Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai gių
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: 1^ PROVA CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO IN GERMANIA A ITTERBECK 10 MARZO 2013  (Letto 18776 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 19 Febbraio 2013, 17:22:48 »

1^ PROVA Itterbeck / Uelsen 10 MARZO

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA 2013

LINK UFFICIALE CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO GERMANIA

REGOLAMENTO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 12 Marzo 2013, 15:22:26 »

RISULTATI DA SITO DEM

FONTE: ENDURO-DEM.DE

The landscape around Uelsen Itterbeck presented itself for this year's season opener wrapped in a light white. Snow that fell during the night of race day and freezing temperatures with overcast sky were, the 39th Uelsener ADAC road driving, in addition to the already challenging special stages, even a tad sharper.

DEM - Class E1
The reigning champion Dennis Schröter put like, from the first test to prove who it is to beat again this year. The Husqvarna rider let it fly properly and clocked a personal best for the other classes. Even the mishap in the long special on lap three when he decided in the wrong lane and deep in muddy sand firmly drove could not deter him from another top time. However, this was a very marginal situation, as Dennis himself admits: "Since it is really hectic when you realize that you as simply not again gets away I dug and the water is sprayed without end, I was soaking wet from head to. below. Fortunately it went but slowly forward. This could have ended differently, "the winner of the day on his luck in the misfortune is aware.

# 57 Dennis Schröter

Closest rival was once again Edward Huebner. The Yamaha rider drove consistently fast times, lay in wait all day and kept the rest of the competitors behind him confidently. "With second place at the start and third fastest of the day I am very happy, so it can go. Though" smiles, Eddie, "not quite, the next time would be the one in front of my name!"

# 48 Edward Huebner

The third place went to Lucas Dolfing, a guest driver from the neighboring Holland. Right behind his compatriot Ismo th Velde placed fourth in front of Bruno Wachtler on the KTM. For his fifth receives this, the DEM points in third place, as the two Dutch will not count towards the German Enduro Championship. Bruno's short statement on its season-opener: "Except for a test in which I had three falls, everything went quite round I'm happy with my start to the season.". Sixth place in the daily standings went to a strong Kradorf Martin, best 125cc riders in the E1 starting field, followed by Anton Nordh from Sweden.

DEM - CLASS E2
What a Surprise! THE first-day victory by Sascha Meyhoff! Finally it was time enough for the KTM rider. "But it was about time.", The dry statement with a wink of surprise man of the day Especially his preparation, participation in the first two rounds of the Dutch Enduro Championship paid off fully. "It was there really an effective workout for me. Tests in the sand were sometimes sixteen, seventeen minutes. This gave me the necessary looseness and confidence, even when I was in the lead, I could take the victory home," says Sascha confident, considered one of the few entirely without falling came to make ends meet.

# 171 Sascha Meyhoff

Nearly beaten to second place, Davide von Zitzewitz. "I get angry really about my mistake on the short cross-test, just because it end up quite closely went. Where it made me executed successfully addressed what I loosely gekostete ten seconds. Had I not had this departure, it would have perhaps "looked different, the KTM rider is sure who was at all for the first time in Uelsen at the start.

# 114 Davide von Zitzewitz

Third place went to a driver from the Netherlands. Marco Teunissen placed himself extremely tight before Andreas Beier, who was quite satisfied with his debut E2: "It was okay, shame that has been missing at the end of a second of the third day I had four falls, which was clearly too much. "The KTM rider analyzed in the target," the slips were not all dramatic, but I two of them tasted right time. Once I was stuck with the leg under the bike, the other time I tangled with his pants on the machine . "
Fifth place went to Mike Hartmann on the Husaberg against brand colleague Daniel White. Marco Neubert caught, however a very painful start to the season. After a bitter departure pulled last year's runner-up to a testicular contusion, after which the race doctor uttered the Yamaha rider an immediate ban to continue to run and bring him to the hospital for observation.

DEM - CLASS E3
The champ is back! After a one-year detour to the rather unpopular in the E2 250, Marcus Kehr has returned to his "home-and farm-level". "I look forward immensely to be able to drive the 300 KTM again in the DEM. This is definitely my bike! To outsiders like the difference of fifty cubic centimeters make much difference, but for me there are worlds. It's really a lot of fun and I feel I'm on the machine simply just fiddle. " That his impressive times reflect. Only one Prüfungsbestzeit he had narrowly beaten to cede to the competition. "The two tests were quite good to me and I have also really enjoyed. Especially in the end when everything was muddled really nice," said the winner of the day.

# 226 Marcus Kehr

Second place went to Björn Feldt, also on a KTM 300 go. "It was now almost perfect, for me it was a dream start to the new season, which I would have expected before. The bike and my gear were perfectly adapted to the conditions. And the long test in deep sand was right up my alley. only in the extreme obstacles, I was always a little nervous. Luckily there everything went well. "

# 232 Björn Feldt

Reigning champion Derrick Gorner E3 was until the last test still in second place, but this had to cede at last becoming. "It was not really my day," said the Husaberg rider, who a year ago was able to celebrate his first point Selbiger DEM-run victory. "I was just too stiff, came not so well into my rhythm. Annoying that have been lacking in the end only tiny 0.21 seconds to second place."
With fourth place succeeded Mark cracks a decent debut on the TM. Behind it strung Jörg Haustein one in fifth place, which after a rather mixed year now is again motivated.

German Enduro Junior Cup
First victory for Tim Apolle! Because of the rules change at the last moment, the Youth Cup switched to the juniors, he dominated his opponents at will. All but one of the best times were awarded to youngsters from Thuringia. "Of course I am very happy that it went so well today. I could get the first victory in the Junior Cup, makes me a little proud!" Enthused the Husaberg rider Eddie on the boulder and Joscha Wiefel places referred.

# 696 Tim Apolle

In two weeks it's been on in Dahlen. However, there are no points in the championship standings shall be awarded at the same time in Argentina since the Enduro World Championship takes place, will be attending what Marcus Kehr. For the reigning Championship winner means overlooking the class vote that he must therefore make use of his, newly introduced this year, discard use.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: