Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: 9^10^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ROMANIA BUZAU 15-16 GIUGNO 2013  (Letto 16367 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 24 Maggio 2013, 13:58:18 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

CALENDARIO MONDIALE DI ENDURO 2013 EWC

ORGANISER
ROMANIAN EXTREME ADVENTURE
ROMANIA
Tel : +40 74 121 72 38
info@romanianextremeadventure.ro 
www.romanianextremeadventure.com 
www.extremeadventurebuzau.ro 

FEDERATION
FRM: Federatia romana de motociclism
Bdul Basarabia 35-37, Sector 2
BUCHAREST - ROUMANIA
Tel/Fax : +40 21 324 17 34
office@frm.ro 
www.frm.ro 

ACCESS
Airport:           Bucharest (110 km)
Motorway:       DN 2 - E 85

TRACK
Length: 52 kms
Laps: 4
Cross Test: 4 kms
Enduro Test: 4kms
X’Treme: 15 kms
SuperTest

TC: 2 (1 service in the Paddock)
MEMBERS FIM
Jury president: Christian DEJASSE
FIM Delegate: Tolga TOLON
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Clerk of the course: Sabin OLARIU
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO

REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 17 Giugno 2013, 09:30:45 »

RISULTATI DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

FOTO DAL SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Nambotin Wins Day Two in Romania, McCanney Crowned Champion
Sunday, 16 June 2013

It was a time for celebration on day two of the Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP of Romania when Manxman Jamie MCCANNEY (Husaberg) was crowned world champion. Becoming the first enduro world champion of 2013, MCCANNEY clinched the Enduro Youth Cup title in style by claiming his eighth consecutive victory.  Elsewhere it proved another successful day for the KTM duo of Antoine MEO and Christophe NAMBOTIN. Winning the Enduro 1 and Enduro 3 classes respectively, the French pairing edged ever closer to successfully defending their titles. There was change at the top of the Enduro 2 category when Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda) claimed the race win, while in the Enduro Junior class the victory went to Australia’s Matt PHILLIPS (Husqvarna). Dominating her category for the second day in Romania, Spain’s Laia SANZ (Honda) won the Women’s Cup class.

Following his victory on day one, France’s Johnny AUBERT (KTM) led the way in the Enduro 2 class on lap one but soon faced a tough fight from both Alex SALVINI and France’s Pela RENET (Husaberg). Determined to make amends for his errors of day one, SALVINI worked his way into the lead on the final lap and held on to take a slender eight-second margin of victory over RENET. “It’s been an incredible day,” confirmed SALVINI. “I had a huge battle with Renet, Aubert and Ivan Cervantes. We were all pushing for the win in every test. I managed to take the lead on the final lap and somehow it was enough to win. It’s been a fantastic race.” Despite setting the fastest time in the final enduro test RENET was unable to keep the hard charging SALVINI at bay and was forced to settle for the runner-up result. Hoping to repeat his winning result from day one, AUBERT suffered a small problem on the second extreme test and lost the lead to SALVINI. Fighting hard to recover the time lost, the Frenchman secured the final step of the podium with third position. Finishing just three seconds behind AUBERT, Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) narrowly missed out on a podium result with fourth place. Recording his best result of the season Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Husqvarna) completed the top five.

In the Enduro 3 category there was no stopping Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM) as he took his second race win of the weekend. Topping seven of the day’s 10 special tests the KTM rider enjoyed a 75-second margin of victory. “Aside from a couple of small mistakes in the extreme test it’s been a perfect day for me,” remarked NAMBOTIN. “I felt good on the enduro test and made up most of my time there. I’m pleased with how I’m riding and look forward to the GP of Greece next weekend.” Firmly establishing himself as one of the main contenders in the E3 class, France’s Mathias BELLINO (Husaberg) beat Estonia’s Aigar LEOK (TM) to record his third consecutive runner-up result. Returning to the podium for the second time in Romania, LEOK narrowly beat Sweden’s Joakim LJUNGGREN (Husaberg) to claim third. Improving on his previous day’s result of sixth, LJUNGGREN finished just over three seconds behind LEOK in fourth while Italy’s Deny PHILIPAERTS (Beta) secured an impressive fifth place result.

In the Enduro 1 class, the battle for the victory was fought out between Antoine MEO (KTM) and Finland’s Juha SALMINEN (Husqvarna). Despite winning the first six special tests of the day, MEO was unable to gap his fierce rival and was forced to ride to his maximum in order to secure the win. “It was a great battle for the win with Juha,’ told MEO. “I set some of the fastest times but it was not enough to break away from him. In the end I managed to win by 10 seconds but was pushed all the way.” Matching MEO stride for stride throughout the day, SALMINEN looked capable of taking the win. But despite taking the final special test he was forced to settle for second position. Claiming his second podium visit of the weekend, Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) was third. Riding through the pain of a broken toe, Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Husqvarna) ended his day in fourth with France’s Nicolas DEPARROIS (Yamaha) rounding out the top five.

In the Enduro Junior class, Matt PHILLIPS (Husqvarna) returned to the top step of the podium. Fighting hard with Spain’s Mario ROMAN (Husaberg) throughout the day, PHILLIPS bettered the Husaberg rider in the cross tests to take the win. Unable to repeat his win from day one, ROMAN ended day two as the runner-up to PHILLIPS.  Claiming his second podium of the season, France’s Loic LARRIEU (Husaberg) placed third. Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (KTM) and Manxman Danny MCCANNEY (Gas Gas) rounded out the top five.
Securing his first ever enduro world championship Husaberg’s Jamie MCCANNEY clinched the Enduro Youth Cup title with victory on day two. Continually extending his lead throughout the day, the Manxman easily secured his eighth race win and with it the world championship.  Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husaberg) ended his day as runner-up to MCCANNEY with Chile’s Benjamin HERRERA (TM) completing the top three. Sweden’s Jesper BORJESSON (Husaberg) and Dawid CIUCCI (KTM) rounded out the top five.

Dominating the Women’s class on day two in Romania, Laia SANZ (Honda) placed over six minutes clear of her nearest rival to win the day. Australia’s Jessica GARDINER (Sherco) finished as runner-up to Sanz with Britain’s Jane DANIELS (Husaberg) third. Australia’s Jemma WILSON (Honda) and France’s Audrey ROSSAT (KTM) completed the top five.

The Maxxis Enduro World Championship continues with the penultimate round of the season in Greece on June 22/23.

France Fastest On Day One In Romania
Saturday, 15 June 2013

France led the way on day one of the Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP of Romania. French riders claimed the top steps of the podium on the opening day of competition in Buzau with Antoine MEO (KTM), Johnny AUBERT (KTM) and Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM) all winning their respective classes.  In the Enduro Junior category Spain’s Mario ROMAN (Husaberg) put an end to Australian Matt PHILLIPS’ (Husqvarna) winning streak by securing victory while Roman’s compatriot Laia SANZ (Honda) ruled supreme in the Women’s Cup class. Manxman Jamie MCCANNEY (Husaberg) continued his run of wins by topping the Enduro Youth Cup class. With the GP of Romania featuring the first true woodland based enduro test it was actually the tricky extreme test that caused quite an upset. On the opening lap many riders were caught off guard by the steep slippery grassy climbs and the technical rocky uphill. Unfortunately, the day also featured some notable retirements as David KNIGHT (GB-Honda) and Manuel Monni (I-KTM) both succumbed to injury.

In the Enduro 2 category the day belonged to KTM’s Johnny AUBERT. After his injury at the GP of Portugal, the Frenchman finally enjoyed some good fortune. Maintaining a strong advantage throughout the day, the KTM rider secured his first victory of the season. “It’s been a really great day for me,” confirmed AUBERT. “Despite not being able to ride since the GP of Portugal due to my broken ribs I felt very comfortable on the bike. I didn’t make any major mistakes and that helped me to win.” After a strong start to his day by winning the first enduro test and cross test, Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda) saw his lead evaporate with numerous crashes on the first enduro test. Losing valuable time, the Italian eventually recovered to end his day as runner-up to AUBERT.  Delivering a strong ride in the latter half of the day, France’s Pela RENET (Husaberg) placed within five seconds of SALVINI to claim third position. Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES (KTM) and Oriol MENA (Husaberg) completed the top five.

Continuing his winning ways in the Enduro 3 class, Christophe NAMBOTIN (KTM) claimed a comfortable 29-second margin of victory. Setting the fastest time in seven of the day’s 11 special tests, the Frenchman overcame a crash on the final extreme test and won the day. “I’m pleased with how I rode today,” commented NAMBOTIN. “Despite some small mistakes and then a really big one on the final extreme test I felt good on my bike. This win was important for the championship.” Continuing to impress in his debut season in the Senior ranks, Husaberg’s Mathias BELLINO (F) claimed the runner-up result to NAMBOTIN. Fastest on the extreme test, BELLINO now looks to be over his wrist injury that slowed him during the early part of the season. Still suffering from injuries sustained during the GP of Spain and Portugal, Estonia’s Aigar LEOK (TM) gritted his teeth to end his day on the podium in third position. Placing just 10 seconds behind Leok, France’s Fabien PLANET (Sherco) claimed his best result of the season with fourth position. Portugal’s Luis CORREIA (Beta) rounded out the top five.

Struggling to find his rhythm on the opening lap, KTM’s Antoine MEO picked up his pace during the second half of the day to beat Finland’s Juha SALMINEN (Husqvarna) by seven seconds and take the win. “It’s been a strange day for me,” told MEO. “I couldn’t get going this morning. I didn’t feel comfortable on the bike and was finding it hard to match Juha’s pace. Then as the day progressed things began to feel better and I was able to challenge for the lead. It’s a relief to have won.” Holding the upper hand over his rival during the during the opening lap, SALMINEN was unable to match MEO’S pace during the final stages of the day and was forced to settle for second position.  In the battle for the final step of the podium Spain’s Cristobal GUERRERO (KTM) delivered a strong final lap to beat Finland’s Eero REMES (TM) by less than three seconds and claim third pushing REMES back to fourth. Despite suffering a badly injured toe Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Husqvarna) gritted his teeth to finish the day in fifth place.

In the Enduro Junior class, Mario ROMAN (Husaberg) dominated his class to secure his debut win by over one-minute. Despite falling victim to the tricky rock sections on the extreme test, Matt PHILLIPS (Husqvarna) regrouped to place as runner-up to ROMAN.  Returning to the podium for the first time since South America, Manxman Danny MCCANNEY (Gas Gas) ended his day four seconds behind PHILLIPS to place third. Sweden’s Robert KVARNSTROM (Beta) and Italy’s Giacomo Redondi (KTM) completed the top five.
Setting the quickest time in all but three of the day’s special tests Jamie MCCANNEY (Husaberg) claimed another win in the Enduro Youth class. Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husaberg) and Chilean Benjamin HERRERA (TM) placed second and third respectively. Sweden’s Jesper BORJESSON (Husaberg) and France’s Mika BARNES (KTM) rounded out the top five.

In the Women’s Cup Laia SANZ (Honda) again proved unbeatable and topped her class by over five minutes. Australia’s Jessica GARDINER (Sherco) beat France’s Juliette BERREZ (Yamaha) by over one-minute to place as runner-up to Sanz. With BERREZ in third, Australia’s Jemma WILSON (Honda) and Britain’s Jane DANIELS (Husaberg) rounded out the top five.

The Maxxis Enduro World Championship GP of Romania continues with day two on Sunday June 15.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 28 Giugno 2013, 11:18:29 »

Romania - Buzau:

Per la quinta prova del Campionato Mondiale 2013. Da alcuni piloti delle varie classi, è arrivata una lamentela relativa alle prove speciali che sarebbero "troppo da pista di cross" e che "favorirebbero soprattutto gli ex crossisti".

Giovanni Sala, supervisore dei percorsi, speciali e della sicurezza del Mondiale Enduro ormai diversi anni per conto della FIM, ha reagito a queste lamentele facendo presente che occorre anche valutare il terreno e la location dove si deve disputate un GP e le relative problematiche.

In Romania, a Buzau, dopo l'esperienza del 2011 quando si disputò per la prima volta questo GP, si sapeva già che quest'anno le speciali cross, estrema e il prologo, sarebbero state tracciate in una zona dove abitualmente si disputano gare di cross con ostacoli naturali e altri artificiali da pista indoor.

E' così emerso palesemente il dubbio sulle esatte motivazioni che hanno innescato una simile polemica ed il relativo malcontento di qualcuno degli interessati.

Qualche pilota italiano ci ha solo chiesto: "Ma come mai proprio adesso arriva questa polemica?"........

Non è che una delle possibili risposte è legata al fatto che è l'italiano Alex Salvini (ex crossista come diversi altri protagonisti del mondiale) in questo momento sta davanti a tutti, avversari ed ex crossisti compresi?
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: