Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
EnduroItalia

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

ENDURO ITALIA | Promuovi anche tu la tua Pagina

Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: [FRANCIA]13^14^ ROUND EWC ENDURO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BRIOUDE 13-14 SETTEMBRE 2014  (Letto 4948 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« inserita:: 12 Settembre 2014, 18:29:19 »

FONTE: ENDURO-ABC.COM

LIVE RESULTS

CLASSIFICHE DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

CALENDARIO CAMPIONATO DEL MONDO ENDURO EWC 2014

Brioude

ORGANISER
Moto Club de Brioude
Chez Laure Sicard
Rue de la coste
43100 Lamothe
E-mail: mc.brioude.bureau@free.fr
http://www.motoclubbrioude.fr/

FEDERATION
FFM: Fédération Française de Motocyclisme
74, Avenue Parmentier
75011 PARIS - France
Phone: +33149237700
ffm@ffmoto.com
www.ffmoto.org

SITUATION
Brioude: Region of Haute Loire
104 kms from Aurillac, 70kms of Clermont-Ferrand
7000 inhabitants
http://www.brioude.fr/

ACCESS
Airport:           Clermont 70 kms
Motorway:       A 75

TRACK
Length: Between 45 and 55 kms
Laps: 3
Paddock: Place de la Liberté
Cross Test: Les Greizes (Commune d'Agnat)
Enduro Test: Commune d'Agnat
X’Treme: Les Greizes (Commune d'Agnat)
Super Test: Brioude
TC with service: 2 pr 3 (1 service in the Paddock)
Spectacular Point: 4

MEMBERS FIM

Jury president: Franco GUALDI
FIM Delegate: Christian DEJASSE
Technical member: Peter RADOCZI
Race Director: Pedro MARIANO
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #1 inserita:: 14 Settembre 2014, 23:23:47 »

DAY 1

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

McCanney Crowned Junior World Champion
Saturday, 13 September 2014

Pela RENET stamps his authority on day one at the Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship GP AMV of France with victory. Great Britain’s Daniel MCCANNEY is declared the Enduro Junior World Champion.

Delivering a home win in the Enduro 1 class, KTM’s Christophe NAMBOTIN (F) gave the French crowd every reason to cheer. Intent on capping off his year in style, the newly crowned champion secured a comfortable victory despite a small crash on the final cross test. “It’s been a brilliant day,” remarked NAMBOTIN. “The crowds were fantastic – it’s incredible to see so much support on the tests. It’s amazing.” With NAMBOTIN winning, the remainder of the podium was a French lockout. Sherco’s Jeremy TARROUX held off his teammate Antony BOISSIERE by just eight seconds to claim the runner-up result. Fighting for second position, but also battling to stay inside the top three, BOISSIERE narrowly beat fellow Frenchman Marc BOURGEOIS (Yamaha) by one second to steal third. Pushing hard but just missing out on a potential podium result, Finland’s Eero REMES (TM) placed fifth.

Despite having already locked up the Enduro 2 title at the GP of Italy, Husqvarna’s Pela RENET showed no signs of slowing down. In blisteringly quick form on the enduro test, RENET pulled away from his rivals to win day one.  “’I’ve really enjoyed it today,” said RENET. “I felt good in my riding and it was so much fun racing in front of the spectators. In every corner on every test and even in the forests there were people cheering you on. I loved it.” Fastest in Friday’s Super Test, Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda) soon had to play second best to RENET on day one and ended his day as runner-up. Carding a career best result in the EWC with third, Frenchman Romain DUMONTIER (Yamaha) easily became one of the standout performers of the day. Missing out on his chance to reach the podium, Spain’s Oriol MENA (Beta) finished just three seconds behind DUMONTIER in fourth. Spain’s Lorenzo SANTOLINO (Sherco) completed the top five.

Returning to competitive action following his foot injury at the GP of Italy, Australia’s Matt PHILLIPS (KTM) was determined to remain fixed at the head of the Enduro 3 point’s standings. Fighting hard for the victory all day, PHILLIPS emerged from the final test as the victor. “I knew I needed to win today but I wasn’t sure how my foot would be,” admitted PHILLIPS. “It hurts when I ride but I can deal with it. Winning today has taken the pressure off a bit for tomorrow. Hopefully then I can become world champion.” Second in the point’s race, Spain’s Ivan CERVANTES gave everything he had to better his teammate. But with PHILLIPS refusing to yield, CERVANTES was forced to settle for second. In what is his final EWC race, France’s Fabien PLANET (Sherco) made it one to remember by placing third. Falling just one second short of third, Estonia’s Aigar LEOK (TM) chased PLANET home for fourth while Finland’s Matti SEISTOLA (Sherco) took fifth.

The was plenty of reasons to celebrate in the Beta camp with Baono Beta’s Danny MCCANNEY clinching the Junior title today in Brioude. Needing to place in front of his closest challenger Giacomo REDONDI (I-Beta), the young Brit did exactly that to win the championship. Added to his 2013 SuperEnduro Junior World championship, MCCANNEY is the only junior rider to have now won in both disciplines. “It’s massive for me to win the title,” told a delighted MCCANNEY. “It’s been a couple of years in the making but I’m made up to have finally done it. This year has been awesome. My Beta, the team, just everyone involved that’s helped me get to where I am – I can’t thank them enough.” Ensuring a memorable end to an incredible season of racing, the GP AMV of France, attracted enduro fans in their droves as thousands flocked to the special tests to watch the world’s best in action. Recording his first victory of the season, Loic LARRIEU (F-Husqvarna) led home the Enduro Junior category on day one in France. In the race for the title, it was MCCANNEY’s second position that wrapped up championship with one day to spare. Unable to answer the pace of MCCANNEY, Italy’s Giacomo REDONDI (Beta) was forced to settle for third. Italy’s Alessandro BATTIG (Honda) and Sweden’s Oliver NELSON (KTM) completed the top five. Competing in his first EWC event of the year, Great Britain’s Brad FREEMAN (KTM) was the biggest surprise of the 125 Youth Cup. Beating Chile’s Benjamin HERRERA (TM) by 13 seconds, FREEMAN claimed an incredible victory. Sweden’s Jesper BORJERSSON (Husqvarna) made his way onto the podium with third. In the battle for championship honours, Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna) kept his hopes alive by beating main rival Italy’s Davide SORECA (Yamaha) to take fourth.

Picking up her sixth victory of the series, Spain’s Laia SANZ (Honda) moved one step closer to taking her third world title in the Women’s class. Unable to match Sanz’ pace, Britain’s Jane DANIELS (Husqvarna) ended her day as runner-up with Australia’s Jessica GARDINER (Sherco) placing third.
REDAZIONE ENDURO
ENDUROITALIA
Staff
Endurista

Reputazione 11807

WWW Oscar
« Risposta #2 inserita:: 14 Settembre 2014, 23:27:27 »

DAY 2

LIVE RESULTS

RISULTATI DA SITO ENDURO-ABC.COM

Matt Phillips Crowned Enduro 3 World Champion
Sunday, 14 September 2014

The final day of racing at the GP AMV of France brought to close a thrilling season of the 2014 Maxxis FIM Enduro World Championship with the crowing of Enduro 3 World Champion Matt PHILLIPS. Laia SANZ secured her third Women’s title while Davide SORECA became the new 125 Youth Cup champion in Brioude, France.

Creating his own piece of history on day two in Brioude, KTM mounted Phillips’ E3 title resulted in him becoming the first rider to win a junior and senior championship back to back. Helped in part by his 14-point advantage over closest rival Ivan CERVANTES, PHILLIPS’ third place was more than enough to secure the championship. “I’m lost for words – it’s an incredible feeling to be world champion,” told PHILLIPS. “To win a championship for my first time in the senior ranks is more than I ever expected. All season Ivan and myself have fought hard, it’s been a great battle and I’m delighted to have won.”

In the Enduro 1 ranks, Christophe NAMBOTIN (F-KTM) picked up from where he left off on day one by winning. “I had no problems today,” said NAMBOTIN. “I felt strong all day and just enjoyed it all. It’s great to end the series with another victory.” Making it two podium results on the bounce in France, Sherco’s Jeremy TARROUX (F) placed as runner-up to NAMBOTIN. Having missed out on a top three result on day one, Yamaha’s Marc BOURGEOIS (F) finished third. Eero REMES (FIN-TM) and Jaume BETRIU (S-Husqvarna) completed the top five.

The KTM Champions Matthew PHILLIPS and Christophe NAMBOTIN

There was no change at the head of the Enduro 2 class with Husqvarna’s Pela RENET (F) claiming his eighth win of the year. “Today has been a fantastic end to a perfect season,” remarked RENET. “It’s amazing to win both days in France.” Unable to make any inroads to RENET, Italy’s Alex SALVINI (Honda) had to be content with second position. Delivering a determined ride following his retirement on day one, France’s Johnny AUBERT (Beta) made it onto the podium in third. Newcomer to the EWC in France, Yamaha mounted Gregory ARANDA (F) delivered an impressive ride to place fourth. Although not repeating his podium result from day one, France’s Romain DUMONTIER (Yamaha) carded yet another solid top five result with fifth.

With the E3 title still up for grabs, CERVANTES fought hard to turn his championship winning fortunes around. Needing to win, he did exactly that but with PHILLIPS chasing him home for third it just wasn’t enough for the Spaniard to bag his fifth world crown. “I gave it my best shot but it just wasn’t to be,” said CERVANTES. “It’s been a hard year with many highs and lows. I’m just happy to have ended it with a victory.” Returning to the podium for the first time since the GP of Sweden, Sherco’s Matti SEISTOLA (FIN) finished second. Knowing a top ten result would easily secure him the world championship PHILLIPS placed his KTM in third position to take the title. Aigar LEOK (EST-TM) and Fabien PLANET (F-Sherco) rounded out the top five.

Proving again to be the fastest junior rider at the GP of France, Husqvarna’s Loic LARRIEU (F) recorded his second Enduro Junior victory of the weekend. With the title secured on day one, Great Britain’s Daniel MCCANNEY (Beta) followed Larrieu home for second with Giacomo REDONDI (I-Beta) claiming the third step of the podium. Carding another top five result Oliver NELSON (SWE-KTM) was fourth while Eloi SALSENCH (S-KTM) was fifth.
Carding his first victory of the series, Italy’s Matteo BRESOLIN (I-KTM) ended 2014 on a high with the 125 Youth Cup win. Behind him the battle for championship honours was between Davide SORECA (I-Yamaha) and Sweden’s Albin ELOWSON (Husqvarna). Despite placing as the runner-up, ELOWSON missed out on the title by four points to SORECA. “I’m so, so happy,” told an emotional SORECA. “To be a world champion is an amazing feeling.”

Recording her third enduro crown, Laia SANZ (S-Honda) took another victory in the Women’s class to win the title. “This year has not been so easy but I’m really happy to have taken my third championship,” said SANZ. With SANZ winning, Jane DANIELS (GB-Husqvarna) placed second and Jessica GARDINER (AUS-Sherco) took third.
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: