Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [GERMANIA] 9^ P. C. NAZ. ENDURO GERMANIA A ZSCHOPAU 18 OTTOBRE 2014  (Letto 3676 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 19 Ottobre 2014, 18:16:17 »

9^ PROVA DEM Int. ADAC-Enduro "Rund um Zschopau 2014" 18 OTTOBRE 2014

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO NAZIONALE ENDURO GERMANIA 2014

LINK UFFICIALE CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO ENDURO GERMANIA

RISULTATI ON LINE GARE DEM
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 28 Ottobre 2014, 14:45:23 »

FONTE: ENDUROSPORT-DM.DE

THE Zschopau 2014 - worthy finale of a long season!
10/18/2014

It was a season finale like a picture book. Already on the eve of 3500 fans lined the prologue area to experience thrilling battles and major sports. As the clear winner, Frenchman Christophe Nambotin emerged from the prologue and the actual driving day of the event, expressed his stamp on this! In sunny weather and a great crowd of spectators, leaving the current E1 Enduro World Champion, on none of the three different burn something special and was the only rider under an hour test time!

# 90 Christophe Nambotin

DEM - CLASS E1
In this class, said Nambotin was just a number for themselves. But behind it was about much more than just the day's victory. Championship leader Edward Hübner came with nine points ahead of Derrick Gorner to Zschopau. In its current top shape actually a comforting cushion. But it Eddi wanted to know nothing. "It can still happen on the last kilometers something", so his attitude before the final. But the KTM rider could be swayed by anything and just drove his boot. "I have taken no thought for the title, but I just went and did my best given," said Eddie, who was able to enjoy a little more this time the title, "Last year was the with the win in the final but all pretty surprising. even better is that it worked well with the title defense. "

# 48 Edward Hübner

Runner-up and fourth days behind Nambotin, Hübner and the Swiss Jonathan Rosse was Derrick Gorner. "Today was a tough job. I have passed two rounds. The last one was for me a bit cruelty, because my shoulder is still not quite right. But that's not an excuse. Eddi was extremely in the second half of the season strong and has become worthy champions, "the words of appreciation, the Husqvarna rider.

# 85 Derrick Gorner

On the third championship ranking landed Jörg Haustein. The KTM rider benefited from a recent failure of Christian Weiß. "This year has been my consistency paid off," beamed the DEM Third, although in none of the run was on the podium, but had enough points under the dash around with teammate Hübner and Gorner, the pure Saxon podium in the E1 to make championship perfect.

DEM, class E1: The top three this season

DEM - CLASS E2
The probably most exciting duel of the finale was the battle for the E2 title. Andreas Beier went to his home race with only two points ahead of Davide von Zitzewitz at the start. And both considered what the controversial position promised. From the first test on they gave nothing and everything pointed out that it would come to a big showdown. But suddenly popped Davide von Zitzewitz no longer on the live timing. The KTM riders remained in the second round, just before the enduro test in Witzschdorf, are having a technical problem. "Of course that was a situation I had not anticipated," Andreas Beier admitted, which thus automatically German master was. "Of course a huge load of me is like the shoulders, but I did not actually decide the championship for me."

# 151 Andreas Beier

The Husqvarna rider drove from there to completely freed and chased the day's victory. But to realize this success, he had to Joakim Ljunggren, former Vice World Champion and another prominent guest starter at "Around Zschopau", hit only once. And so the newly crowned champ put everything on one card and rang the fellow, after enthralling Fight to seven and a half seconds down. "For me this was still the icing on the cake, the better season could not have ended for me," beamed Andi Beier.

Days of third parties and third in the championship was Nick Emmrich. "It's a great feeling at home, to finish on the podium in front of such a great crowd of spectators. When it first started slow this season a little, it is a bit surprising for me to quit DEM in third place, the" the Husqvarna rider, who lives only a few kilometers from Zschopau.

# 131 Nick Emmrich

Mike Hartmann, who seemed middle of the year as a sure candidate for a top three place in the championship, lost in his second season a failure all remaining chances of a precious metal. Even Bruno Wächtler slipped at the end in the overall standings past him and pushed the Husqvarna rider eventually finished fifth.

DEM, class E2: The top three this season

DEM - CLASS E3
In this class, the fronts were clarified before the Final: Dennis Schröter stood since the last DEM-running dispute in Mount as German champions tight! But for the Husqvarna rider there was to win another title, the German Enduro Championship! The highest award in the Enduro sport at the national level he missed in the last few years just barely. This year it has finally passed. "Four years it lasted! I am so happy that it has finally worked! And that. It is also before the great Fankulisse simply amazing," said a visibly relieved and overjoyed Dennis Schröter. With this success, the Husqvarna rider could easily get over that he in the E3-day vote "only" came in second.

# 257 Dennis Schröter

The victory went this time Marcus Kehr. After last, sometimes quite ill-fated events for him, he proved once more across the board its class! The Sherco rider had succeeded on that day as only ones Christophe Nambotin take a Prüfungsbestzeit. With a victory, he made his runner-clear and declared its withdrawal from the DEM. "I spent many years in the championship successfully go. Now is the time to ask me a few new challenges. I will completely change for the upcoming season in the Extreme-Enduro range and the Super Enduro World Championship contest. In addition, will I strengthened myself the Sherco Academy for young drivers pay. Even if it was enough for the multi Champ this time to any single title, so without it does not go just yet. Marcus Kehr won, together with Edward Hübner and Derrick Gorner team ADAC Sachsen 1 , the German Enduro Championship team!

# 226 Marcus Kehr

To the third championship ranking it was mighty exciting again. With Björn Feldt, Jan Shepherd and Marco Neubert three drivers still have a chance on the last remaining podium had. Third day was Marco Neubert on the Yamaha. Only a skinny point missing in the end, to continue to rise in the final statement on the podium must. This honor was Jan Schäfer him who was naturally overjoyed: ". It is a great feeling and my biggest success I am glad that it has gone out in the end so it was already all very close," so the KTM rider ,

DEM, class E3: The top three this season

German Enduro Junior World Cup
Paul Roßbach is the second champion in the short history of the German Enduro Junior World Cup. The KTM rider won the title befitting a victory: ".. I'm really happy about this success Especially here in Zschopau It was great fun, a great event," said the KTM rider from Harxheim in Rhineland-Palatinate.

# 611 Paul Roßbach

Behind junior champion Paul Roßbach occupied in the final standings Philipp Müller and Marco Pfeifer places two and three.

DEM, junior: The top three this season
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: