Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GERMANIA] 6^ PROVA C. NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA A DACHSBACH 20 SETTEMBRE 2015  (Letto 4139 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 17 Settembre 2015, 16:32:46 »

6^ PROVA DEM Int. 55. ADAC-Zuverlässigkeitsfahrt Dachsbach "Rund um den Aischgrund" 20 SETTEMBRE 2015

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA 2015

LINK UFFICIALE CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO GERMANIA

RISULTATI ON LINE GARE DEM
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 12 Ottobre 2015, 16:03:56 »

SOURCE: ENDUROSPORT-DM.DE

THE Dachsbach 2015 - Schröter and Hübner unbeaten, Beier shortened residue!
09/20/2015

After a one-year forced break gave the "Aischgrunder ADAC reliability test" their comeback. Ahead some innovations were promised for the 55th edition, which unfortunately could not all be implemented. So without further ado had to be relocated to the planned Enduro Test at Old book. But one was with the new paddock in Neustadt an der Aisch all demands. The stage management, with the revival of the section in Chandler forest and the newly Gogo-hole, a small forest section with trail-like ascents and descents, were also extremely popular with the attending audience. Less contrast, the legendary mud hole. For full-on action, it was easy to dry this year. This got especially the drivers in the two, mostly applied on arable land, to feel special. There dusted, especially towards the end, more than huge!

DEM - CLASS E1
Edward Huebner simply remains a class apart! No competitor can currently drive the KTM riders in the E1 category seriously in the parade. Despite bruised state of health, at the Six Days he battered himself wrist and knee, he drove an undisputed victory another. "Six tests, six fastest times, that's okay," Eddi chuckled at his sixth win of the season. "However, today was overlooking the championship ranking, unfortunately no longer there." This was partly due to the swollen wrist, which caused especially under braking great pain, on the other hand to the special stages. "The tests have located me, nor made particularly fun. In my eyes, has the Â,Ackergefahre 'unfortunately nothing to do with a coarse Enduro sport."

# 48 Edward Huebner

Second place went to Jonathan horses from Switzerland. For him, the tests were "to soft", ie "too soft". "I like more grippy bottom", the Yamaha rider admitted, "here I have tried to make the best out of the situation in order to take as many points. I last test yet was able to advance to second place, of course, is super ! "

This second place lost consequently Tim Apolle a last test. "There was so much dust that I saw just nothing. Because I have retracted no championship points of the season, I had at the end of the DEM-driver field to start. This is obviously far from optimal, since I up in each test, two had to overtake slower riders three. " He had finally missed second place by just tiny 2.38 seconds, the Husqvarna rider wore with text: "For the re-entry of the third place goes fully in order." Apolle had to the irregularities that have been observed on his motorcycle in Uelsen, serving a six-month license suspension.

# 96 Tim Apolle

DEM - class E2
In the first test, first Davide von Zitzewitz topped the poll. In test two Andreas Beier turned the tables, however, in order and in the remaining four Tests of the Husqvarna rider sat each the fastest time and so drove a deserved class win. "Today I am very satisfied. After the castle I have made some changes which have been fully paid. In the last test I had the enormous dust development, after I had already missed two curves, a little respect. Therefore I have I focused on better class victory sure to go home than to give everything again ", Andreas Beier reported in the target. "Unfortunately, I am thus fallen in the championship in second place. Had it worked there with the victory, this would have been the icing today. Still, I am very happy!"

# 151 Andreas Beier

Second day was Davide von Zitzewitz. "Once I slowed down my bike, that was really crap! Otherwise everything was okay. A little less dust would have been, of course, beautiful. If you reinfährt even in his own cloud of dust from in front of two curves in advance, it does of course not so much fun," says the KTM rider, who continues to lead in the E2 standings.

# 114 Davide von Zitzewitz

Nick Emmrich contrast beaming all over dust-smeared face. "I am really happy that it has once again worked with a podium finish. I came today all day super deal. The final test of the dust was then, however, really abnormal. I caught on Björn Feldt, since I have not seen anything more . In the last corner I then also crashed. Luckily I had enough cushion ", so that the Husqvarna rider, which drew Marco Neubert and Sascha Meyhoff the courts Conclusion.

# 131 Nick Emmrich

DEM - CLASS E3
Best time for local hero Christian Weiß! So the day began. But already in the second special stage moved Dennis Schröter the Enduro world from his perspective straight. "The first round was a disaster, I went, as the first man," confessed Schröter. "I was unhappy because I was on my motorcycle just is not probably felt right. I have therefore temporarily changed a few settings on the chassis and at once it was running again!" So the reigning champion had at the end again impressive 1:52 minutes ahead of Christian Weiß.

# 257 Dennis Schröter

The KTM rider lives not far from Dachsbach and enjoys so the audience a special significance. The Christian Weiß eventually landed on the second place, of course, was a special highlight! "I am well got along. It was not until towards the end, as it turned out drove the extreme dust-dwellers, I had some respect. Despite being a fall and a Ausbremser Second, of course, is great!"

# 285 Christian Weiß

The podium was completed by Björn Feldt. Despite its third place of the KTM riders did not look happy. "I just found no trace. It was really a difficult day and it does not reflect really reflect what I actually can." Only ten seconds behind followed Mark cracks in fourth and the fifth, Tilman Krause, only eight more seconds back had.

German Enduro Junior Cup
Radiant winner was Yanik Spachmüller. The Junior on the KTM started furiously in the day. However overtook him in the third round a bit unlucky. "In the first test of the third lap I ran my streamer into the rear, so that my brakes stopped going. In the last test the same game, however, as with the front wheel," the Junior shook his head slightly in disbelief. Despite these handicaps, it was enough even for the day's victory. Spachmüller was accompanied at the presentation ceremony of Nico Busch as Second and Jan dove as third parties.

# 606 Yanik Spachmüller

Already this Saturday, all riders the chance for revenge. Since it comes in Tucheim already at the next count for the championship. Welcome to the hot phase of the German Enduro Championship!

Full and detailed information, around the DEM run in Dachsbach, under the following headings:

Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: