Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai gių
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: 2^ PROVA CAMPIONATO FIM SUPERENDURO 2012 A BARCELLONA (SPAGNA) 10 FEBBRAIO 2013  (Letto 12863 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 14 Gennaio 2013, 14:49:56 »

SUPER ENDURO FIM EVENTS

Organiser
Real Federacion Motociclista Espaņola

General Pardinas 71-1°
28006 Madrid
rfme@rfme.com
http://www.rfme.com
T: +34 91 562 53 42/43
T: +34 91 562 53 44/45
F: +34 91 561 35 07
F: +34 91 561 48 14
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 13 Febbraio 2013, 15:59:32 »

FONTE: XOFFROAD

FIM SuperEnduro Championships

Taddy Blazusiak vince anche a Barcellona

Il pilota della KTM ha preceduto David Knight e Alfredo Gomez. Settimo posto per Thomas Oldrati

Seconda prova del Campionato del Mondo SuperEnduro al Palau Sant Jordi di Barcellona e nuova vittoria per Taddy Blazusiak che si č aggiudicato due delle tre finali in programma. La vittoria in gara 2 č andata infatti a David Knight, alla sua prima vittoria in sella all honda, che si č classificato al secondo posto di giornata davanti al sorprendente spagnolo Alfredo Gomez. Settimo Thomas Oldrati, con un quinto posto in gara 2 come migliore risultato. Nella categoria Juniore dominio assoluto di Danny McCanney, davanti a Johan Edlund, Magnus Thor e al nostro Giacomo Redondi. Il prossimo appuntamento con il Mondiale SuperEnduro č per Sabato 9 marzo al Parc des Expositions di Tours, in Francia), con la terza e ultima prova che sarā decisiva per l'assegnazione dei titoli 2013. Round 2 SuperEnduro Championship Barcelona

First final
1, Taddy Blazusiak, Poland, KTM
2, Ivan Cervantes, Spain, KTM
3, Antoine Meo, France, KTM
4, Alfredo Gomez, Spain, Husaberg
5, David Knight, UK, Honda

Second Final
1, Knight
2, Gomez
3, Blazusiak
4, Jonny Walker, UK, KTM

Third Final
1, Blazusiak
2, Nemeth
3, Walker
4, Knight
5, Cervantes

Classifica finale Round 2 Barcellona
1. Taddy Blazusiak KTM 1-3-1
2. David Knight Honda 5-1-4
3. Alfredo Gomez Husaberg 4-2-7
4. Kormel Nemeth KTM 7-6-2
5. Ivan Cervantes KTM 2-9-5
6. Jonny Walker KTM 10-4-3
7. Thomas Oldrati Husaberg 8-5-8
8. Rodrig Thain Gas Gas 6-7-13
9. Joakim Ljunggren Husaberg 11-10-8
10. Lorenzo Santolino Husq 9-12-9
11. Antoine Meo KTM 3-x-x

Championship Standings after Rd. 2
1, Blazusiak, 111 points
2, Knight, 82
3, Walker 81
4, Gomez, 67
5, Nemeth, 63

Knight begins to worry Blazusiak!

For the second round of the FIM SuperEnduro World Championship, the stars of the World Enduro had an appointment at the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona, where they gave exceptional performance, which were full of surprises. With guest stars like Antoine MEO (FRA - KTM), Ivan CERVANTES (ESP - KTM)and Matti SEISTOLA(FIN - HVA) and series regulars including Taddy BLAZUSIAK (PL - KTM), Jonny WALKER (GB - KTM)and David KNIGHT (GB - Honda), the Catalan public spectators certainly had their eyes opened at the list of contenders!

In the racing itself, the Senior category was of course the most exciting, with its exciting list of riders! Despite the formidable opposition, Triple World Champion Taddy BLAZUSIAK (PL - KTM)was again dominant, with two victories and a fine third position in the race with the reversed starting position. Back from injury, but admitting "not yet 100%", the Pole still showed an impressive physical fitness level in Barcelona.

"After my victory in Lodz, I wanted to make a little gap in the standings, but I am not 100% yet. I made a perfect start in the first and last race, so I was a lot easier to move away .... and thanks as well to my KTM! Now I turn to the final in France for a possible fourth title!"

Another hero of the evening, was Honda rider David KNIGHT (GB) who proved the toughest rival and the only one to take a race victory. Despite a problem at the start of the first race (the starting gate was delayed), the Isle of Man giant secured an impressive fifth place after refusing to give in. The determination increased in the second race ( with the reversed start). "I managed to win my first race on the Honda and it feels great! In the other races, I had some problems and I preferred to hang on for good points overall!" said KNIGHTwho was very satisfied.

A Surprising NEMETH!

In the overall classification at the end of the evening, KNIGHTis closely followed by Alfredo GOMEZ (E - Husaberg), who claimed his first career podium but the very promising Hungarian Kornel NEMETH (KTM - 4th)seems more comfortable in this discipline as he showed in the third final race (2nd position). The biggest loser of the night was Jonny Walker (GB - KTM) who never managed to find a good rhythm and 6th place meant him losing valuable championship points. The highest ranked wild card rider, Iberian Ivan CERVANTES (KTM - 5th)made an interesting return to SuperEnduro with an excellent runner-up spot in the first race before falling back in the other two finals. Antoine MEO claimed a stunning 3rd place in the first race before giving up aer fall in the second race, while Matti SEISTOLA could not qualify after a big crash in qualifying. There was also a very encouraging 8th place for French rider Rodrig THAIN on his debut with Gas Gas.

A fantastic evening for MCCANNEY ...

In the Juniors, the evening belonged to strong man Danny MCCANNEY (GB - Gas Gas).  It was an excellent performance for The official Gas Gas team in Barcelona. Comfortable physically, the British rider made no mistakes and left no hope for his pursuers. With two wins in his pocket, this young rider made excellent progress in the standings and captured the lead in the class. His direct competitors, Pawel SZYMKOWSKI (PL - KTM)and Giacomo REDONDI (I - KTM) struggled all night with their starts and claimed 5th and 4th places. A Great performance by the Vikings; young Swedes Johan EDLUND (Husaberg - 2nd)and Magnus THOR (S - KTM)who brilliantly complemented the podium (3/4).

After these races, fans of the legendary 8000 Palau Sant Jordi are left with many happy memories and were convinced that SuperEnduro was truly a unique and explosive event!

The next appointment is Saturday, March 9th at the Parc des Expositions in Tours(France) with a final round which promises to be full of emotion! With titles at stake, a fantastic show is guaranteed.......

Top 5 Seniors: 1. Taddy BLAZUSIAK 2. David KNIGHT 3. Alfredo Gomez 4. Kornel NEMETH 5.Ivan CERVANTES

Top 5 Juniors: 1. Danny McCanney 2. Johan EDLUND 3. Magnus Thor 4. Giacomo Redondi 5.Pawel SZYMKOWSKI

Communication FIM Enduro World Championship - www.enduro-abc.com -
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: