Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [NEWS ENDURO] David Knight throws in the towel!  (Letto 2555 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 27 Agosto 2014, 10:31:50 »

FONTE: FREENDURO.COM

It's on his Facebook page that David Knight announced yesterday that without the support of a team and budget, he was ending his career (for now ...).

Here is the press Knight in English that we have translated following:

"Unfortunatly due to Lack of funds not being white and a share of Any team, I'll not incumbent on blind in Any up and coming in races in the near future. Over the years I've always put in 110% efforts and never been afraid to Spend my own money to stand Possibly the best opportunity of doing the best job I can, I can no goal along AFFORD to race, never mind to do it Properly . I'm absolutely gutted and pretty upset at the All which circumstances Seems To Be getting more and more common, Especially After finishing a strong 2nd in the indoor world championship and Many Other wins and podium's Against the best in the world this year without Any Proper Support machinery and is nowhere near the spec of Reviews some of the opposition. Thanks *
David"

That would be a blow to the world of enduro that the situation remains there to Knight when we know the talent of the driver (his last stunt was there a few weeks ago where he still ended 2nd in the second day of the EWC GP of Italy in E3 with a private KTM) and it is hoped that a team offers him in the near future a contract worthy of the name. David Knight pays little today be his straight talking has little be cooled some team manager, but it would still be a waste that such a champion is forced to retire like that ...
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: