-up position until the second lap, France’s Nicolas DEPARROIS (Yamaha) dropped out of contention with a mechanical issue. His misfortune was Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO’s gain and the KTM rider secured second place. Claiming his debut senior podium, France’s Jeremy JOLY (Honda) completed the top three. Still struggling with a broken toe, Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Husqvarna) delivered a gritted performance to finish fourth while France’s Jeremy TARROUX (Sherco) rounded out the top five.

Finally returning to the top step of the podium since his day one win at the season opener in Chile, France’s Pela RENET (Husaberg) claimed the E2 win. Battling hard with Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda), RENET placed just over two seconds clear of his rival to take the victory. “I’m so happy to have finally won again,” remarked RENET. “It was a really close battle with Alex but I managed to give it my best. Today the win was mine.” Hindered by a crash midway through the day, SALVINI placed as runner-up to RENET. Unable to consistently match the pace of the leading duo, France’s Johnny AUBERT (KTM) ended his day in third. Securing his best ever result in E2, Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Husqvarna) placed just nine seconds behind AUBERT to take fourth. Spain’s Victor GUERRERO (KTM) rounded out the top five.

In the Enduro Junior class the battle for the win went right to the final special test with Australia’s Matt PHILLIPS (Husqvarna) emerging victorious. With nothing to separate the top three riders, PHILLIPS set the fastest time in the final test to win day one. Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (KTM) finished as runner-up to PHILLIPS with France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husaberg) completing the top three. Spain’s Mario ROMAN (Husaberg) placed just one-second behind Larrieu to take fourth while Sweden’s Robert KVARNSTROM (Beta) rounded out the top five. In the Enduro Youth Cup class, newly crowned champion Jamie MCCANNEY (Husaberg) claimed the victory on day one. Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husaberg) finished as runner-up to the Manxman with Italy’s Dawid CIUCCI (KTM) completing the top three.  Chile’s Benjamin HERRERA (TM) and France’s Jeremy MIRIOR (Yamaha) rounded out the top five.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 24 Giugno 2013, 11:16:37 »

RISULTATI DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CLASSIFICHE EWC 2013

FOTO DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Meo and Nambotin Crowned World Champions

The Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP Maxxis of Greece ends in joy, as KTM’s Antoine MEO and Christophe NAMBOTIN are crowned world champions in Kastoria. With both riders claiming victory on day two in their respective classes, MEO secured the Enduro 1 World Championship while NAMBOTIN claimed the Enduro 3 World Championship. Moving one step closer to winning his first world title, Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda) won the Enduro 2 class while France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husaberg) recorded his debut EWC win with victory in the Enduro Junior category.

Despite needing to place 14th or better to secure the E3 title, France’s Christophe NAMBOTIN quickly took control of the race lead at the end of the first lap. Setting the fastest time in nine of the day’s 12 special tests the Frenchman rode into the Parc Ferme at the end of the day as victor and world champion. “It’s incredible to win the championship again,” told NAMBOTIN. “I knew that I didn’t need to win the race in order to secure the title but I was so comfortable in my riding that I wanted to take the title with a victory. I’m so happy to be a world champion.” While NAMBOTIN secured the race win the battle for the runner-up position was fought out between France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husaberg) and Estonia’s Aigar LEOK (TM). Overcoming a big crash on the final cross test, BELLINO held on to take second. Unable to capitalise on his rival’s mistake, LEOK completed the top three. Placing just two seconds behind LEOK, Portugal’s Luis CORREIA (Beta) was fourth with Italy’s Deny PHILLIPAERTS (Beta) rounding out the top five.

In the Enduro 1 class the day belonged to France’s Antoine MEO. Topping all but one of the day’s special tests, MEO claimed his 11th win of the season. Placing over one-minute clear of his nearest rival, the KTM rider clinched his fourth consecutive enduro world championship. “Aside from one small mistake it was a perfect day for me,” told MEO. “It feels great to win the title. It’s been a great season. I worked hard all year for this moment – I’m so happy right now.” In the fight for the runner-up result Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) edged out Italy’s Maurizio MICHELUZ (Suzuki) to take the position. Returning to the podium for the first time since the GP of Italy in 2008, MICHELUZ placed third.  Losing out on the fight for a podium result, Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Husqvarna) finished just one second behind Micheluz to end his day in fourth. Sherco’s Jeremy TARROUX (F) rounded out the top five.

Securing victory by the narrowest of margins, Alex SALVINI beat France’s Pela RENET (Husaberg) by three tenths of a second to take the Enduro 2 class win. With the duo locked in a fierce battle for the duration of the day it was the Honda rider’s time in the final extreme test that ultimately secured him the win. “I fought all day long with Renet for the victory,” remarked SALVINI. “Entering the final test there was nothing to separate us. Thankfully I just managed to do enough to win – that was one of the best races of the year.” Despite his best efforts, RENET was unable to secure a double E2 victory at the GP of Greece and had to settle for second position. Completing the top three Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) took third. KTM’s Johnny AUBERT (F) ended his day in fourth with Spain’s Victor GUERRERO (KTM) completing the top five.

In the Enduro Junior class a new winner emerged as France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husaberg) fended off Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (KTM) to take the win. With REDONDI finishing second, Australia’s Matt PHILLIPS (Husqvarna) placed just four tenths of a second behind the Italian to complete the top three. Manxman Danny MCCANNEY (Gas Gas) was fourth with Italy’s Nicolo MORI (Beta) ending his day in fifth. In the Enduro Youth Cup Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husaberg) took his first win of the season. Benefiting from the retirement of day one winner Jamie MCCANNEY (GB-Husaberg) the young Swede held off Italy’s Davide SORECA (YAMAHA) for victory. Chile’s Benjamin HERRERA (TM) rounded out the top three.

The Maxxis Enduro World Championship concludes with the final round of the season in St Flour France on September 7/8.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #3 inserita:: 28 Giugno 2013, 11:15:13 »

«Ooops...la caduta che mi è costata la vittoria di sabato!»: ecco la foto della caduta di Alex Salvini nella gara di domenica del GP Grecia di Enduro. La foto è stata pubblicata dallo stesso pilota sul suo profilo twitter.

«Quella di domenica credo sia stata la vittoria più bella della mia carriera per come ho lottato fino all’ultimo per avere ragione di Renet – ha detto Salvini al termine del GP –. Sono stati due giorni incredibili perché io e Renet siamo sempre stati divisi da 2/3 secondi. Sabato ho cercato di recuperare la quindicina di secondi che avevo perso cadendo nella seconda prova in linea, ma alla fine il mio distacco è stato di 2”57. Domenica ero nuovamente primo ma sono caduto alla prima estrema perdendo 7”.

Ho recuperato arrivando all’ultima prova staccato di 1”38. Ho veramente dato tutto ed alla fine ho vinto di soli 0”29. Dedico questa vittoria ad Alessia Polita perché possa presto seguirmi a una gara».
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: